What's new

These 12 Rare Pictures Of The Indian Army Will Take You Back In Time

What load of crap! Pakistan controlled Taliban to destabilize Afghanistan, which they did for years until 9/11.
If Kashmir is Jagular vein of Pakistan, then Pakistan should stop threatening India.
Pakistan fought three major wars for Kashmir and army is running dozen training camps for same purpose.

We lost due to external pressure. It is good for you to change your flags and country.
Why should I as I was born in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on 01.05.1987? I do not need to prove my nationality to Pakistan, and especially not to Jihadists like you :D
At least you are admitting Pakistan lost all its wars against India, many Pakistanis don't :D

Why should I as I was born in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on 01.05.1987? I do not need to prove my nationality to Pakistan, and especially not to Jihadists like you :D
At least you are admitting Pakistan lost all its wars against India, many Pakistanis don't :D
We aren't proud on you, you dont respect true legends of Islam and Pakistan

During Taliban regime, Afghan "army" was controlled by Pakistan. What was the reason for Jihad back then? Its OK if Afghan army is controlled by Pakistan, but not India? Hypocrite Jihad? :D

Taliban were not controlled by Pak army----otherwise they would have turned over OBL to the U S on pak amry's advice.

True legends of Islam were the prophet Mohammad (SAW) and his companions. The rest were not legends but thugs.
Mahmood Ghaznavi,Salahdin, Zengi, Sultan Fateh ,Baibrus, Tipu, Abdali were thugs. ? Are you out of your mind or never heard about their sacrifices.

Mahmood Ghaznavi,Salahdin, Zengi, Sultan Fateh ,Baibrus, Tipu, Abdali were thugs. ? Are you out of your mind or never heard about their sacrifices.
He is taking about mulla Omar, Hafiz saeed, ilyyas kashmiri, lakhwi and all those warriors.

He passed away 11 yrs ago.
Sorry to hear about that.
But it also makes me think, we all can see back and fondly remember a soldier's life and times. How many other professions give that glory?

Back
Top Bottom