What's new

Three heavies endorse Sri Lanka

South Africa,US,Australia and Canada have more rape cases than India.
Pakistan has frequent rape cases too,just that no Indian opens up a thread about it.
Do your homework kid.

Well you forgot to mention that in those Rape cases women don't get raped by about a dozen men. You also forgot to mention that in countries like india how women are ridiculed by society after getting raped. No one is denying the fact that rape cases happen in other countries but in other countries they dont show raped women on TV channels for weeks causing them further mental torture.
Secondly No one wants to waste their time on you people so next time you taunt someone or their country then be ready to drink a gallon of dog Pi$$ in return.

I think the Title is wrong there are no three heavy weights in that list, next lets wait and see what happens even those countries endorse Lankan cause of gross human rights violation and attempt for ethnic cleansing.

Until then who ever endorses do not matter and in that list one heavy weight is a gross human rights violator himself and I doubt he even knows the "human rights" term.

The other heavy weight is in the process of strengthening its democracy and in the process mantaining cold war era status

The third one just follows the first one and if US gives an ultimatum then there is a chance of U turn.

I think the Title is wrong there are no three heavy weights in that list, next lets wait and see what happens even those countries endorse Lankan cause of gross human rights violation and attempt for ethnic cleansing.

Until then who ever endorses do not matter and in that list one heavy weight is a gross human rights violator himself and I doubt he knows the human rights.

The other heavy weight is in the process of strengthening its democracy and in the process mantaining cold war era status

The other one just follows the first one and if US gives an ultimatum then there is a chance of U turn.

Well obviously India needs to be there to make it heavy weight.

So much reaction over the word 'heavies'...

Kuch naazuk tabiyat key hein

whatever these heavies do will not make indian vote in favor of lanka.
lanka killed civilians and that's for sure.so they need to be punished according to international law.

i am quite surprised about the stance of pakistan here.i mean they raise there voice when some kashmiri terrorist is hanged,palestinians are killed and some random muslim guy commit suicide because he is not happy but when it comes to hindu or buddhist people they don't care.i mean they are supporting lankan government.
this is hypocrisy at it's best.
muslim is dead-f@@k america,endia and israhell(cia,raw,mossad)
some random non- muslim is murdered in cold blood-hmmm..... ok he was a good man but we should support the murderers

India is irrelevant in this world. India is the only Asian country voting with the US. White worshippers tend to do that. Just proves India is fully under American colonial rule. Indian foreign policy is controlled by Washington DC.

China has voted against North Korea in UN resolution along with US .

So according to you , Chinese are White worshippers who are fully under American colonial rule and it's foreign policy is controlled by Washington DC

Until then who ever endorses do not matter and in that list one heavy weight is a gross human rights violator himself and I doubt he even knows the "human rights" term.

The third one just follows the first one and if US gives an ultimatum then there is a chance of U turn.

The only ethnic cleansing in the island was done by the LTTE by chasing away the muslim population of the north and the east and butchering the Sinhalese who lived their for their monoethnic Eelam goal on the behest of their Tamil Nadu seperatists.. Those innocent Northern Muslims are in internal refugee camps to date.. Btw..53% of the Sri Lankan Tamil population of SL lived and keeps living outside the so called Ethnic homeland of theirs among other communities..So unless you know about the true ground situation you should refrain from posting general assumptions as real facts

Even with all the lobbying and funding distorted foreign media by the LTTE rump.. Not a single country nor any reputed multi lateral agency including the UN has not even given thought of calling it genocide just to make some bloodsuckers happy

The only ethnic cleansing in the island was done by the LTTE by chasing away the muslim population of the north and the east and butchering the Sinhalese who lived their for their monoethnic Eelam goal on the behest of their Tamil Nadu seperatists.. Those innocent Northern Muslims are in internal refugee camps to date.. Btw..53% of the Sri Lankan Tamil population of SL lived and keeps living outside the so called Ethnic homeland of theirs among other communities..So unless you know about the true ground situation you should refrain from posting general assumptions as real facts

Even with all the lobbying and funding distorted foreign media by the LTTE rump.. Not a single country nor any reputed multi lateral agency including the UN has not even given thought of calling it genocide just to make some bloodsuckers happy

I agree the path followed by LTTE is wrong one and no different than that the SL army has done(by the recent reports and evidences in media).

It is not India that is initiating the UN preceding s on Human rights issue.

I agree the path followed by LTTE is wrong one and no different that the SL army has done(by the recent reports and evidences in media).

It is not India that is initiating the UN preceding s on Human rights issue.

What's happening in Geneva has little to do with human rights than global real politics.. The US trying to bully a smaller country in to submission because the growing influence of China though their hands are even bloodier..EU and Canada basically mollycoddling large Tamil voting blocks, India is in a dilemma with trying to pacify vitriolic TN polity hell bent on creating animosity with a friendly neighbour to ensure their survival in their bankrupt politics.. INGO's are enjoying billions of dollars as lobby funds from LTTE fronts like the GTF,BTF and Canadian Tamil Congress now that they don't have to spend that on buying arms and bombs to kill civilians

My crux with your above post is you made a general assumption of ethnic cleansing.. That never happened albeit at the hands of the LTTE

That media you quote is just one.. Happens to be CH4(It's directors have strong connections to the LTTE groups).. It had a dubious record of bias against SL.. No other reputed media organisation has verified nor accused the SLAF of those alleged atrocities other than quoting CH4 productions

Pls name a single other media organisation that have come up with these concocted stories on their own?? Other than obvious LTTE media of cause(Tamilnet,Frances Harrison and Gordon Weiss etc..)

What's happening in Geneva has little to do with human rights than global real politics.. The US trying to bully a smaller country in to submission because the growing influence of China though their hands are even bloodier..EU and Canada basically mollycoddling large Tamil voting blocks, India is in a dilemma with trying to pacify vitriolic TN polity hell bent on creating animosity with a friendly neighbour to ensure their survival in their bankrupt politics.. INGO's are enjoying billions of dollars as lobby funds from LTTE fronts like the GTF,BTF and Canadian Tamil Congress now that they don't have to spend that on buying arms and bombs to kill civilians

My crux with your above post is you made a general assumption of ethnic cleansing.. That never happened albeit at the hands of the LTTE

That media you quote is just one.. Happens to be CH4(It's directors have strong connections to the LTTE groups).. It had a dubious record of bias against SL.. No other reputed media organisation has verified nor accused the SLAF of those alleged atrocities other than quoting CH4 productions

Pls name a single other media organisation that have come up with these concocted stories on their own?? Other than obvious LTTE media of cause(Tamilnet,Frances Harrison and Gordon Weiss etc..)

Yes I agree Srilanka is caught in between the US and China :cheers:

regarding the genocide thing I used try since the videos and photographic evidence showed killings of children and women.

Yes I agree Srilanka is caught in between the US and China :cheers:

regarding the genocide thing I used try since the videos and photographic evidence showed killings of children and women.

Sorry it's not clear what you have tried to imply.. Non of those pics or video's are corroborated by a reputed agency(Not some shady individuals that's been paid to).. Can you prove otherwise? Anybody can come up with said atrocities and make a video these days with minimal effort with unverified sources and the LTTE was very well known for that.. It's mindboggling to think even some seemingly intelligent people have taken what's clearly a propaganda production video from a lobby group and accept it as the unchallenged truth.. Where is the notion of balanced views or intelligence of cross study??It's nothing short of how fox and other western media sold the WMD Saddam Hussain bogey to the gullible masses in order to rape the middle east of it's oil wealth.. Why is that just because it was done by a white Irish turd that it needs to be taken as the only truth?? Are you that servile??

Sorry it's not clear what you have tried to imply.. Non of those pics or video's are corroborated by a reputed agency(Not some shady individuals that's been paid to).. Can you prove otherwise? Anybody can come up with said atrocities and make a video these days with minimal effort with unverified sources and the LTTE was very well known for that.. It's mindboggling to think even some seemingly intelligent people have taken what's clearly a propaganda production video from a lobby group and accept it as the unchallenged truth.. It's nothing short of how fox and other western media sold the WMD Saddam Hussain bogey to the gullible masses in order to rape the middle east of it's oil wealth

The question here is are those evidences true ??

For that reason the trial in UNHRC is being voted.

The question here is are those evidences true ??

For that reason the trial in UNHRC is being voted.

Wrong.. The UNHRC resolution has nothing to do with those said accusations or a trial..What have you been reading?? It's basically asking the GOSL to expedite implementing it's own LLRC(Lessons learnt and reconciliation commission) recommendations and looking in to some of those accusations are in fact one of it's mandates

Infact it shows neither the UN nor any of the nations have accepted the propaganda of vested interests

Well you forgot to mention that in those Rape cases women don't get raped by about a dozen men. You also forgot to mention that in countries like india how women are ridiculed by society after getting raped. No one is denying the fact that rape cases happen in other countries but in other countries they dont show raped women on TV channels for weeks causing them further mental torture.
Secondly No one wants to waste their time on you people so next time you taunt someone or their country then be ready to drink a gallon of dog Pi$$ in return.
How senseless is that?Dozen men or not,you cannot generalise it based on a region.Gang rapes happen only in India?
And as for the societies intolerance towards women,no one comes close to Afghanistan and Pakistan.Media highlighted one case for a long time that was th Delhi one,which resulted in huge protests,hence the coverage,the identity of the victims and the family isn't revealed at all,that's the rule of the land,get your facts right.How is the family mentally tortured?
Who did I taunt?Are you mentally unstable or what? And mind your words,keep it civil.

How senseless is that?Dozen men or not,you cannot generalise it based on a region.Gang rapes happen only in India?
And as for the societies intolerance towards women,no one comes close to Afghanistan and Pakistan.Media highlighted one case for a long time that was th Delhi one,which resulted in huge protests,hence the coverage,the identity of the victims and the family isn't revealed at all,that's the rule of the land,get your facts right.How is the family mentally tortured?
Who did I taunt?Are you mentally unstable or what? And mind your words,keep it civil.

I hope you dont have a short term memory loss. Go through this thread and you will realize your idioticy.

Back
Top Bottom