What's new

Tibetan protest against hu jin tao(pics)

How much Dalai lama pay for self burning performance?

?

50 cents for a placard . 2 dollars for a slogan , 5 yen for shouting and a self blase can earn around 10000 Indian rupees (tax free) and medical expenses covered.

How much Dalai lama pay for self burning performance?

Self burning is peaceful protest? Are you ok man ?

i meant to say not harming other and destroying Public property and our police really don't know who is going to commit self-immolation.

It is just a normal protest, no big deal. But I must concede the photographer did a good job.

firstly you comment then enjoy and then say its boring..:lol:

Do u have any stand?
I comment cause you support those insurgent. It will mislead those who don't know the truth. Its a civilian responsibility. I get bored because this kind of trash come over and over again.

I comment cause you support those insurgent. It will mislead those who don't know the truth. Its a civilian responsibility. I get bored because this kind of trash come over and over again.

we do watever we can do.even you cant control them inside tibet and you are expecting from us:lol:

we do watever we can do.even you cant control them inside tibet and you are expecting from us:lol:
Let those people burn at their will, it's human right and personal choice.

i swear to god i would be soo happy when bla army will blow ur islamabad away. we will celebrate in india. india is doing right by supporting them.
You support them for dirty purpose, dare you say no?

Burning yourself for who enslave you, what a weird logic and idiot. Those Tibetan need be liberated.

Dalai lama sure will go to hell by inciting self burning. Of course, he will not be allowed to bury in Tibet after his death as he want.

Dalai lama sure will go to hell by inciting self burning.

so you will decide:lol:..give them little bit power inside tibet and call them back inside tibet.
They dont want independence and this ghost is going to haunt you in future.
India will continue to grow and you will see labour shifting from china to india due to increase in the gdp ppp of china.

I am just saying that you will have to call them back..they are not our citizens.

Dalai lama sure will go to hell by inciting self burning. Of course, he will not be allowed to bury in Tibet after his death as he want.

You going to heaven.. :tup:

You will miss all the fun in hell.

Its got party all year long and even some CCP party guys are doing DJs.
Nope its not Dragon Jockeys, but Disk Jockeys.

so you will decide:lol:..give them little bit power inside tibet and call them back inside tibet.
They dont want independence and this ghost is going to haunt you in future.
India will continue to grow and you will see labour shifting from china to india due to increase in the gdp ppp of china.

I am just saying that you will have to call them back..they are not our citizens.
We don't want them, Keep them as long as you wish. Any moment they cross the border line, they will be put in jail for treason。

Back
Top Bottom