What's new

Thread on PILDAT

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I actually respected PILDAT for the work it does, or at least pretends to do. But idhr to kahani hi kuch aur hai:

Full thread on following link if you do not have Twitter:

Oh damn I just went through this guy's feed and the work he does is incredible.

Sherry Rehman a sitting senator and minister is taking money from the US State Dept and then has the gall to criticize someone for employing a public lobbying firm.

These are the kind of journalists we need, instead we are stuck with the likes of Ghareeda Farooqi and Javed Chaudhary. Also special mention to Kamran Shahid, jis kay personal production project ko ISPR fund kar rahi hai, from our taxpayer money.

Oh damn I just went through this guy's feed and the work he does is incredible.

Sherry Rehman a sitting senator and minister is taking money from the US State Dept and then has the gall to criticize someone for employing a public lobbying firm.

These are the kind of journalists we need, instead we are stuck with the likes of Ghareeda Farooqi and Javed Chaudhary. Also special mention to Kamran Shahid, jis kay personal production project ko ISPR fund kar rahi hai, from our taxpayer money.

I have been reading his work for quite a time, real good stuff. Hope his location is at safe distance from vego

Pakistan is a playground for foreign interests and they use people like pawns.

Lumber 1 are fucking retarded and careless, they are too busy trying to be knock off cheap Kings. They don't take notice of anything.

Back
Top Bottom