What's new

The Weakness of Xi Jinping - How Hubris and Paranoia Threaten China’s Future

No ill wish. I am actually glad you're getting your wish of being promoted to shit can.
With golden dragons embossed no less.

Glad you found some stuff to be proud of. At this rate some Chinese people may start asking for right to choose leaders.
We will leave it for you shit indian.

Indians are preferred by the whites in america becos they are good lackeys to the whites and the geopolitical alliance between us and india against china.

there are scores of Chinese American CEOs
2nd and 3rd generation Chinese American do not give a rat *** about China.

There are rumors that Xi jingping is under house arrest , 6000 flights have been canceled, Xi jingping canceled meetings at sco and returned to China.

there are scores of Chinese American CEOs
2nd and 3rd generation Chinese American do not give a rat *** about China.
In the 1990s and 2000s, China's development mainly came from the investment of overseas Chinese and the investment of the Confucian cultural circle.

What investment projects do overseas Indian CEOs have in India?

In the 1990s and 2000s, China's development mainly came from the investment of overseas Chinese and the investment of the Confucian cultural circle.

What investment projects do overseas Indian CEOs have in India?

Sure dude ... companies like Sony, Dell are run by Chinese CEOs

There are rumors that Xi jingping is under house arrest , 6000 flights have been canceled, Xi jingping canceled meetings at sco and returned to China.
False news made in India. You will soon know how much you Indians like to lie.

False news made in India. You will soon know how much you Indians like to lie.
Is it possible that his software is being updated. He canceled meeting at sco and returned , 6000 flights have been canceled.

Such rumours are only in crap hindi news, it's running in Twitter hashtag since past 24 hours. If you want to believe such baseless stuff, do it at your own peril. Do you think Oneindia has more information than say entire western media? Not 1 single western media has reported this.

I am sure you listened to this comedy -

Is it possible that his software is being updated. He canceled meeting at sco and returned , 6000 flights have been canceled.
6000 flights were not cancelled. You can prove it by downloading an app to check Chinese flights.

On October 16, 2022, we will hold the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, which will determine the top leaders of CCPs in the next five years.

At this time, of course, Xi will return to China.

Will Modi stay abroad when India holds the Prime Minister election?

Such rumours are only in crap hindi news, it's running in Twitter hashtag since past 24 hours. If you want to believe such baseless stuff, do it at your own peril. Do you think Oneindia has more information than say entire western media? Not 1 single western media has reported this.

I am sure you listened to this comedy -
I an not believing anything ,I am only wondering at the coinsurance ,XI jingping traveled outside of China after 2 years and he canceled meetings in between and returned to China and 6000 flights are canceled after he returned , something is Happening for sure.

I an not believing anything ,I am only wondering at the coinsurance ,XI jingping traveled outside of China after 2 years and he canceled meetings in between and returned to China and 6000 flights are canceled after he returned , something is Happening for sure.
Well, believe what you want to believe. We don't care.

I do not know how desperate and distrustful you are of your country's future, so that you will fantasize and believe such absurd lies.

I seemed to see a desperate beggar who used the last coin to buy lottery tickets.

6000 flights were not cancelled. You can prove it by downloading an app to check Chinese flights.

On October 16, 2022, we will hold the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, which will determine the top leaders of CCPs in the next five years.

At this time, of course, Xi will return to China.

Will Modi stay abroad when India holds the Prime Minister election?
There are cancelations

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mass-cancellation-of-flights-across-china-reasons-unclear_4749582.html

I am talking about him coming out of China after 2 years and returning to China canceling the meetings at sco.

Well, believe what you want to believe. We don't care.

I do not know how desperate and distrustful you are of your country's future, so that you will fantasize and believe such absurd lies.

I seemed to see a desperate beggar who used the last coin to buy lottery tickets.
I don't want to belive , a coup in China will crash many small economies , he came out of China after 2 years and canceled meetings at sco and left ,something defenatly happened. And there are flight cancelations after he returned , I posted a link for it in other thread.

There are cancelations

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mass-cancellation-of-flights-across-china-reasons-unclear_4749582.html

I am talking about him coming out of China after 2 years and returning to China canceling the meetings at sco.
Xi suspended his departure from China after the outbreak of COVID. This is because at that time, China stipulated that returnees must be isolated for 33 (24+7) days. Xi's position did not allow him to be isolated for so long.

In the past two years, not only Xi has not visited abroad, but also seven members of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of China have not gone abroad.

Now the isolation time in China has been changed to 14 (7+7) days, so Xi can go abroad to attend meetings. Because the CPC held the 20th National Congress on October 16. So Xi must return home as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom