What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

The Difference between might have and letters to gay lover is totally different .. don't you think:P
lol, I'm completely unaware of anything of the sort, but even if so, I wouldn't care.

live and let live is better than kil, kill, kill... right ?

I along with my friends (2 of them Brahmins by caste) ate beef kababs for Rs. 50 a plate yesterday from a very popular restaurant situated in the heart of my city , and guess what I'm still alive :big_boss:

Beef Kebab for Rs50 ? heheheh no wonders you have so much beef walking around

No you don't. You'll then also loose your justification in the international arena to hold on to Kashmir by saying Pakistan does the same thing with Balochistan or other parts and Pakistan supporting jihadists in Kashmir will result in India supporting Baloch freedom struggle!! Let the threats remain as threats....as they are supposed to ;)

In other words Pakistan is the sole reason India is safe :P :P :P

Living in India I have the liberty of not discriminating against the LGBT community. For you I think you don't have a choice.

Gay Hind :tup::tup::tup:

A failed state with a trillion dollar economy in a few decades :D

Amen to that brother. Now you are talking my language :tup:. By the way, $ 1.5 trillion to be precise, $ 2 trillion by 2030. And the French will be offering you to build whatever you want to, in your garage if you buy 100 of those on cash by then :lol::enjoy:

Beef Kebab for Rs50 ? heheheh no wonders you have so much beef walking around

Is it too costly for you? I know it's in Indian Rupee :lol:

In other words Pakistan is the sole reason India is safe :P :P :P
Actually yes it is :undecided: not the sole reason though! Some scholars do say that you existence came about due to a British design to create a buffer zone between Central Asia and India, to keep India safe!

Please acknowledge Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi as your rightly guided Caliph and throw Taher Shah off one on of those high minarets of your Faisal mosque in Islamabad. He also did seem pretty gay and transgender like to me and he is the only good thing that Pakistan has produced in the last few decades which says a lot about the current state of your country!! :lol:

Is it too costly for you? I know it's in Indian Rupee :lol:

Actually it is cheap as compared to a plat of beef kebabs in Pakistan :) that is why I said no wonder you have too much beef walking around.

Actually yes it is :undecided: not the sole reason though! Some scholars do say that you existence came about due to a British design to create a buffer zone between Central Asia and India, to keep India safe!

This is a stupid notion that Brits would be wanting India safe even when they knew they were leaving Sub-Continent.

The reality is Pakistan falls means India is gonna fall more badly.

Please acknowledge Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi as your rightly guided Caliph and throw Taher Shah off one on of those high minarets of your Faisal mosque in Islamabad. He also did seem pretty gay and transgender like to me and he is the only good thing that Pakistan has produced in the last few decades which says a lot about the current state of your country!! :lol:

Who is Al-Baghdadi.
BTW I was praising Bharat for her gayish tendencies.

and well yeh Tahir is better than your Anu Malik, at least Tahir has original music and lyrics unlike your choor musician.

Amen to that brother. Now you are talking my language :tup:. By the way, $ 1.5 trillion to be precise, $ 2 trillion by 2030. And the French will be offering you to build whatever you want to, in your garage if you buy 100 of those on cash by then :lol::enjoy:
Wise men think alike.....

Strong economy backed by high tech collaborative work with China and hopefully Turkey. Unfortunately Pakistan cannot trust France or any of the western nations.

Strong economy backed by high tech collaborative work with China and hopefully Turkey. Unfortunately Pakistan cannot trust France or any of the western nations.

That's where the problem is right there. You guys need to learn to live in the world and enjoy "mutually beneficial" business relationships with everyone. Why you can't trust the West? If they are an investor in Pakistan due to her strong growing economy and they invest let's say $ 20-30 billion, they are doing so to get profits out of you. Why would you put a full-stop on the world because of the situation Pakistan has had with the West? That doesn't make sense.

Pakistan has been in this mess primarily because she hasn't been governed right, and people didn't really care to pay taxes, and no one really wanted to establish a system. That's NOT the case today and for the work that took place in the past 4 years, that is WHY you are today proudly talking about $ 1 trillion and all. So learn to clean your own house and take responsibility of your own actions as a nation.

Others will ALWAYS take you for a ride if you are not strong in your house. But if you are (like India today), everyone would offer you investments and would want to be friends with you, whether East or the West. So elevate your country and nation to that level. Ensure sustainability of progress and ensure completion of all projects in the pipeline and with super stability. You'll very soon will become a fastest growing economy!!

That's where the problem is right there. You guys need to learn to live in the world and enjoy "mutually beneficial" business relationships with everyone. Why you can't trust the West? If they are an investor in Pakistan due to her strong growing economy and they invest let's say $ 20-30 billion, they are doing so to get profits out of you. Why would you put a full-stop on the world because of the situation Pakistan has had with the West? That doesn't make sense.

Pakistan has been in this mess primarily because she hasn't been governed right, and people didn't really care to pay taxes, and no one really wanted to establish a system. That's NOT the case today and for the work that took place in the past 4 years, that is WHY you are today proudly talking about $ 1 trillion and all. So learn to clean your own house and take responsibility of your own actions as a nation.

Others will ALWAYS take you for a ride if you are not strong in your house. But if you are (like India today), everyone would offer you investments and would want to be friends with you, whether East or the West. So elevate your country and nation to that level. Ensure sustainability of progress and ensure completion of all projects in the pipeline and with super stability. You'll very soon will become a fastest growing economy!!

I agree with most of what you say apart from the last paragraph. In all honesty, no trolling but I'd rather Pakistan be like Turkey or China not india.

Last edited:
Actually it is cheap as compared to a plat of beef kebabs in Pakistan :) that is why I said no wonder you have too much beef walking around.

yes its cheap..that's why its beef...chicken is like 80rs! :D

This is a stupid notion that Brits would be wanting India safe even when they knew they were leaving Sub-Continent.

The reality is Pakistan falls means India is gonna fall more badly.

So did the French and Dutch "leave" Indo-China or Vietnam and Korea!

Who is Al-Baghdadi.
BTW I was praising Bharat for her gayish tendencies.

and well yeh Tahir is better than your Anu Malik, at least Tahir has original music and lyrics unlike your choor musician.

Who the heck listens to Anu Malik :lol: Tahir is much better!
And don't you worry I've seen some documentaries on how your Pakistani Muslim society is progressing despite several shortcomings and the LGBT community is gaining acceptance and some recognition, especially in cities like Karachi. It must take a lot of courage for such individuals to survive in a society like yours!

ali-saleem.jpg

But Pakistan has to make a choice either to progress or follow
hafiz%2Bsaeed%2B1%2Bcopy.jpg

Unlike India it's a matter of survival for you... and if the choice is the latter then it's better to accept ISIS ideology now than to butchered later..

Last edited:
yes its cheap..that's why its beef...chicken is like 80rs! :D

:lol: chicken is cheap in Pakistan while beef/mutton has sky rocketing prices :)

So did the French and Dutch "leave" Indo-China or Vietnam and Korea!

You still did not reply me why would British want India to be safe after they leave?

Who the heck listens to Anu Malik :lol: Tahir is much better!
And don't you worry I've seen some documentaries on how your Pakistani Muslim society is progressing despite several shortcomings and the LGBT community is gaining acceptance and some recognition, especially in cities like Karachi.
`
So? I mean how does praising India for its gayish tendencies offend you to an extent that you are bringing in Pakistan ? :) BTW we had this community for decades rather it is an ancient phenomenon so nothing new in it.

As far as acceptance well someone accept it or not this unnatural trend is going stay

I have been in this PDF for around 2 and halfyears .So far no Indians posted a thread like this because of the presence of Chinese or no Chinese posted a thread like this because of the US .
Forget about it .Obsession and insecurity can be only reduce ones won effort .Others cant change that.
i m sorry but i saw allot of chinese posting the myth created by the international media or anyother organisation on their bubble economy just for the information of the the people like u who believes anything that goes the way they want to and than they literally make hilarious comments for the people like you so that you might come out of your your disney land world and see the real picture we did the same just reminded you guys to keep on predicting our collapse so that we can prove you wrong everytime and see your faces after that just like we are doing right now you still in DENIAL mode look HILARIOUS believe me :D LOL
SORRY MY FRIEND BUT YOU ON PDF WASTED 2 and half years and haven't learned a bit .......

Oh you see, but we are smiling.

Sure overall we "have" received more aid than you guys but see unlike you lot we don't "currently" survive on this aid.

But the crux of the matter is, we have received a fraction of what you have in this 21st century i.e. lesser than $120 million every year, which for you guys is over a billion every year.
We are a BRIC nation for a reason.

That's a fact.:coffee:
http://beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore
LOL a country which is in a state on war for 3 decades we are still doing alot better than you guys being a BRIC country is an achievement wait untill we joined that too .... because according to graphs we will be one on the top 8 economic powerhouses and u can't ignore a south asian state with deep ties with the biggest BRIC member after its economy is in top 8 :P :D

Agree with the statement but who ever wrote it has atrocious English grammar :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom