What's new

The Weakness of Xi Jinping - How Hubris and Paranoia Threaten China’s Future

Unfortunately. If I'm not mistaken. The Xi won the third term. Wang Yang will become the new premier.

And Li Keqiang, the former premier, will become chairman of the Chinese people's Congress. Hu Chunhua will become the first vice premier. Cai Qi served as secretary of the Central Discipline Inspection Commission. Ding Xuexiang will succeed Wang Huning as director of the general office of the State Council. Wang Huning served as chairman of the CPPCC.

The new Standing Committee members are Xi(习近平), Wang Yang(汪洋), Li Keqiang(李克强), Wang Huning(王沪宁), Cai Qi(蔡奇), Hu Chunhua(胡春华) and Ding Xuexiang(丁薛祥).
Wang Yang is too soft on us, an appeaser maybe, he once said the relationship between us and china is like husband and wife, his new position will be liked by us i think. But, he is known to be a reformer.

Wang Yang is too soft on us, an appeaser maybe, he once said the relationship between us and china is like husband and wife, his new position will be liked by us i think. But, he is known to be a reformer.
China's constitution restricts that serve a maximum of two terms as premier, so Li Keqiang will definitely step down as premier this time.

The person who serves as prime minister must have the resume of serving as Deputy Prime Minister. At present, only two people in the Politburo have this resume, one is Wang Yang and the other is Hu Chunhua.

Hu Chunhua is the successor of Xi Jinping in the future, and it is impossible to serve as the current premier. So Wang Yang is almost certainly the new premier.

Moreover, Wang Yang should have served as premier in 2012, not Li Keqiang. That was because Wang Yang and Bo Xilai had a heated argument within the party, which led to Li Keqiang replacing Wang Yang.

Wang Yang has already paid the price of delaying his appointment as premier for 10 years for his quarrel with Bo Xilai. This is his last five years of political career. I believe no one will embarrass him any more.

Last edited:
China's constitution restricts that serve a maximum of two terms as premier, so Li Keqiang will definitely step down as premier this time.

The person who serves as prime minister must have the resume of serving as Deputy Prime Minister. At present, only two people in the Politburo have this resume, one is Wang Yang and the other is Hu Chunhua.

Hu Chunhua is the successor of Xi Jinping in the future, and it is impossible to serve as the current premier. So Wang Yang is almost certainly the new premier.

Moreover, Wang Yang should have served as premier in 2012, not Li Keqiang. That was because Wang Yang and Bo Xilai had a heated argument within the party, which led to Li Keqiang replacing Wang Yang.
But, in 2012, he has not served as vice premier, and Li has been serving as the deputy premier for 4 years, so
Wang couldnt be premier in 2012.

But, in 2012, he has not served as vice premier, and Li has been serving as the deputy premier for 4 years, so
Wang Yang entered the Politburo earlier than Li Keqiang.

In 2007, Wang Yang resigned as secretary of the Chongqing municipal Party committee, and Bo Xilai took over as secretary of the Chongqing municipal Party committee. Wang Yang served as secretary of the Guangdong provincial Party committee. The two then abused each other in newspapers in Chongqing and Guangdong.

At this time, Wang Yang, who had already entered the Political Bureau, was already preparing to enter the State Council as Vice Premier and serve as Wen Jiabao's successor. However, because of his contradictions with Bo Xilai, he was suppressed in Guangdong for five years.

During this period, Li Keqiang entered the Politburo in 2008 and was subsequently appointed as vice premier.

In 2007, Bo Xilai was a famous extreme leftist within the CCP. Wang Yang is a young leader of the CCP's right wing.

Wang Yang was the successor of CCP rightist leader personally identified by Deng Xiaoping when he visited Anhui Province in 1992. He was then Secretary of the Tongling municipal Party committee.

In 2007, Bo Xilai and Wang Yang started a crazy mutual attack in Chongqing and Guangdong. It is similar to the vicious struggle between Hillary Clinton and trump.

In the end, Bo Xilai was forcibly kicked out by Wen Jiabao, the CCP's rightist leader at that time, and Wang Yang was severely punished, depriving Wen Jiabao of his position as his successor. Bo Xilai and Wang Yang almost tore the unity of the CCP party as trump tore apart American society.

In 2007, Bo Xilai was a famous extreme leftist within the CCP. Wang Yang is a young leader of the CCP's right wing.

Wang Yang was the successor of CCP rightist leader personally identified by Deng Xiaoping when he visited Anhui Province in 1992. He was then Secretary of the Tongling municipal Party committee.

In 2007, Bo Xilai and Wang Yang started a crazy mutual attack in Chongqing and Guangdong. It is similar to the vicious struggle between Hillary Clinton and trump.

In the end, Bo Xilai was forcibly kicked out by Wen Jiabao, the CCP's rightist leader at that time, and Wang Yang was severely punished, depriving Wen Jiabao of his position as his successor. Bo Xilai and Wang Yang almost tore the unity of the CCP party as trump tore apart American society.
I rememder some readings of they were at each other at the time from newspapers reporting here, but not in great details.

I rememder some readings of they were at each other at the time from newspapers reporting here, but not in great details.
I know that many people don't like Wang Yang. Wang Yang's remark that "China and USA are like a couple who have bad feelings but can't divorce" angered many nationalists. Moreover, the personal relationship between Wang Yang and modi is also questionable. After all, our relationship with India is bad.

However, we should believe that CCP has correct judgment, since CCP can promote Wang Yang to such a high position, then we should trust Wang Yang's ability and loyalty.

I know that many people don't like Wang Yang. Wang Yang's remark that "China and USA are like a couple who have bad feelings but can't divorce" angered many nationalists. Moreover, the personal relationship between Wang Yang and modi is also questionable. After all, our relationship with India is bad.

However, we should believe that CCP has correct judgment, since CCP can promote Wang Yang to such a high position, then we should trust Wang Yang's ability and loyalty.
Think he dare not to betray china for the sake of modi and india. But, never know.

Think he dare not to betray china for the sake of modi and india. But, never know.
We should pay attention to Wang Yang's attitude towards CEPC and whether Wang Yang will change his policy of transferring labor-intensive enterprises to Mekong countries such as Vietnam. All this may lead to benefits for India.

However, I heard that modi will step down in 2024, and the new Indian Prime Minister is yogi adityanath.

We should pay attention to Wang Yang's attitude towards CEPC and whether Wang Yang will change his policy of transferring labor-intensive enterprises to Mekong countries such as Vietnam. All this may lead to benefits for India.
i think CPEC is stalled somewhat now. I dont know how transferring factories to vietnam will benefit india.

i think CPEC is stalled somewhat now. I dont know how transferring factories to vietnam will benefit india.
In fact, ASEAN and India are the real competitors now. If Wang Yang stops transferring labor-intensive enterprises to Mekong countries such as Vietnam, these enterprises will go to India.

CEPC does have some stagnation, which should be affected by Pakistan's internal problems. So I am worried that Wang Yang will make some changes. After all, the "China-Europe Railway Express" plan is going very smoothly now, so CEPC is not irreplaceable.

Of course, I'm just thinking about the worst. I believe Wang Yang will not make such a big adjustment to the national policy for modi's personal friendship.

Unfortunately. If I'm not mistaken. The Xi won the third term. Wang Yang will become the new premier.

And Li Keqiang, the former premier, will become chairman of the Chinese people's Congress. Hu Chunhua will become the first vice premier. Cai Qi served as secretary of the Central Discipline Inspection Commission. Ding Xuexiang will succeed Wang Huning as director of the general office of the State Council. Wang Huning served as chairman of the CPPCC.

The new Standing Committee members are Xi(习近平), Wang Yang(汪洋), Li Keqiang(李克强), Wang Huning(王沪宁), Cai Qi(蔡奇), Hu Chunhua(胡春华) and Ding Xuexiang(丁薛祥).
What about Liu He? Is he retired?

In fact, ASEAN and India are the real competitors now. If Wang Yang stops transferring labor-intensive enterprises to Mekong countries such as Vietnam, these enterprises will go to India.

CEPC does have some stagnation, which should be affected by Pakistan's internal problems. So I am worried that Wang Yang will make some changes. After all, the "China-Europe Railway Express" plan is going very smoothly now, so CEPC is not irreplaceable.

Of course, I'm just thinking about the worst. I believe Wang Yang will not make such a big adjustment to the national policy for modi's personal friendship.
CPEC is a back door supply line for china for peace of mind in current stituation china is facing. But, this supply line is not expected by china to be operational in time of blockade on the malacca. If us is able to block the malacca line in war, they are probably able to stop the CPEC supply line too.

I am in favour of transferring labor intensive factories to ASEAN including vietnam instead of india. China and chinese companies should not invest in india esp in infras, power, energy and high tech. India considers china its strategic enemy and has territorial disputes with china. If china help india develop, it will certainly bite china in the future. Indians are like snakes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom