What's new

This is an ‘Islamic’ republic: You can’t sit next to your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: and that happend in Karachi??? unbelievable. We dont have any such stupidity at even most conservative places in our city

Attended birthday party but still have to go to Mc!!! - i think their friend was interested in collecting gifts only:cheesy:

Wow! Sitting with a man would have been disastrous as McDonalds would have thought you are gay and thus "against the policy of McDonalds Pakistan, as it goes against the family atmosphere of the restaurant!" :cheesy: :lol:

No. No. No. Maybe the McDonald's manager would have approached the male couple for some lovin... Yikes! :D

what apathetic rule! "you cant sit next to your wife cause it will affect family atmosphere" :hitwall:

but it seems that employee did what he had been told and this policy seems to be place so that moral police don't target MC restaurant

what apathetic rule! "you cant sit next to your wife cause it will affect family atmosphere" :hitwall:

but it seems that employee did what he had been told and this policy seems to be place so that moral police don't target MC restaurant

To tell you the truth, I don't believe in this news item, as I have never seen this **** in the remotest corner of the tribal belt either. This seems all make believe.

ET can go to any extent to publish anything which speaks BS against Pakistan. I've never seen such thing and I visit McDonalds every weekend. There's no such thing in Pakistan, even you can sit in a more-than-this public place with your wife or whoever, nobody even bothers. At least in my stay in Lahore, I have yet to come across something like this.

oh come on , it is a wrong news , i dated so many times with no of girls in lahore , watched movies , had lunch and so and so , no problems in dating my girlfriend so how could be a problem in sitting by the side of my wife .

This news looks little bit unbelieveable...but if its true..it shows how much foriegn investors are takeing precaution not to get noticed by the radical elements

How come this guy didnt sue MCdonalds and make it into a big issue ??

In a country where it is fine for men to hold hands, I seriously doubt this event occurred, and that too in Karachi of all places.

This news looks little bit unbelieveable...but if its true..it shows how much foriegn investors are takeing precaution not to get noticed by the radical elements

How come this guy didnt sue MCdonalds and make it into a big issue ??

Dude, the news is all *BS*. I have sat in Landi Kotal in a "chai" place with cousins, side by side, nothing ever happened. Go to any tribal agency, NO ONE DISTURBS families or even asks questions.

If someone did that to me, in my hometown, he would eat a nice bullet, and then his wife will eat a bullet, then his children, I'll make sure none of that particular creeps DNA survives. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom