What's new

Three more Pantsirs were destroyed by Turkish drones in Libya within 24h

These troll army now claim that a frigate named Murad Bey ( :rofl: ) was sunk by LNA and only 5 survivors out of 200 sailors ...

They push the limits of stupidity.

And under these types of messages, hundreds of anonymous accounts -mostly without any followers-, giving victory messages over wet dreams. You can guess which flags they carry.

Absolutely pathetic ... They insist on Dahlan's old ways.

ps: There is no frigate in Turkish Navy which is called as Murad Bey.
However, we have very fine a cheddar cheese brand wth this name.

Saudi trolls are probably the dumbest people I have seen on the internet. Last year, they were sharing a video where a Turkish helicopter was dropping soldiers on a mountain without fully landing and they shared that as Saudi soldiers making operation in Yemen. The best part is you clearly see "Turkish air force" on the side and yet they kept insisting it was a Saudi helicopter.

UAE-Saudi trolls are the most delusional bunch I have ever witnessed. They pump out so many obvious fake stuff but their audiences keep believing them.

Russia is trying to copy TB2?

upload_2020-5-25_22-5-3.jpeg

You do realise a lot of Libyans can track a Turkish ancestor. Libyans are a mix of Turks, Arabs, Berbers and various other peoples that settled or conquered the land.
Many a folk has no clue about the Misak-i Milli (the national resolve)!!! On paper, it's like some geographic expressions where the Turkish folks are majority. But, the manifestation of the Misak-i Milli is un-spelled, un-spoken; it's only felt deep down the hearts of the Turkish folks! The soul of it lies in the undoing of the humiliation of the past 300 years...

Libya is no dis-jointed isolated matter. And, it's just the beginning....

And, the Turkish folks aren't alone this time....

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
By Robert Frost
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Last edited:
After UAE/Wagner lost 11 Pantsir wthin 72h, It seems Wagner pulled their troops back but UAE sent brand-new Pantsirs to West Libya. Convoy was spotted. Be ready for new Pantsir festival in following days.

Could be new Pantsir SM which are far more potent. AESA radar instead of PESA radar. Range 40 km instead of 18 km.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir_missile_system#Pantsir-SM

https://defense-update.com/20190625_pantsir-2.html

https://defence-blog.com/army/uae-a...e-russian-made-pantsir-s1-missile-system.html

Thats a lot of money for UAE and the winner is russia...at least they r paid for their export stuff...

But do others gonna buy it anymore??

Thats a lot of money for UAE and the winner is russia...at least they r paid for their export stuff...

But do others gonna buy it anymore??

They will see that Russian imperialists have stolen land and resource in Libya. They will see Russia as the ultimate winner. Hence they will kowtow to Russia and buy Pantsir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom