What's new

They just don’t care: Israeli Backpackers in India

I've been telling Indians this since day 1. Now that Israelis start telling them they actually start to listen.

How rude.

if drug is the reason these fellas are coming to india then best hashish produced in india goes in containers from the northern hills of india to the market of middle east ,europe and usa . most of the trade are in hand of israeli,dutch,italian mafia. now they even bring their own hybrid seeds and they work in hand with corrupts of land. in addition most of these so called backpackers bring lsd(BLOT) sheets,mdma ,dmt etc and earn there lavish trippy stay in india by selling these chemical drugs in psy-trance party circuit of india which is booming in some way...my 2 cent ..

Ha ha :) get over it buddy.

India has been a home for Israeli's for so many centuries. Israeli's have never been discriminated in India and they never will be.

Firstly, Israel has only been a nation for 65 years so I don't know how they have been coming to India for 'centuries'. :lol:

The problem is not Israelis being discriminated in India. Most Indians look up to them like some superior being. The problem is Indians being discriminated. Go to Israel, they probably won't even let you enter their shops.

We tend to not listen to terrorists - being Pakistani qualifies you to be one :)

It's curious how you with that **** you just posted happened to become a senior member.
You're on a Pakistani forum.

Wise up or take a hike.

lol :D Israelis they forgot what happen to them in Germany.. History will repeat This time with Iran (the Germany of the middle East).

now you know the sentiment of Palestinians

Unfortunately this is not a Isolated Incident,Majority of them behaves this way. Hotel Owners and landlords at some places have no Israeli Policy. I too admire Israel but I believe Living with Dignity is more Important.

Most Israeli backpackers are very young and come to India straight after their army service. So they are immature , rude and boistrous .

The amount of Indian Apologists in this thread is too damn high! But in all reality there are good and bad people in all races (including Israelis). But Israelis in particular though suffer from a superiority complex rarely found in others. It is based on their "God's Chosen People" mindset.

I’ll just leave this here. “Goyim (non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel. In Israel, death has no dominion over them (non-Jews)... With gentiles (non-Israelis/Jews), it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he (non-Jew) gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” - Ovadia Yosef (former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel). Oh, and this man wasn't just a radical preacher. He was a highly respected authority in Israel.

palestinians are a created people in an artificial land much like yours. That's why you have great affinity towards them.

how can an Indian go against white skinned Israeli, Israelis know it and that why they treat you like ****

palestinians are a created people in an artificial land much like yours. That's why you have great affinity towards them.

Here comes the hate-speech from the internet tough guy. Try doing something in person rather than talking.

But irony is they killed millions of muslims and still killing. Lols that says all.

This thread is about israel and india not muslims. Keep your racist posts to yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom