What's new

The Weakness of Xi Jinping - How Hubris and Paranoia Threaten China’s Future

I think you are pretty much speaking from mainstream white american point of view, they love to see Xi go to be replaced by a chinese lapdog to US, but, they are only dreaming by making up all those faults of Xi.
Because it's plain as day what he is doing. I also love the logic that anyone else not shitty like Xi will automatically be a lapdog to the US. It's like your mind only has 2 simple modes.

You mean to tell me the entirety of 90 million member CPC cannot find a good candidate with decent leadership traits? Sounds like the party is a waste of time if everyone was a yes man.

US could give Xi asylum so he can enjoy freedoms at least in retirement.
As long as the CCP's systematic tyranny is not thrown out , what difference does it make to the people of China whether it is Xi Zi Yi Vi is the tyrant?

Because it's plain as day what he is doing. I also love the logic that anyone else not shitty like Xi will automatically be a lapdog to the US. It's like your mind only has 2 simple modes.

You mean to tell me the entirety of 90 million member CPC cannot find a good candidate with decent leadership traits? Sounds like the party is a waste of time if everyone was a yes man.
You are too much brain washed by the western media, get rid of XI is what most wanted by the west.

US could give Xi asylum so he can enjoy freedoms at least in retirement.
As long as the CCP's systematic tyranny is not thrown out , what difference does it make to the people of China whether it is Xi Zi Yi Vi is the tyrant?
As far as I know, it is a tradition of India to live and seek refuge in western countries after retirement.

There has never been a precedent for Chinese officials above the political bureau level to enjoy retirement in western countries.

We Chinese are different from you Indians.

As far as I know, it is a tradition of India to live and seek refuge in western countries after retirement.

There has never been a precedent for Chinese officials above the political bureau level to enjoy retirement in western countries.

We Chinese are different from you Indians.
Xi is a path breaker - how many before him have had a 3rd term? Precedents eh ?

Xi is a path breaker - how many before him have had a 3rd term? Precedents eh ?
Mao Zedong is the only precedent with more than two consecutive terms. Because during Mao Zedong's period, China's laws did not stipulate the retirement age of the supreme leader.

It was only during Deng Xiaoping's period that China had this law.

Xi wants to get a third term by extending his retirement time.

Mao Zedong is the only precedent with more than two consecutive terms. Because during Mao Zedong's period, China's laws did not stipulate the retirement age of the supreme leader.

It was only during Deng Xiaoping's period that China had this law.

Xi wants to get a third term by extending his retirement time.
That's why Xi wants to be called the great leader aft Mao.

You are too much brain washed by the western media, get rid of XI is what most wanted by the west.
Don't be an idiot. The economy doing poorly is a fact, not some Western narrative. Youth unemployment is a fact, not a Western narrative. Zero COVID killing businesses in China is a fact, not a Western narrative. Political suppression and censorship is a feature of CPC, not a Western narrative. Xi building a cult of personality is a fact, not some Western narrative. The general public will soon be tired of putting up with Xi's shit. The question is whether Xi goes or he takes the country with it, like Brezhnev did with USSR.

When you only argument is to avoid facts and deflects to "this is what the west wants", you have no substance to offer to China. The problems China is facing is very much real. If you can't fix the problem, fix the person reporting the problem right?

Don't be an idiot. The economy doing poorly is a fact, not some Western narrative. Youth unemployment is a fact, not a Western narrative. Zero COVID killing businesses in China is a fact, not a Western narrative. Political suppression and censorship is a feature of CPC, not a Western narrative. Xi building a cult of personality is a fact, not some Western narrative. The general public will soon be tired of putting up with Xi's shit. The question is whether Xi goes or he takes the country with it, like Brezhnev did with USSR.

When you only argument is to avoid facts and deflects to "this is what the west wants", you have no substance to offer to China. The problems China is facing is very much real. If you can't fix the problem, fix the person reporting the problem right?
You are just blowing out everything negative in proportion. Xi is no brezhnev and china is no USSR, its just your white masters are not happy. I think Xi is better than Jiang and Hu as a leader.

You are just blowing out everything negative in proportion. Xi is no brezhnev and china is no USSR, its just your white masters are not happy. I think Xi is better than Jiang and Hu as a leader.
Sure everything is fine. The illuminating lights of Xi's thoughts will magically make every problem go away. Make sure you carry your little red books with you and clean CPC's altar daily.

Everything not in CPC's narrative must be someone working for white master right? This is the stupidity that has overtaken Xi's supporters.

Sure everything is fine. The illuminating lights of Xi's thoughts will magically make every problem go away. Make sure you carry your little red books with you and clean CPC's altar daily.

Everything not in CPC's narrative must be someone working for white master right? This is the stupidity that has overtaken Xi's supporters.
i am not a little red fan of Xi, but i support most of his policies esp dealing with us, russia, asia and the west , maybe he has over done to some extent in some cases domestically. But, i think Xi is the right person to lead china in coming 5 years foremost to confront meancing US and undertake unification of Taiwan.

Last edited:
Given the past two presidents China has had, they may not find someone better then Xi. The most like replacements are unknown nobodies who lack the popularity to rally the cpc and nation.

No, the poor economy is mainly due to property bubble that grew during Jiang and Hu. And there's more important issues then economy for China. Also, what political suppression are you talking about? Those free HK idiots?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom