What's new

TIPU SULTAN & IMRAN KHAN - An Overview

A bit early to compare Honorable Imran Khan , as Tip Sultan
as the Fight is about to start for Civil Disobedience

He is more like a Visionary , More or less like Sir Syed who had a policy for Education

Imran Khan has a vision for a Justice /Health Care and Education

The Civil Disobedience Movement will 100% put him in same category as the founders of Pakistan who did similar movements for freedom of Pakistan

And like Sir Syed /Allama Iqbal / or Mohammad Ali Jinnah used political means to gain his Objective

Thankfully no Supreme court dalals before 1947 else they would have took Su Moto Note on 23 March 1943

Last edited:
Abe yeh Kya hua
Ab Imran Khan tipu sultan ban gaya?

1650859647394.png

Khule Jate Hain Asrar-e-Nihani
Gya Dour-e-Hadees-e-‘Lan Tarani’

The veiled secrets are becoming manifest—
Bygone the days of you cannot see Me;​

1650859605968.png

Huwi Jis Ki Khudi Pehle Namoodar
Wohi Mehdi, Wohi Akhir Zamani!

Whosoever finds his self first,
Is Mahdi himself, the Guide of the Last Age.

Its your opinnion brother. We are what we are. Defective , incomplete , lacking. But We are a democracy and we are a deep rooted Far right Islamic society.
There always both ends of spectrum. You cant say you are a democracy and Islamic republic only if you are the best example of both. If you are a failed example it doesnt exempt you from what you title yourself. There is no perfect democracy there is no Perfect Islamic republic.
Tipu Rule was absolute monarchy. I admire him. He was a brave and resolute king but not as resoursefull and cunning as his brilliant father Haider. But the Juggernaut of British empire took down Thoudands of Old kingdoms in its waves across the globe eith there superior Technology , Military tactics , Logistics Trade and economy. Tipu bravely resisted but Alas British were too good for him. Just like they defeated all other major Indian powers like Bengal Empire , Maratha Empire , Sikh Empire. Only those survived who become tributeries like Hyderabad Kashmir Junagarh etc.Its not like always look for Conspiracies and Traitors. In war there is a victor. Doesnt means it takes something away from looser.
A very mature & appreciable post. I could not have said it any better. Kudos.

The bit that I really like is what you said about Haider Ali. Few people are able to make the connection. Fewer still know that Haider Ali could have finished the British off in South India, but chose not to do so.

Anyways, the OP needs to think a bit more & not be taken in by any number of sophomoric takes doing the rounds.

I'm not comparing these two.... But the 'circumstances' are easy to understand in terms of treachery..
Its all in your head.

Its your opinnion brother. We are what we are. Defective , incomplete , lacking. But We are a democracy and we are a deep rooted Far right Islamic society.
There always both ends of spectrum. You cant say you are a democracy and Islamic republic only if you are the best example of both. If you are a failed example it doesnt exempt you from what you title yourself. There is no perfect democracy there is no Perfect Islamic republic.
Tipu Rule was absolute monarchy. I admire him. He was a brave and resolute king but not as resoursefull and cunning as his brilliant father Haider. But the Juggernaut of British empire took down Thoudands of Old kingdoms in its waves across the globe eith there superior Technology , Military tactics , Logistics Trade and economy. Tipu bravely resisted but Alas British were too good for him. Just like they defeated all other major Indian powers like Bengal Empire , Maratha Empire , Sikh Empire. Only those survived who become tributeries like Hyderabad Kashmir Junagarh etc.Its not like always look for Conspiracies and Traitors. In war there is a victor. Doesnt means it takes something away from looser.

very well written!

but to me, we are not a democracy in any sense until we develop a state that is for the people. we are a corrupted society where we lack welfare more than anything else and same is the ingredient to begin with and is required to be one.

i think, we are not a far right Islamic society either, rather many Islamic versions we have are overcast by mullaiyat which is extremism in one sense and ignorance in another hence we call it far right Islam.

just shed it from the society and you will find moderate Muslims all around. this mullaiyat did not let people come out of denseness of ignorance. it also make us shallow of knowledge and sciolistic.
i would rather say it is philistinism which better define us.

Back
Top Bottom