What's new

This is Jinnah Hospital Karachi - Inside Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason sewers get flooded is because they get blocked with waste mostly plastic bags. To keep sewers running smoothly in the rainy season will require a complete re working of the solid waste disposal system. No matter what party in power that will not happen easily.
Oh ok easy peasy.
Reason is we get train full coming people from punjab in karachi every now and then and they come here which is fine thats their right but when concensus happens their NIC shows punjab and funds goes to that side.

Karachi is been made overpopulated.

I do not blame poor governance for this. The Hospitals have a civil and electrical maintenance department looked after by the PWD. This is the gross negligence of the Engineer who is responsible for civil works.

^^here comes the response from an alien who does not know the shit about the problem but find it necessary to intervene ..... issue is not Jinnah Hospital but the nonexistence Drainage system for rainwater in whole Karachi City .... Jinnah hospital was shown just as height of the problem we here in Karachi are facing ......

we get train full coming people from punjab in karachi every now and then and they come here which is fine thats their right but when concensus happens their NIC shows punjab and funds goes to that side.
Sindh ko funds miltay Hain 47 million population k hisab sa. Punjab sa kitnay million hongay Karachi main? Agar 1 million bhi hon 47 million main 1 million aur population mil jaye to kitna fund ziada mil Jaye ga? Funds provinces ko jatay hain cities ko nhi.
And funds are not problem per capita budget of Sindh government is higher than Punjab.
Budget of Sindh is 1.24 trillion and population 47 million. Per capita budget is 26,000.
Punjab governments budget is 2.24 trillion and population 110 million. Per capita budget 20,000

Thread closed for investigation and cleaning.

Dear team, after trying to sort this situation, and be mindful I hadn't even done anything yet I received the most disgusting abuse at the hands of this @Ahmet Pasha. Please see my profile, this is after I called him brother and tried to calm him. I'm not not going to sit back when someone abuses me like that over stuff I wasn't involved in or understood.
He broke all known rules. I banned him.

@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@Arsalan
@Slav Defence
@AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Zaki
@Jango
@LeGenD
@Moonlight
@WAJsal
@BHarwana
@Kambojaric
@Foxtrot Alpha
@krash

Last edited:
Dear team, after trying to sort this situation, and be mindful I hadn't even done anything yet I received the most disgusting abuse at the hands of this @Ahmet Pasha. Please see my profile, this is after I called him brother and tried to calm him. I'm not not going to sit back when someone abuses me like that over stuff I wasn't involved in or understood.

@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@Arsalan
@Slav Defence
@AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Zaki
@Jango
@LeGenD
@Moonlight
@WAJsal
@BHarwana
@Kambojaric
@Foxtrot Alpha
@krash
you did good boss, i stand with you on this, not the first time this guy had this episode...

Reactions: waz
you did good boss, i stand with you on this, not the first time this guy had this episode...

Thank you bro, means a great deal. I tried, and had my kindness thrown back in my face. There are lines we have as well.

@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@Arsalan
@Slav Defence
@AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Zaki
@Jango
@LeGenD
@Moonlight