What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

We need to take a balanced approach, many people offered suggestions and possible solutions on the Chinese social media.
Do you know the newly published 20 clauses? This is already a change. Just the protesters pretend the change doesn't exist. They don't care what CCP has done. They want to unrest China. Covid policy is just an excuse. I won't pity them even if they are jailed for a life. Traitors deserve it.

We need to take a balanced approach, many people offered suggestions and possible solutions on the Chinese social media.
I say it again. The flexible zero covid policy is a compromise between those who want safety and those who want freedom. Admit it or not, big part of Chinese are pro zero covid policy. Those who (including you) ask government to completely give up all quarantine measures have no spirit of compromise. The don't care about others demand. They are the extremists. They are the enemies of democracy and freedom.

Last edited:
Wrong. Zero coivd policy wasn't written in China's constitution. CCP will survive if it gives up zero covid policy. CCP insists on zero covid policy because it is the best choice for China. There is no so much conspiracy behind it.

It is hard to lose power right ? See human if they have condusive environment that can put them in power, they will likely stay there forever........

Even Imran Khan where many members here love him also show similar trait when he was still in power and saying two term in power is not enough to execute his dream

Soekarno and Soeharto in Indonesia needs to face hard reality that bring both of them to down fall.

US President cannot do like that because the system doesnt allow them to act like that, person like Donald Trump can be another Hitler if the political environment is conducive for him to grow his power.

--------------------------------------------------

I also think Xi Jin Ping policy is because he thinks it is good for China people to get such measure during earlier period of Covid, that success has made him get more power, and the policy is now very important to him

Putin invasion to Ukraine I believe is also seen by Putin as good for Russia, if not he will not sacrifice Russian economy and lives for that purpose

Hitler invasion to other European countries is also seen by him as good for German, if not he will not sacrifice German economy and lives for that purpose

After USA is destroying Russia.

Next will be China!

1669700061466.png

Look at these faces!

These are the faces of Chinese who will destroy China.

1669700253978.png

OMG, the mighty CIA.

And Chinese loves it, loves CIA.

Because CIA helps the Chinese to destroy China.

Oh, these protesters will be rich, maybe not.

But CIA agents are!

It is hard to lose power right ? See human if they have condusive environment that can put them in power, they will likely stay there forever........

Even Imran Khan where many members here love him also show similar trait when he was still in power and saying two term in power is not enough to execute his dream

Soekarno and Soeharto in Indonesia needs to face hard reality that bring both of them to down fall.

US President cannot do like that because the system doesnt allow them to act like that, person like Donald Trump can be another Hitler if the political environment is conducive for him to grow his power.

--------------------------------------------------

I also think Xi Jin Ping policy is because he thinks it is good for China people to get such measure during earlier period of Covid, that success has made him get more power, and the policy is now very important to him

Putin invasion to Ukraine I believe is also seen by Putin as good for Russia, if not he will not sacrifice Russian economy and lives for that purpose

Hitler invasion to other European countries is also seen by him as good for German, if not he will not sacrifice German economy and lives for that purpose
I believe Xi stays in power because it is most critical time for China in the next 5 years. China will face US all kinds of attacks. China needs Xi now.

View attachment 901318

Look at these faces!

These are the faces of Chinese who will destroy China.
Agree. They are the enemies of Chinese people. Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Chengdu. These people in different places all had pape in hand. It is a very organized revolution. Send them to jail

1669700061466.png

Last edited:

see the antivaxxers are on here in great numbers still obtuse to the end. The dead don't think you were right at their last breath - including those of antivaxxers

I'm not an anti vaxxer with a rainbow bandana.

More often than not, in a thousand people, I will invariably be the only guy wearing an N95 mask.

I have them wherever I go. I'll probably not stop wearing them for the near to distant future either.

I also continue to wash every piece of clothing immediately after coming in from outside, wherever I go, for however long. And then having a bath. Like clockwork. Sometimes at 3-4 am as well.

Sometimes personal pride matters more to leaders.

Take Putin for example. The best course of action is to cut losses and withdraw his troops from Ukraine. It's humiliating to admit that you are wrong and Russia is actually not as strong as most people expected, but at least you minimize further losses which is in the best interest of Russia. But no, Putin would rather mobilize 300k cannon fodders and drag the whole country down with him than to admit he's wrong.

Take Putin for example. The best course of action is to cut losses and withdraw his troops from Ukraine. It's humiliating to admit that you are wrong and Russia is actually not as strong as most people expected, but at least you minimize further losses which is in the best interest of Russia. But no, Putin would rather mobilize 300k cannon fodders and drag the whole country down with him than to admit he's wrong.
Wrong again. China's propaganda barely used zero covid policy as a reason to brag. Unlike Taiwan, who alway broasted its" 抗疫优等生“ before gave up zero covid policy.

Personal pride and stubborness. For the stubborness, you can see how they think from some Iran and Chinese members here who support their regime. They think the are right.

You can see some members with the same attitude with different matters as well, those members could potentially a reflection of those leaders behave.

Here in Indonesia we have Prabowo Subianto who has crazy proposal on defense acquisition and we can see many Indonesian fanboys supporting him, many have left this forum but you can see many of them in social media like Facebook and others, they dont understand economy and how geopolitics behave. What is inside their mind is China is going to attack Indonesia over small dispute in SCS.

AlhamduliLLAH Jokowi wins Indonesia elections two time and we can see Prabowo truly mind after Jokowi put him as Defense Minister in his second term

AlhamduliLLAH once again as majority of Indonesian people is also seen to be quite understand the situation better, I dont make survey on it but at least it is reflected on comment in mainstream media YT channel as the viewers are not entirely defense enthusiast community. Prabowo also has shown his general defense plan during Presidential debate although I think personality of Jokowi is more determined to win him President position over his plans in many areas that are also shown during several Presidential debates.

Last edited:
So did the surgeon general,and lots of others. But people are getting smarter now. Are you trying to tell me you have never worn a mask in past 3 years?
Me? I get into a cleanroom suit once a week for a couple hrs. So yes, I can speak with some authority about this aspect of the COVID measures. But if you want to appeal to authority, as in people should mindlessly obey experts, then I will ask what are you doing on this military oriented forum since you have never served.

So what you do find wrong about this...

Expelled particles travel limits became a highlight in the CONTEXT that said limits would control spread but it turned out the method does not work. The cleanroom and surgery room analogies have their limits because the population count in those environments are extremely small and they do not have a lot of environment to travel, so in the end, they only contaminate each other, in other words the same set of organisms shares the same particles among themselves. Is that how a country's population and economy works?​

Am I wrong about 'expelled particles travel'? The cheapest mask in the public markets reduces particle travels by at least 1/2, but because people congregate and move, the air currents created by them carries the virus as if the masks are not there. You are walking towards a masked man, you did not know that he just coughed a micro second ago, the expelled particles and/or virus did not dropped to the ground by the time both of you crossed paths. Now you just picked up whatever he expelled. Does it matter if you are vaccinated or not? No, it does not. You are now a carrier of the COVID virus. Do I need to be a virologist to understand this situation?

Am I wrong about the limits of using the cleanroom and surgery room? The surgery room is a small and enclosed environment. Let us say the population count in this environment 20 for a complex surgery, from surgeons to anesthesiologists to nurses. They stand close to each other and even come into contact with each other. They share whatever bodily fluids and gases created by the patient. Is this situation truly representative of a continental size country and several hundred millions people?

We tolerate misinformation and even lies from politicians, but not from technicians and that is what Fauci et al are. What they know have DIRECT and often immediate effects on how we conduct our lives. They should be honest about what they know and not know, and let me, now an informed citizen, make decisions best for me and my family.

Those one million deaths you guys mock US? Your China is moving towards that whether you like it or not.

Me? I get into a cleanroom suit once a week for a couple hrs. So yes, I can speak with some authority about this aspect of the COVID measures. But if you want to appeal to authority, as in people should mindlessly obey experts, then I will ask what are you doing on this military oriented forum since you have never served.

So what you do find wrong about this...

Expelled particles travel limits became a highlight in the CONTEXT that said limits would control spread but it turned out the method does not work. The cleanroom and surgery room analogies have their limits because the population count in those environments are extremely small and they do not have a lot of environment to travel, so in the end, they only contaminate each other, in other words the same set of organisms shares the same particles among themselves. Is that how a country's population and economy works?​

Am I wrong about 'expelled particles travel'? The cheapest mask in the public markets reduces particle travels by at least 1/2, but because people congregate and move, the air currents created by them carries the virus as if the masks are not there. You are walking towards a masked man, you did not know that he just coughed a micro second ago, the expelled particles and/or virus did not dropped to the ground by the time both of you crossed paths. Now you just picked up whatever he expelled. Does it matter if you are vaccinated or not? No, it does not. You are now a carrier of the COVID virus. Do I need to be a virologist to understand this situation?

Am I wrong about the limits of using the cleanroom and surgery room? The surgery room is a small and enclosed environment. Let us say the population count in this environment 20 for a complex surgery, from surgeons to anesthesiologists to nurses. They stand close to each other and even come into contact with each other. They share whatever bodily fluids and gases created by the patient. Is this situation truly representative of a continental size country and several hundred millions people?

We tolerate misinformation and even lies from politicians, but not from technicians and that is what Fauci et al are. What they know have DIRECT and often immediate effects on how we conduct our lives. They should be honest about what they know and not know, and let me, now an informed citizen, make decisions best for me and my family.

Those one million deaths you guys mock US? Your China is moving towards that whether you like it or not.

The COVID containment measures cannot work. Not in the US. Not in China.

That's what you said last time, and yet you are now telling us you wear PPE a couple of hours every week. If COVID is impossible to contain, what's the point you have PPE on anyway?

It doesn't really matter how far virus can travel, wearing a mask is a common sense now in China, in the US, and anywhere else. If you and your family never have mask on for the past 3 years and your never had vaccine shots, but you remain uninfected with covid, I can only congrulate you and all your family for all being in the lucky 6% minority. But the most of us would rather not to take a chance.

Even your last statement were to be true, China would still provent 3/4 "inevitable death" according to your theory. Isn't that itself a winning proposition? When you predict, you sound like an Indian politician. :cheesy:

IMO, if we consider an absolute lock down and an absolute natual herd immunity as two extremes of measures to counter pandemic, all countries fall in between. China leans towards one end, and US leans towards the other. It's upto individual government which place they want to be at. China chose a strick lock down for the sake of saving lives, and I am grateful for that.

That's what you said last time, and yet you are now telling us you wear PPE a couple of hours every week. If COVID is impossible to contain, what's the point you have PPE on anyway?
If this is a 'gotcha' it is a lame one. I wear PPE in the fab to protect the wafers, not for COVID. :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter how far virus can travel, wearing a mask is a common sense now in China, in the US, and anywhere else.
But it does matter how far the virus travel once expelled. The mask reduced that distance and it became a persuasion for people to use the mask. Except the medical leaders like Fauci omitted the critical part of how moving people negate that bit of effectiveness.

Even your last statement were to be true, China would still provent 3/4 "inevitable death" according to your theory. Isn't that itself a winning proposition? When you predict, you sound like an Indian politician. :cheesy:

IMO, if we consider an absolute lock down and an absolute natual herd immunity as two extremes of measures to counter pandemic, all countries fall in between. China leans towards one end, and US leans towards the other. It's upto individual government which place they want to be at. China chose a strick lock down for the sake of saving lives, and I am grateful for that.
China have not prevented any death, only delaying them. That delay gives the false impression of saving lives. Note that you have not disproven what I said about the immuno-compromised. Those will be your deaths later like ours is now.

China have not prevented any death, only delaying them. That delay gives the false impression of saving lives. Note that you have not disproven what I said about the immuno-compromised. Those will be your deaths later like ours is now.
Wrong, in this case, delaying is saving lives, it allows the scientists to have more time to understand the virus and work out better treatments and drugs, besides, the mortality rate of the virus itself is fast decreasing over time.

Do you know the newly published 20 clauses? This is already a change. Just the protesters pretend the change doesn't exist. They don't care what CCP has done. They want to unrest China. Covid policy is just an excuse. I won't pity them even if they are jailed for a life. Traitors deserve it.

I say it again. The flexible zero covid policy is a compromise between those who want safety and those who want freedom. Admit it or not, big part of Chinese are pro zero covid policy. Those who (including you) ask government to completely give up all quarantine measures have no spirit of compromise. The don't care about others demand. They are the extremists. They are the enemies of democracy and freedom.

It's because of CIA.

Remember HK.

Once you cut their head from the body, suddenly HK is calming.

If I were the CCP, I already ordered the police force to arrest all the people who joined the white paper toilet protest.

I will put these protesters in the military court for treason, working for a foreign agent, and pretending to be not.

Just like CCP has done with the Falun Gong, so does CCP must do with this white toilet paper protester.

This is not HK, you know.

Try to flirt with a foreign agent, you know the consequences.

Just like the FBI does with the Chinese ethnicity in USA.

If this is a 'gotcha' it is a lame one. I wear PPE in the fab to protect the wafers, not for COVID. :rolleyes:

But it does matter how far the virus travel once expelled. The mask reduced that distance and it became a persuasion for people to use the mask. Except the medical leaders like Fauci omitted the critical part of how moving people negate that bit of effectiveness.

May it be the reason Intel has struggled at 10nm for years, since its employees didn't really believe in PPE? :partay:

So far, China has 0.125% covid death rate as that of US, if you instst it's because China only delays but not prevents death then it's your cognitive issue not others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom