What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pakistani establishment would do something as stupid as this, will give them more bad press (like they need more:lol:)

Even if Pakistan decides to hang Sarabjeet, although unfortunate for his family, but it will still work for India's case.

Think about it, Pakistan hanging an Indian prisoner who has been in jail for quarter of a century, right after India hanged a Pakistani terrorist, whose heinous crime mind you was caught on the CCTV and is there for the world to see.. The very terrorist who Pakistan and Pakistanis have been vehemently claiming as not one of their own. Will give more credence to the terrorist sympathizer/supporter tag.

So its a serial death penalty movement online because it was SpArKed by the hanging of a fellow citizen.

Would certainly follow the thread and see to its end for sure. You guys continue the talk..

Not just your boy sarabjit, all people locked up for terrorism should be executed.

I don't think Pakistani establishment would do something as stupid as this, will give them more bad press (like they need more:lol:)

Even if Pakistan decides to hang Sarabjeet, although unfortunate for his family, but it will still work for India's case.

Think about it, Pakistan hanging an Indian prisoner who has been in jail for quarter of a century, right after India hanged a Pakistani terrorist, whose heinous crime mind you was caught on the CCTV and is there for the world to see.. The very terrorist who Pakistan and Pakistanis have been vehemently claiming as not one of their own. Will give more credence to the terrorist sympathizer/supporter tag.

Save sarabjit for last, plenty of terrorists to start off with.

Sarabajit is a terrorist, and you are his sympathetizer. You are all in for a shock. This is Pakistani way, let him rot for 23 years and then pull the handle that he could totally could come to terms with his terrorism and how many people were killed as a result. Its time to give him the ultimate shaft.

Sarabajit is a terrorist, and you are his sympathetizer. You are all in for a shock. This is Pakistani way, let him rot for 23 years and then pull the handle that he could totally could come to terms with his terrorism and how many people were killed as a result. Its time to give him the ultimate shaft.

I think you are trying to show Indian posters here the mirror vis a vis Kasab and his hanging. Quite pointless when your theory is based on a personal opinion rather than something that is concrete. Imran Khan's political party did ask for the killing of Sarabjit Singh, which shows how immature he or his party colleagues are.

Uh? I wasn't talking about any individual person. Anyways, you do realize there are many Sarabjit like prisoners in India too right? There is a reason why Pakistan hasn't executed him in all these years and the reason is that we have many a Pakistani Sarabjits lodged in Indian prison.

And I don't think this is the Pakistani way, seems more like juvenile frustration, and if it really is the Pakistani way then I feel sorry for you guys. And any case you guys contradict yourself,one day its all Kasab looks Indian, talks Indian, he can't be Pakistani. And the moment he is hanged, suddenly the Pakistanis are outraged and want a tit for tat!

Stick to one story will yous:cheesy:

Manmohan wants to look "tough" for the next elections, we should send him Sarbajit's bodybag on to nullify India's "innocence".

Elections in India are in 2014. If he wanted to look tough he would have done it 1 year from now.

By your token everything/anything done in all 5 years is just to look 'this' or 'that' in the next elections.

An eye for an eye is so passé, now is the time for hanging for a hanging :lol:

Uh? I wasn't talking about any individual person. Anyways, you do realize there are many Sarabjit like prisoners in India too right? There is a reason why Pakistan hasn't executed him in all these years and the reason is that we have many a Pakistani Sarabjits lodged in Indian prison.

And I don't think this is the Pakistani way, seems more like juvenile frustration, and if it is really the Pakistani way then I feel sorry for you guys. And any case you guys contradict yourself,one day its all Kasab looks Indian, talks Indian, he can't be Pakistani. And the moment he is hanged, suddenly the Pakistanis are outraged and want a tit for tat!

I am happy to see him crawl to his dreadful end. He should pay for his crimes, that is the entire point, its all about justice after all.

Elections in India are in 2014. If he wanted to look tough he would have done it 1 year from now.

By your token everything/anything done in all 5 years is just to look 'this' or 'that' in the next elections.

Its almost 2013 already :)

And I don't think this is the Pakistani way, seems more like juvenile frustration, and if it is really the Pakistani way then I feel sorry for you guys. And any case you guys contradict yourself,one day its all Kasab looks Indian, talks Indian, he can't be Pakistani. And the moment he is hanged, suddenly the Pakistanis are outraged and want a tit for tat!

That is not the point, the point is if India being the largest democracy can still execute people why can't Pakistan?? So many TTP militants and other terrorists get released after serving their sentence and end up doing the same crime over again. There are probably thousands of terrorists sitting in Pakistani prisons right now who are waiting to be released, however they should be executed instead.

One month and a little until 2013, it is usually around this time campaigning picks up.

Kasab's execution was not to spite Pakistan - it was more to get it over with if by chance the UN resolution on moratorium on death sentences comes into effect. India just wanted to get it over with before that happens, and I don't think any one can deny that he didn't deserve it.

And elections in mid 2014.

If it was an election rouser it would not be before end of 2013.

ah, so you are a political advisor to the Indian congress? - MMS needed to look "tough" on Pakistan, so he had to pull Kasab off many thousands of dead row list awaiting hanging -- fast trekking his hanging in secret. Sounds nothing more than an election stunt. Indians will rally behind the new "tough" MMS until new elections.

That is not the point, the point is if India being the largest democracy can still execute people why can't Pakistan?? So many TTP militants and other terrorists get released after serving their sentence and end up doing the same crime over again. There are probably thousands of terrorists sitting in Pakistani prisons right now who are waiting to be released, however they should be executed instead.

There are many countries in the world which carry out executions, on quite a large scale(US, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran) all close allies and friends of Pakistan. Why take "inspiration" from the enemy India?

And its not like Pakistan doesn't execute people, Pakistan has executed about a dozen blasphemers, but it fails to execute any terrorists, be it from TTP or LeJ or any other Sunni extremist groups. Its the weakness of your system and fruits of decades of flawed policies. But I still don't see how Kasab getting executed has anything to do with Pakistan's internal issues.

If Kasab was a Pakistani, but a "non state" actor, why are Pakistanis so mad? How come we don't see the same outrage when Pakistanis are beheaded in Saudi Arabia for small crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom