What's new

Thirteen bodies recovered from Khuzdar mass-graves: minister

I could also call Hamid Amir a tainted character and what not mate, but the thing is I didnt, by your logic a person living in Quetta automatically becomes an expert on Baloch politics, the role of the agencies, and malice of the military, look into the History of Hamid Mir and you will see why I don't trust his accusations against the military, his accusations are likely based more on his inherent resent than they are on truth.......Peace

Aray baba, the said person is an acquaintance of this Mengal character; called him his friend. Khush?

You do not have to agree with me. I am OK with that.

One word: Shafeeq Mengal.

I concur with you. If you are a regular reader of Urdu media, An interesting revelation popped up in supreme court during balochistan proceedings in October-November 2013. Car smuggling and weapons smuggling done by groups supported by FC and if they were caught by customs authorities, they would simply show the " special cards " issued to them by FC/Agencies. Iftikhar chaudhary did raise the issue and ordered both IG Police and FC to submit explanations, then all went hush hush. This and Hamid mir columns where he says FC/Agencies are taking back the privileges from such militias and timing of such unmarked graves, perhaps a ground is being prepared to put blame on such militias of disappearances and killings.

Aray baba, the said person is an acquaintance of this Mengal character; called him his friend. Khush?

You do not have to agree with me. I am OK with that.

I am also OK with your opinion, but I would rather not have you talk to me like a kid, I respect your opinion and expect you to do the same to mine instead of doing just muk mukka....Peace

Back
Top Bottom