What's new

There are only 3 great powers in this world

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Well, according to this China hawk/hater, the US is still the number one with China being closely followed as the second, and Russia being a distant third one.

Russia is the weakest among the 3 superpowers, that's why the US needs to bring Russia on its side to against China who is a peer competitor.

The US wants to 100% focus on China, and don't want to get stuck with Ukraine and Middle East. Otherwise, it will be too late for the last window of opportunity, and China will surpass the US within a couple of years.

The Middle East is still vacant of a superpower, that's why it is a playground for everyone.

Last edited:
EU could be a fourth world power, but it acts more like Americunt client states than an independent alliance of European nations.

What did you expect him to say? That the US isn't a world power?

Be realistic for god sakes

Man, the US right now is a sinking ship.

You can never planify a proper strategy to contain China, neither Trump nor Biden can achieve this goal.

You got stuck Ukraine and Middle East is only the epitome that you have sinking holes everywhere in your ship.

EU could be a fourth world power, but it acts more like Americunt client states than an independent alliance of European nations.

Well, the Yankees are too selfish, they don't want to share their power with their French/German cousins.

Man, the US right now is a sinking ship.

You can never planify a proper strategy to contain China, neither Trump nor Biden can achieve this goal.

You got stuck Ukraine and Middle East is only the epitome that you have sinking holes everywhere in your ship.

only a complete hyper-nationalist moron would think the US isn't a world power

You never answered my question BTW. Did you expect him to say the US isn't a world power?

What did you expect him to say? That the US isn't a world power?

Be realistic for god sakes
With huge crime, homelessness and drugs and mental issues , yes , US is definitely number 1.

only a complete hyper-nationalist moron would think the US isn't a world power

You never answered my question BTW. Did you expect him to say the US isn't a world power?

Not denying that the US and China have the power that far surpass others.

But your goal to contain China has failed.

China (Shu) and Russia (Wu) against US (Wei)

In the end, all three countries failed, because they did not realize the real enemy lurking in the dark.

"The mantis catches the cicada, the Yellow sparrow comes after"

Good, let Islam to become the ultimate yellow sparrow when US/China/Russia are all exhausted in this struggle.

My statement is clear that US is a hollow Super Power which has now degenerated into moral chaos.

You hate the us so I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're making asinine statements

Not in the habit of doing this but I'm putting you on ignore

This old man is every bit as anti-China as you are, yet he feels desperate right now.

The plan isn't moving into his expectation.

And you're severely anti-American. See, I can play that game

Doesn't change the fact that the US is a world power whether you want to admit it or not

Well, according to this China hawk/hater, the US is still the number one with China being closely followed as the second, and Russia being a distant third one.

Russia is the weakest among the 3 superpowers, that's why the US needs to bring Russia on its side to against China who is a peer competitor.

The US wants to 100% focus on China, and don't want to get stuck with Ukraine and Middle East. Otherwise, it will be too late for the last window of opportunity, and China will surpass the US within a couple of years.

The Middle East is still vacant of a superpower, that's why it is a playground for everyone.

Currently USA is number 1 considering all factors such as logistics, bases, tech, equipment in service etc. China is closely following secondly but they don't have the vast logistical setup and allies that USA has built all over the world.
Russia was a superpower, post USSR every scholar worth their mettle would say Russia is a regional power. They lack global projection capabilities, have a dwindling number of their post USSR hardware, economy is crashing so they can't fund and build modern projects en masse. Ukraine war has dragged their reputation through the mud, western support came a full year after the initial attack which was supposed to be a 3 day operation. West supported Ukraine as Ukraine showed that it wanted to and could defend it's territory unlike what happened in Afghanistan.
If having nukes is the criteria for superpower then that should be a different test. Nukes in reality are just for rhetoric, having thousands or hundreds doesn't make a difference, all it needs is a couple dozen for annhilation of an nation.

Back
Top Bottom