What's new

There will be no Israel, in 10 years, says Henry Kissinger !!

Not surprising, Saudis don't like to talk about Zionists.

Those people don't live in your country, maybe thats why you don't know... would advise you to meet Zionists at least in your lifetime...

If you mean those hat wearing jewish extremist then I put them in the same category as Talibaboons!

oh listen up you have a comprehension problem, not to say that I expected otherwise from a savage sympathizer !!

You have certainly made me more sympathetic towards Israel thanks to your behavior I grant you that. If Hamas and Hamas supporters need to lie and mislead, then they aren't really in the right are they?

:edit: Having looked further into media manipulation and outright lying by Hamas media and sympathizers, I cannot help but be appalled at how widespread this misinformation is.

My heart is increasingly on Israel's side.

Just look at this crap

30800d1353347624-israeli-propaganda-561701_426254977429283_494226567_n.jpg

http://honestreporting.com/top-5-media-fails-the-media-war-hall-of-shame/

You have certainly made me more sympathetic towards Israel thanks to your behavior I grant you that. If Hamas and Hamas supporters need to lie and mislead, then they aren't really in the right are they?

:edit: Having looked further into media manipulation and outright lying by Hamas media and sympathizers, I cannot help but be appalled at how widespread this misinformation is.

My heart is increasingly on Israel's side.

Just look at this crap

30800d1353347624-israeli-propaganda-561701_426254977429283_494226567_n.jpg

Top 5 Media Fails: The Media War Hall of Shame | HonestReporting

Quoted for truth.

This kind of propaganda is very damaging and does not build a case in favour of the Palestinians. In this age of digital information, even the most naive people, won't fall for these deceptions any more.

DUH
You are questioning that why christians are christians ? muslims are muslims ? etc etc. to enlighten your thoughts religion is for human beings not for cats and dogs to follow. If humans didnt have religion there wouldnt be any difference left in a life of animals and human beings. mate sleep eat die.
It is cult, not religion which is for humans only. animals are religious by birth. and they understand the working of nature also, religion is only about god and feeling of it. it has nothing to do with any kind of system and division based upon manners of praying. when you make a system to feel the god, immediately it becomes a cult.

Apparently he spit out in some private conversation, which is later denied, but like the saying goes, Zulm ka nizam qaim nahi reh sakta...so israel is likely to disappear, its totally artificial setup and such are temporary things in history.

Aap wazaa farmate hain janaab, isiliye to hindostan se mughlo aur angrejo ka nizaam chalaa gayaa, bengal se pakistaniyo ka nizaam chalaa gaya aur ab baluchistan se bhi.............

sooner the better, a situation will come into existence that would make it unfavourable for the foreigners to continue occupation of Palestinian lands, they will prefer to go back to their native homes... you will see.

Aap kis madarse me padhe hai bhai jaan ? bahut majbut ghisai dikh rahi hai .

Yeah, now I need to learn your version of history.. The same person who is posting propaganda pics left, right and center to spread lies..

man, dont you know that worlds most pure, certified, and proved history is written in religious books.

Aap wazaa farmate hain janaab, isiliye to hindostan se mughlo aur angrejo ka nizaam chalaa gayaa, bengal se pakistaniyo ka nizaam chalaa gaya aur ab baluchistan se bhi.............

aap kab ja rahay ho hindustan se tharkibuddhay :P

Then we can expect pretty much a WW3 after 10 years if this is what Kissinger predicts.

BTW it was this same joker who predicted our utter defeat during cold war and an anti-India policy "to beat the Indians down".

Fact turn out, he had to eat his words and his flyboy buddy stationed at that time in a certain neighboring country lost his personal aircraft after pissing off the IAF.

So I would genuinely recommend all members here not to take Kissinger's words to seriously.

Then we can expect pretty much a WW3 after 10 years if this is what Kissinger predicts.

BTW it was this same joker who predicted our utter defeat during cold war and an anti-India policy "to beat the Indians down".

Fact turn out, he had to eat his words and his flyboy buddy stationed at that time in a certain neighboring country lost his personal aircraft after pissing off the IAF.

So I would genuinely recommend all members here not to take Kissinger's words to seriously.

It's not even kissinger's words. He never said this, the op is just plain lying.

may be he is referring to greater israel

I think as the two main supporter countries are turning hostile to the occupying israelis, and that america is moving towards its own internal problems of economy, it is likely that occupying israeli savages may choose to return to their native homes...

hope China dont allow them entrance to settle in their country, they are a constant problem wherever they gather :P

#Fact

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom