What's new

Three more Pantsirs were destroyed by Turkish drones in Libya within 24h

Look at these Phuckers running away, Ruskie Mercenary Phucks!
EYuFH6WX0AY0toJ

Can you please stop dragging Ecevits name throught dirt every time?
There is no proof that the story you told is even true.
I have heard and seen him saying that in TVs during 90s when both were active in politics and contesting in national elections...

By the by, I also respect Ecevit for his achievements and qualities. But, no human being is perfect...

I have heard and seen him saying that in TVs during 90s when both were active in politics and contesting in national elections...

By the by, I also respect Ecevit for his achievements and qualities. But, no human being is perfect...
I need context, maybe Erbakan said it will happen in his term for which then Ecevit Laughed, i would have laughed in that case too.

Butthurt? :)
i'll be honest- i'll get butthurt when TUrkey gets an actual "win" in either Libya or SYria. You guys are trying hard, so lets see. You also copied Iran again in hiring Syrians to go fight in Libya, just like Iran hired Pakistanis to go fight in Syria. i see who you're copying!!

i'll be honest- i'll get butthurt when TUrkey gets an actual "win" in either Libya or SYria. You guys are trying hard, so lets see. You also copied Iran again in hiring Syrians to go fight in Libya, just like Iran hired Pakistanis to go fight in Syria. i see who you're copying!!

Copied?
I guess you forgot that mercenary business is booming since thousands of years.

What did you hired from Pakistan? :-)

Iran the biggest terror employment agency in the middle east:-), out-sourced labor for all your terror activities and duties ahahahaha....

Syria, Yemen, North Africa you can find our references...

Can i as a private customer hire som of your staff? ajajajaj

@bsruzm

what is even more interesting is that Egypt seems to be a minor player in Libya despite the fact that it's Libya biggest and most powerful neighbour. I find this quite surprising, giving the fact that Turkey which doesn't even borders Libya is a big player in Libya with advisers, military equipment, warships, logistics, Militias, personnel etc, yet countries like Egypt , Algeria seem to be passive observers. I suppose they think that by not getting involved they will keep away from trouble. However, what they fail to understand is that once your neighbour house is on fire, you have to get involve and be proactive, else outsiders will not only get involved but will be the ones to make the rules and shape how your neighbourhood is going to look like. lol By the time you wake up to this fact it will be little to late. Erdogan learnt from his mistakes in Syria, where he initially behaved like Sisi by not getting involved and being a passive observer, by the time Russia, Iran(lebanon hezbollah), U.S etc got involved it was too late for Turkey since the dices were already cast and these players had already solidified their positions and build up their proxies/militias/forces , so Turkey could only do with the little crumbs that was left .Reason Turkey is playing a smaller role in Syria today. Compare this to Libya where Turkey is the MAIN player at the moment. So i will say Bravo to Erdogan for learning from his mistakes. Only a wise man learns from his past mistakes :cheers:

what is even more interesting is that Egypt seems to be a minor player in Libya despite the fact that it's Libya biggest and most powerful neighbour. I find this quite surprising, giving the fact that Turkey which doesn't even borders Libya is a big player in Libya with advisers, military equipment, warships, logistics, Militias, personnel etc, yet countries like Egypt , Algeria seem to be passive observers. I suppose they think that by not getting involved they will keep away from trouble. However, what they fail to understand is that once your neighbour house is on fire, you have to get involve and be proactive, else outsiders will not only get involved but will be the ones to make the rules and shape how your neighbourhood is going to look like. lol By the time you wake up to this fact it will be little to late. Erdogan learnt from his mistakes in Syria, where he initially behaved like Sisi by not getting involved and being a passive observer, by the time Russia, Iran(lebanon hezbollah), U.S etc got involved it was too late for Turkey since the dices were already cast and these players had already solidified their positions and build up their proxies/militias/forces , so Turkey could only do with the little crumbs that was left .Reason Turkey is playing a smaller role in Syria today. Compare this to Libya where Turkey is the MAIN player at the moment. So i will say Bravo to Erdogan for learning from his mistakes. Only a wise man learns from his past mistakes :cheers:

Of course this all depend on how far Erdogan will go in Libya. If Erdogan goes after Eastern Libya where people absolutely hate Western Libya (which is why every time there is uprising in Libya it always happens in Eastern Libya) then I see Egypt openly deploy military and even a UNSC resolution like the one that led to Gaddafi getting killed by Eastern Libyans. Sisi don't want millions of refugees rushing into Egypt.

Of course this all depend on how far Erdogan will go in Libya. If Erdogan goes after Eastern Libya where people absolutely hate Western Libya (which is why every time there is uprising in Libya it always happens in Eastern Libya) then I see Egypt openly deploy military and even a UNSC resolution like the one that led to Gaddafi getting killed by Eastern Libyan. Sisi don't want millions of refugees rushing into Egypt.
I'm not sure about that. For one, Libya is not as populous as Syria. Libya has less than 7 million people spread around the country,Benghazi for example has less than 1 million people. so there wont be any such large number of refugees pouring into Egypt that Egypt can't handle(probably just a couple of thousands or hundred of thousand. which isn't that much to alarm a big country like Egypt). Secondly Sisi hasn't shown any willingness whatsoever in getting involved in Libya, he thinks by just wishing for the best and keeping away from getting directly involved in this conflict will solve itself, despite the fact that he considers the MB as a terror organisation and the biggest threat to his regime. Remains to be seen what will be happen these coming months, but i doubt Egypt will get involve anytime soon. Maybe when they see that a MB inspired government is in place and controlling Libya then that is the only way i see them getting involved in some way. since they might be scared this will inspire their own MB groups and give them space from where to operate and embolden them to rise up against the Egyptian government. That's the only way i see SISI getting involved.

I'm not sure about that. For one, Libya is not as populous as Syria. Libya has less than 7 million people spread around the country,Benghazi for example has less than 1 million people. so there wont be any such large number of refugees pouring into Egypt that Egypt can't handle(probably just a couple of thousands or hundred of thousand. which isn't that much to alarm a big country like Egypt). Secondly Sisi hasn't shown any willingness whatsoever in getting involved in Libya, he thinks by just wishing for the best and keeping away from getting directly involved in this conflict will solve itself, despite the fact that he considers the MB as a terror organisation and the biggest threat to his regime. Remains to be seen what will be happen these coming months, but i doubt Egypt will get involve anytime soon. Maybe when they see that a MB inspired government is in place and controlling Libya then that is the only way i see them getting involved in some way. since they might be scared this will inspire their own MB groups and give them space from where to operate and embolden them to rise up against the Egyptian government. That's the only way i see SISI getting involved.

Since the 2011 war demographics have shifted a lot. Gaddafi spent decades building up Tripoli while neglecting Benghazi. But after Gaddafi was killed by Eastern Libyans Tripoli has become much smaller while Benghazi has become much bigger in population. Currently both cities are about the same number of population.

Back
Top Bottom