What's new

The West Is Terrified Of Arabic Democracies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE WEST IS CREATING ARAB SPRING IN THE FIRST PLACE

HAVE YOU SEEN ONE REVOLUTION AFTER ANOTHER, ARABS ARE SO WEAK THEY ARE BEING USED AND PAID TO BRING REVOLUTIONS, WHAT HAS EGYPT GAINED THROUGH SO CALLED REVOLUTION??????

ONCE
AGAIN

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Yes, they can challenge Israel but they can't win the battle, I don't remember exactly how many time Israel was attacked by Muslim countries but none of them defeated the Israel.

israel vs turkey and israel win? if israel uses nukes then sure! (please dont reply on this as i dont want to start a israel vs turkey war)

israel vs turkey and israel win? if israel uses nukes then sure! (please dont reply on this as i dont want to start a israel vs turkey war)

i thnk hes talkin abt arabs not other countries

Muslims actually created democracy.

Wow..
That has to be one of the biggest lies on here.. the "Ignorance"-Award clearly goes to you this week.

Why is it that some Muslims always try to take credit for stuff "in the name of Islam" that isn't at all related?:rolleyes:

Democracy was practiced first by classical Greeks hundreds of years before Mohammed was even born, let alone started hearing the "voice of Allah" in his head..

You are either a troll or have never read a book about history or looked up Democracy...

@Topic:

I am not terrified.. nor are people in Germany in general.
People here, the media, the politicians are generally very happy for the Arabs. Maybe worrisome that the Military will keep to much power and take away peoples freedom again, but apart from that? It is not really an issue for us.

People are occupied in worry over the Euro Crisis and its consequences, if people are "Terrified" of anything it is losing their home, jobs and experiencing another recession..

Wow..
That has to be one of the biggest lies on here.. the "Ignorance"-Award clearly goes to you this week.

Why is it that some Muslims always try to take credit for stuff "in the name of Islam" that isn't at all related?:rolleyes:

Democracy was practiced first by classical Greeks hundreds of years before Mohammed was even born, let alone started hearing the "voice of Allah" in his head..

You are either a troll or have never read a book about history or looked up Democracy...

@Topic:

People here, the media, the politicians are generally very happy for the Arabs. Maybe worrisome that the Military will keep to much power and take away peoples freedom again, but apart from that? It is not really an issue for us.

People are occupied in worry over the Euro Crisis and its consequences, if people are "Terrified" of anything it is losing their home, jobs and experiencing another recession..

have you been taught any manners at all how to talk in a decent manner?? you are writing like he was crazy or something (nwb)

Ermmm....Shouldnt Arabs be practicing democracy for a sufficient amount of time for the West to be afraid of them?

West is not terrified, rather welcomes democracy. But any instability before getting democracy worries everybody. What if somebody else captures power.
We need to wait and watch what happens in Egypt. Hope people of egypt dont accept the easy victory and go the full mile, and get a proper multi party parliament.

Wow..

@Topic:

Hey, buddy...If Chomsky said the sky is green, you can bet your next year's salary that a great deal of people will believe him. Including many here.

Ermmm....Shouldnt Arabs be practicing democracy for a sufficient amount of time for the West to be afraid of them?

No they just invented it and gave west to follow it..

Back
Top Bottom