What's new

The World's Greatest Fighter Jet: The F-15 Eagle

I am sure that the Pakistani military is monitoring this forum and is 'impressed' by all the 'experts' here, even though these 'experts' have never served a single day in uniform and never had any education in military affairs. Am sure it is soon that Pakistan will see the errors and hire you and others to help transition the Pakistani military to the Taliban model.

Its funny, this entire political mess has shown that Pakistanis are literally just mindless sheep and will follow to whatever appeals the masses, no matter how many holes in the story, hence the constant rambling about moving away from the American model.

I pose a question to the experts who have been coping above,

who do we model after? We dont innovate as the resources and capability isnt there so thats off the cards.

Do we then model after the Russians who have shown their stellar performance time and time again, resorting to war crimes and throwing men at the problem until it gets solved. Model the PAF after the VKS which has made a great showing of itself, relying on ancient tactics and taking huge losses (lol even PAF was deploying SOWs way way way before the VKS and guess who that was modelled after :) )

Should we model after the Arabs lol?

The Chinese with their endless combat experience?

Or do we stick with the US/NATO model which has made the forces into a smart fighting force, fighting with modern tactics, weapons and strategies? The PAF literally flies 3-4x the hours of the VKS depending on the seniority of the sqn, deploys a far larger variety of sensors and weapons, with a significant focus on battlefield awareness. Go ahead and look around, see who else does that? Even the Chinese are following the US model for gods sake. Stop crying about politics, not everything is about politics, if it works, it works and unfortunately for you, nobody fights as well as the US when it comes to conventional conflicts.

Tell me something. How many per day?

So basically to deflect from the point of this thread which is the F-15, 9-11 conspiracy theory is resurrected.
We must toe the line.

We are 100% stupid and lemmings. Geroge Bush was our smart leader. He could never do anything against America. Let's salute the flag. Ok gambit. Everything your politicians tell you is true.

Its funny, this entire political mess has shown that Pakistanis are literally just mindless sheep and will follow to whatever appeals the masses, no matter how many holes in the story, hence the constant rambling about moving away from the American model.

I pose a question to the experts who have been coping above,

who do we model after? We dont innovate as the resources and capability isnt there so thats off the cards.
The reason why these self styled 'experts' do not offer alternatives is because they do not care about alternatives. National defense is not an option, either you have a stick or you are prey. There is no middle ground. Diplomacy offers only peace at the convenience of others. The ONLY reason why Liechtenstein exists is because of the kindness of neighbors. Nothing more.

So when these 'experts' keep calling for disengagement from US regarding national defense, they do so to satisfy personal childish emotional outrage, not because they did any kind of credible analyses. We all know the old saying about speak softly and carry a big stick. To these self styled 'defense experts', it is the reverse. Drop the US stick model and yell as loudly as possible as to what a 'badass' you are.

Do we then model after the Russians who have shown their stellar performance time and time again, resorting to war crimes and throwing men at the problem until it gets solved. Model the PAF after the VKS which has made a great showing of itself, relying on ancient tactics and taking huge losses (lol even PAF was deploying SOWs way way way before the VKS and guess who that was modelled after :) )

Should we model after the Arabs lol?

The Chinese with their endless combat experience?
Seems like maybe even shiddy alternatives is better than the US model. After all, they have never put their lives on the line in defense of their country, so why should they care about possible consequences?

The F-15 fighter jet that famously shot down two MiG-29 Fulcrum planes in a single encounter arrived at the National Museum of the US Air Force on April 25.
In March of 1999, Captain Jeff “Claw” Hwang achieved a remarkable feat of aerial combat when he successfully shot down two MiG-29 fighters while piloting his F-15C, with the tail number 86-0156.​

The next time I visit the museum, I will take a few pics for the forum. :enjoy:

We must toe the line.

We are 100% stupid and lemmings. Geroge Bush was our smart leader. He could never do anything against America. Let's salute the flag. Ok gambit. Everything your politicians tell you is true.

Look, any government receives information from numerous sources and is privy to developments that an average joe will not be. Iraq certainly had stockpiles of chemical weapons and numerous Iraqi defectors were providing information to Bush administration. These Iraqi defectors convinced Bush administration to dismantle Saddam regime in Iraq. 9/11 had created an environment in which Bush Jr. felt that he could get away with controversial decisions, and he certainly did.

No point to argue over this matter again and again.

Look, any government receives information from numerous sources and is privy to developments that an average joe will not be. Iraq certainly had stockpiles of chemical weapons and numerous Iraqi defectors were providing information to Bush administration. These Iraqi defectors convinced Bush administration to dismantle Saddam regime in Iraq. 9/11 had created an environment in which Bush Jr. felt that he could get away with controversial decisions, and he certainly did.

No point to argue over this matter again and again.
Yes and the west helped him create chemical weapons

Train hard. Win easy. The End.
Bully is a bullh no matter how you package if

What do you think about this f-15 variant?

I won’t be around to see it but I’d wager the Eagle will still be flying 50 years from now.

The Eagles record speaks for itself but its sister, the F-14 to me has a more impressive record despite not being undefeated. Eagles never faced the kind of peer threat-no-holds-barred air brawl that the Persian cats did in the Iran Iraq war.

F-15s are equipped with some of the most advanced sensor systems in the world and their payload capacity is excellent as well. These jet fighters will sting no matter what.

F-15s are equipped with some of the most advanced sensor systems in the world and their payload capacity is excellent as well. These jet fighters will sting no matter what.

Why did the US Navy not deploy it on their carriers? For the most part, growing up I’ve seen F18 on many if not all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom