What's new

Threads closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see Nrendra Modi on this forum...so it must be you.

I am sure I am, cuz i dis-agree with your view point!!!!
I have nothing against your faith, I really dont care, But i do have certain features and character trends which i find disturbing, but then again if i have that means i am anti-islamic, cuz i cant dis-agree with some and agree with some. I have to be absolute!!!
and again I am not suprised.

on the thread which i made for debate, you were discussing something else, and what you shud discuss there, you are posting here.

There is nothing to discuss on 'Islamic Terrorism', This thread has been created not to ask whether to discuss any form of terrorism or not but to ask something else.

But as usual someone doesnt surprise me. It would be better if gentlemen here sticks to the topic.

you guys keep ranting "Islamic terrorists" on other threads and take them off topic. when asked to debate on the logic about your rants you guys dont have anything but take that thread off topic as usual.

There is nothing to discuss on 'Islamic Terrorism', This thread has been created not to ask whether to discuss any form of terrorism or not but to ask something else.

But as usual someone doesnt surprise me. It would be better if gentlemen here sticks to the topic.

There are a lot honest and true grievence's, as well as there are foriegn factors too. but is that all, is there something more than that makes terroirism more of a islamic phenomenon now a days.

lol....i said that if you find a news to be logical, feel free to quote it. wether its biased or not will be decided after a debate. there is a part of the human body, right at the top which is a bit round and hard. its called a skull. there is something inside that skull, its called a brain. a brain is meant for thinking, not following commands like a pre-programmed computer.

Is that why your name is skull buster!!!

yes, i bust alot of skulls after debating.....i got nicknamed skull-buster when i was in india....

lol....cool. Thank god that we are debating it online.

that wasnt a joke....your fellow mallus who were in my class wont find this funny.

maybe you were with wimps!!!!
keep on blwing your horn,...

bull

mookh illa rajiaethe muru moookhan rajav

Dear Joey,

Please contact a moderator and they should resolve your problem.

As for the guys here using announcemnet section as a CHAT session. I suggest them to stop immediately.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom