What's new

'They used my religion against me': Ex-Army Major accuses SpiceJet

This is rampant...though in a certain mild way..but prejudice do exist..I am a Hindu Brahmin..I have faced this. I posted this in FB after watching the program on NDTV. I wrote this in the heat of the moment, but this close to what I believe in.

"Watched a show on NDTV by Barkha, which took up an issue that is very close to my heart.....

Is India a secular country? Have we been able to establish a prejudice free society in that last 65 years? Have we been matured enough to respect differences?

To my utter dismay, we are not. Where a Muslim is asked to wear its patriotism on the chest can not be secular. Bu I am optimistic that I will try my best to inculcate the spirit of secularism to each and all around me till my last breath.

I remember an incident which I witnessed in Pune while I went on a hunting for a rented home. I met the lady owner of the flat who happens to be a teacher, showed us the flat. When she thought we are ready to take that flat...she pushed us for advance and she was little desperate...I asked her the reason. She spilled the bean....

A Muslim couple visited her and they were ready to take possession. She was not comfortable with the prospect of a Muslim tenant. Imagine a teacher behaving such a prejudice nature.

On that day, I was accompanying a guy who was a Christian; and I did not let down my unknown Muslim brother.

Me, a Hindu along with a Christian took a decision in the virtual presence of the Muslim brother to boycott the lady teacher; we rejected that flat. I am proud for the decision.

Jai Hind.
"

The thing is that we have to accept this. I am proud that we majority don't behave the way others behave with their minorities in all most all other country on this erath. But, still we have to see that such discrimination is condemned and condemned by the majority in public. We can not see our brothers shamed for the religion they believe in. Please don't treat this as a one off incident. Treat this as a serious one and face the problem head on.

If situation comes to that we'll carve out another country.

Showing your true colors, This time people like you should watch their back As it will be beaten like hell, Coz there is No Nehru, Gandhi or Zinnah to fuel your misadventures.. Your bad.:angry:
Hey Fellow Indians, I request you all to ignore this idiot with just one agenda day and Night to create differences among us. IGNORE HER.

Showing your true colors, This time people like you should watch their back As it will be beaten like hell, Coz there is No Nehru, Gandhi or Zinnah to fuel your misadventures.. Your bad.:angry:
Hey Fellow Indians, I request you all to ignore this idiot with just one agenda day and Night to create differences among us. IGNORE HER.

Enemies should not be ignored...they should be drilled down...inside out.

this thread should be closed coz' see who started the thread----ajtr....lol

There wasn't any need to bring religion or minority card by him after all he is not the only muslim who uses air travel in india there are thousand of muslim in india who fly daily within the domestic route for work /buisness purposes who hardly face such situation.Had that been true then hundreds of such cases wuld have been reported by now but this cases hardly seem to exist.

dont worry my boy, ajtr is a false flagger, she made up some crap news....she is not indian and trying to destroy the unity...

Another Mohd. Azahrudin.

Khate desh ka hai sari zindagi par jab koi pakar jata hai (Kisi bhi vazah se) to kabi muslim, kabi dalit, kabi miniority ko he tang karte hai ye chilate phirte hai.

100s of Indians are caught or taken away or stopped, are yelled at, police uses worst language offending one's family, cast etc. but no one ***** like these selfish people do.

This person if is man enough should take this matter to higher authority or courts and fight it like a man than ranting, crying foul, making sweeping generalization against nation.

Like in a movie a comedian said 'when my dad refused to buy me an Ice cream I left my house and joined Naxalites'.

If this article is true (the poster is a well known false flagger on this forum) then it is a sad reflection of biggotry by the airline staff who should be given the boot. The victim and his family are honored Indian soldiers who put their lives on the line for India. India owes them the decency to investigate this incident in detail and to take strict action

And muslims are forced into ghettos of old delhi,old hyderabad city even in bhopal.

If u really have the guts come to Hyderabad, i live here and prove to me this new knowledge u showcase that Muslims are forced into ghettos in Old city.

And you did not pick the others who called the person, who wanted the Major to be sent to Pakistan, names. How can one term this behavior?

Selective Amnesia or just a regular trolling binge?

Neither of the above.... My point is that there are people even on this forum who are taunting him on being a muslim and calling his side of story "a Muslim Card". If there is number present here on this very forum how can you deny such mentality is not present in Spicejet's staff. If I put all of the Indians in one category then you surely can select one option for me from the above.

Neither of the above.... My point is that there are people even on this forum who are taunting him on being a muslim and calling his side of story "a Muslim Card". If there is number present here on this very forum how can you deny such mentality is not present in Spicejet's staff. If I put all of the Indians in one category then you surely can select one option for me from the above.

Bu then again using a biased audience in PDF where emotions do run high are you not generalising everything?

Yes, there are people who play all the cards, I have seen them myself and then there are some who are discriminatory.. It happens everywhere, can you tell me where it is not?

There wasn't any need to bring religion or minority card by him after all he is not the only muslim who uses air travel in india there are thousand of muslim in india who fly daily within the domestic route for work /buisness purposes who hardly face such situation.Had that been true then hundreds of such cases wuld have been reported by now but this cases hardly seem to exist.

you are 6 pages late into this thread . Your baniya masters will scold you!

My point is that there are people even on this forum who are taunting him on being a muslim and calling his side of story "a Muslim Card". If there is number present here on this very forum how can you deny such mentality is not present in Spicejet's staff.

Valid point in my opinion. I just don't understand the behaviour of many here who are accusing this gentleman of playing some sort of a religious card. Azzaruddin did it when he was being banned, what on earth is this chap's reason? He is risking a lot by making this public, MNC's aren't too keen to be drawn into controversies. The guy is being slandered left & right here without any proof that he was in any way wrong. The act of taking pictures is hardly a deplaning act & in any case that was after he had already been deplaned. There will always be some who carry prejudices and it will sometimes out in the heat of the moment. While the airline cannot be held guilty for the freak behaviour of an employee, it can be held responsible for its reactions thereafter. While there is no way of knowing what really happened or who was to blame, I find the rush to pick on this gentleman & accuse him of behaving irrationally a bit premature. While it is entirely possible he overreacted, it could also be understandable that given his background;he didn't want to be just another bystander flowing with the wind. There is absolutely no reason to rush to judgement except of course, one's own prejudices.

you are 6 pages late into this thread . Your baniya masters will scold you!

but you are alright . you reached at right time . Your salafi master's will give you 50 paise today for sure.

This guy creates a ruckus all because the lock up of his luggage was broken and stuff came out.

Then he ensues an argument with the staffs and misses his flight.

The next day the airline gives him a free seat to Guwhati which the chap accepts ,but refuse to delete the clips of the airline staff involved in the ruckus against him.

Then plays the religious card to assert his side of the story cause he knows when nothing works ,in india , religion or caste card helps to generate support . And this guy was ex-army.What a fart !

Very sad that RSS and Saffrons are hijacking the country.

7th-Avenue-Islamabad-750x462.jpg

Ci-14.JPG

DSCF0310.jpg

pakistan-flag-wallpaper-pakistan-flag-wallpaper-beautiful-wallpaper-pakistan-flag-wallpaper-103.jpg

These are pictures and a video of Pakistan. I put them up for Indian Muslims to see. We may not have much, but here we can live in peace. Maybe your India is shining, but Pakistan for us is heaven. It's sad to know Indian Muslims will always be treated as third class citizens and be kept as house niggers. We have azaadi, and when I read news like this, my heart gleams that our ancestors made the correct decision.

Some of you internet hindus should stfu. He is a veteran and a soldier, yet you scum insult him? India does not deserve this gentlemen, who fought wars for her, yet gets disrespected. Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom