Threads closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey

Reaction score
uh oh why the two threads are closed?

1> How secular is India.
2> Hindu sites only for hindus.

I feel hindu sites thread has been derailed, mods need to clear it up of the saudi thoughts and at the same time, need to deal with repetitive ignorance of pretending not to understand and interpret something by some members , my and niaz's and one adux's and one samudras reply in that thread clearly explains the reason which was being asked in the first post, repetitive ignorance has derailed the thread.

2> I was interested debating there, because it seemed to me that we were debating indian secularism or hindu extremists? I think the former, the latter is present in all forms of life and all forms of religion more or less, and cannot be mixed with else tomorrow one might claim, I want my boston back based on US civil war of the bosairak group and equate with US national policy.

And about the article, communism+EJ'ism at its best, some of which I have already highlighted.

2 cents.

i agree with Mods drcision to close the threads. and i suggest strict action against the same members who are turning alot of threads into anti-Islamic thread. if those guys are so obsessed with what they see on the TV, then they are most welcome to open a new thread to discuss about Islam and terrorism and debate there. and hopefully they wont turn that thread into something else once they are out of facts.

i think its a very good idea to start a thread to debate about the so called "Islamic terrorism" with facts and not what some kids see on TV. this may clear misconceptions and the ****** propaganda which some members are spreading here will be confined to that thread, and will be refuted with facts.

Why dont you take the lead?

And yeah if you want to discuss/debate, then be ready to listen to others' view point too . Dont cry after that.

ive opened the thread. and please dont backup your claims by what you see on TV.

What if there are TV shows that are logincal?

most of them are biased, if you think they are logical enough then feel free to use them as your source.

Let me guess, if they dont agree with your viewpoint or line of thinking; then they are biased or even more we are biased. Love your debate strategy.

be ready to hear; anti-muslim, anti-pakistani, anti-islamic views from Indians, Why? cuz we aint muslims or pakistani's; if you want the same line of thinking then dont debate, just talk to your fellow citizen's. Not us or the world

lol....i said that if you find a news to be logical, feel free to quote it. wether its biased or not will be decided after a debate. there is a part of the human body, right at the top which is a bit round and hard. its called a skull. there is something inside that skull, its called a brain. a brain is meant for thinking, not following commands like a pre-programmed computer.

lol....i said that if you find a news to be logical, feel free to quote it. wether its biased or not will be decided after a debate. there is a part of the human body, right at the top which is a bit round and hard. its called a skull. there is something inside that skull, its called a brain. a brain is meant for thinking, not following commands like a pre-programmed computer.

I find that extremely funny when you say that.

you find everything funny which is not pre-programmed in your brain by your hindutva masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom