What's new

Thirteen bodies recovered from Khuzdar mass-graves: minister

Zeeshan S.

Reaction score
As many as eleven bodies have been recovered from two separate graves found in Khuzdar district of Balochistan, provincial minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti said on Monday.
Bugti said the eleven bodies have raised to thirteen the number of bodies from the two graves in the Tutak area of Khuzdar.

“Investigation into the incidents has been started and soon the facts will be made public,” he said.

Speaking to a foreign news organisation earlier on Sunday, Bugti said the bodies – most of which were decomposed and beyond recognition – were discovered after a local shepherd reported to security personnel the discovery of bones, body parts and the possibility of a suspected mass-grave in the area.

Bugti had only confirmed the recovery of four bodies in his conversation with the news organisation. He confirmed the recovery of further bodies on Monday while speaking to the state-run news agency APP.

Bugti, however, dispelled the impression that ‘dozens’ of bodies were found from the grave.

“There is no truth in the media reports in which they have claimed that ‘dozens’ of dead bodies were recovered in Khuzdar,” he claimed.

Thirteen bodies recovered from Khuzdar mass-graves: minister - DAWN.COM

The bodies were found by Levies (Paramilitary Baluchistan ) but Geo news reported that civil administration found bodies and then call Levies

Now they will in directly blame army

just wait few days and see

QUETTA: As many as eleven bodies have been recovered from two separate graves found in Khuzdar district of Balochistan, provincial minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti said on Monday.

Bugti said the eleven bodies have raised to thirteen the number of bodies from the two graves in the Tutak area of Khuzdar.

“Investigation into the incidents has been started and soon the facts will be made public,” he said.

Speaking to a foreign news organisation earlier on Sunday, Bugti said the bodies – most of which were decomposed and beyond recognition – were discovered after a local shepherd reported to security personnel the discovery of bones, body parts and the possibility of a suspected mass-grave in the area.

Bugti had only confirmed the recovery of four bodies in his conversation with the news organisation. He confirmed the recovery of further bodies on Monday while speaking to the state-run news agency APP.

Bugti, however, dispelled the impression that ‘dozens’ of bodies were found from the grave.

“There is no truth in the media reports in which they have claimed that ‘dozens’ of dead bodies were recovered in Khuzdar,” he claimed.

As many as eleven bodies have been recovered from two separate graves found in Khuzdar district of Balochistan, provincial minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti said on Monday.

Thirteen bodies recovered from Khuzdar mass-graves: minister - DAWN.COM

Are you stalking me dude? lol

The bodies were found by Levies (Paramilitary Baluchistan ) but Geo news reported that civil administration found bodies and then call Levies

Needs to investigated before blaming anyone.

Last edited:

What Else Can You Expect From Jew TV.Anyway The Area In Which These Graves Were Found Were Until Recently The Hub of BLA And BRA Activity.Thee Is An Equal Chance That These Murders Have Been Committed By Them.Murder Their Political Opponents and Then Point Fingers At Pak Army For Conducting A 'Genocide'.Sick I Tell You

BTW In The Unlikely Circumstance That Pak Army Did Do It,After What These BLA Bastards Did To Quaid Residency Ziarat,They Richly Deserve Such A Treatment

I cant wait to see members starting to blame the army for the incident

I cant wait to see members starting to blame the army for the incident

Would it matter if the blame was based on facts?

It is an open secret that our Army, while not directly involved, does indirectly support private militias to do dirty work.

In any case despite the alleged connections of this atrocity to Shafeeq Mengal (agnecies' man as a friend of mine who knows him put it), I will reserve judgement for now. But Khuzdar is off-limits to journalists, and it is easy enough to believe rumors.

Would it matter if the blame was based on facts?

It is an open secret that our Army, while not directly involved, does indirectly support private militias to do dirty work.

In any case despite the alleged connections of this atrocity to Shafeeq Mengal (agnecies' man as a friend of mine who knows him put it), I will reserve judgement for now. But Khuzdar is off-limits to journalists, and it is easy enough to believe rumors.

You either have to give me your acclaimed ''facts'' mate, a person has to be really ignorant to believe rumors just because someone cant confirm it, an allegation such as this is not something to be taken lightly mate, if you really have the evidence, present it so that I may join in on your army bashing, until then....Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Fauj Paindabad....:pakistan:

You either have to give me your acclaimed ''facts'' mate, a person has to be really ignorant to believe rumors just because someone cant confirm it, an allegation such as this is not something to be taken lightly mate, if you really have the evidence, present it so that I may join in on your army bashing, until then....Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Fauj Paindabad....:pakistan:

If you care to read carefully, I am not actually bashing PA. I am merely noting that in absence of journalists (Khuzdar press club has been shutdown ever since journalists were targeted), any rumor becomes believable. In any case, you need to read Hamid Mir's columns relating to Baluchistan, particularly the one about his visit to Khuzdar last year. It would then all boil down to whether your nationalism allows you to believe him or not.

If you care to read carefully, I am not actually bashing PA. I am merely noting that in absence of journalists (Khuzdar press club has been shutdown ever since journalists were targeted), any rumor becomes believable. In any case, you need to read Hamid Mir's columns relating to Baluchistan, particularly the one about his visit to Khuzdar last year. It would then all boil down to whether your nationalism allows you to believe him or not.

You had my honest attention and concern until you mentioned Hamid Mir, similarly I recommend you look up Mubashir Lukman's commentary on the situation, and contrary to popular belief I am not blinded by my nationalism, I take prode in being able to observe a situation analytically....Admittedly you didnt bash the army directly, albeit you did mention it for sponsoring a militia to carry out war crimes, again mate I respectfully ask to bring any evidence you may have to support your claims, and please dont mention ''anonymous ISI contacts''.....

You had my honest attention and concern until you mentioned Hamid Mir, similarly I recommend you look up Mubashir Lukman's commentary on the situation, and contrary to popular belief I am not blinded by my nationalism, I take prode in being able to observe a situation analytically....Admittedly you didnt bash the army directly, albeit you did mention it for sponsoring a militia to carry out war crimes, again mate I respectfully ask to bring any evidence you may have to support your claims, and please dont mention ''anonymous ISI contacts''.....

I have no respect for Mubashar Lucman. He is a tainted character and if you are willing to overlook his collusion with Malik Riaz, then good for you, but I can not do so. Moreover, I doubt ML has intimate knowledge of Baluchistan situation. Has he been to troubled areas of Baluchistan like Hamid Mir?

As for evidence, well short of going there and interviewing Militia members myself, I have no way of getting such evidence. Even if I did, I doubt it would be able to convince you.

Khuzdar's press club has been shut down following violence against journalists. So short of going there myself, I can not produce evidence. Following the killing of a journalist in Khuzdar Hamid Mir went there. He got chased out by a bunch of thugs. The administration of the area could do nothing more than advise him to leave for sake of his own safety. He knows about the situation, but there are some lines he would not cross. He has not mentioned Shafeeq Mengal in print media. He mentioned it on Twitter and wondered if Shafeeq Mengal is loosing patronage following pressure from Provincial government. I then asked a friend who lives in Quetta, and he confirmed about Shafeeq Mengal being an "agencies' man". So while this is not evidence, It certainly points at something.

I have no respect for Mubashar Lucman. He is a tainted character and if you are willing to overlook his collusion with Malik Riaz, then good for you, but I can not do so. Moreover, I doubt ML has intimate knowledge of Baluchistan situation. Has he been to troubled areas of Baluchistan like Hamid Mir?

As for evidence, well short of going there and interviewing Militia members myself, I have no way of getting such evidence. Even if I did, I doubt it would be able to convince you.

Khuzdar's press club has been shut down following violence against journalists. So short of going there myself, I can not produce evidence. Following the killing of a journalist in Khuzdar Hamid Mir went there. He got chased out by a bunch of thugs. The administration of the area could do nothing more than advise him to leave for sake of his own safety. He knows about the situation, but there are some lines he would not cross. He has not mentioned Shafeeq Mengal in print media. He mentioned it on Twitter and wondered if Shafeeq Mengal is loosing patronage following pressure from Provincial government. I then asked a friend who lives in Quetta, and he confirmed about Shafeeq Mengal being an "agencies' man". So while this is not evidence, It certainly points at something.

I could also call Hamid Amir a tainted character and what not mate, but the thing is I didnt, by your logic a person living in Quetta automatically becomes an expert on Baloch politics, the role of the agencies, and malice of the military, look into the History of Hamid Mir and you will see why I don't trust his accusations against the military, his accusations are likely based more on his inherent resent than they are on truth.......Peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom