What's new

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
568604-AltafHussain-1372247892-371-640x480.jpg

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain says that the “Titanic” of the Muslim Ummah is sinking and that immediate steps should be taken before “the whole ship collapses and finally sinks.”

Speaking during a telephonic address to the Rabita Committee, Hussain recalled the promises that were made to those on the Titanic and said they were similar those being made to the Pakistani population.

The bureaucrats and higher officials sitting on the upper decks of the ship had no idea about the ship sinking so much so that they were unaware of the water that had entered the lower ranks of the ship, Hussain said.

He said that when the Titanic was sinking, the higher officials on the upper parts of the ship continued to indulge in their lavish lives of eating and drinking whilst the lower parts of the ship were being destroyed. However, he said that sooner or later the upper portion was destroyed as well, killing everyone that was on board.

The MQM chief then gave an example of such misleadings when the radio in West Pakistan stated that Pakistani armed forces were victorious on all fronts against the Indian forces in East Pakistan, while in reality 93,000 Pakistani soldiers were laying down their arms to Indian forces at that time.

“I hope they don’t forget what I am saying today as merely a story,” said Hussain.
Hussain said that what was shameful was that the false promises that are being made in Pakistan are still being made.

Statements such as these are putting people in a delusion, like they have been put in delusions in the past, said Hussain.

The MQM chief said that he will talk in detail about the ship’s captain, those running the ship and other staff in his next address to the Raabta Committee.

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

At the very first, who made Pakistan the 'chaudary' of muslim ummah?

568604-AltafHussain-1372247892-371-640x480.jpg

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain says that the “Titanic” of the Muslim Ummah is sinking and that immediate steps should be taken before “the whole ship collapses and finally sinks.”

Speaking during a telephonic address to the Rabita Committee, Hussain recalled the promises that were made to those on the Titanic and said they were similar those being made to the Pakistani population.

The bureaucrats and higher officials sitting on the upper decks of the ship had no idea about the ship sinking so much so that they were unaware of the water that had entered the lower ranks of the ship, Hussain said.

He said that when the Titanic was sinking, the higher officials on the upper parts of the ship continued to indulge in their lavish lives of eating and drinking whilst the lower parts of the ship were being destroyed. However, he said that sooner or later the upper portion was destroyed as well, killing everyone that was on board.

The MQM chief then gave an example of such misleadings when the radio in West Pakistan stated that Pakistani armed forces were victorious on all fronts against the Indian forces in East Pakistan, while in reality 93,000 Pakistani soldiers were laying down their arms to Indian forces at that time.

“I hope they don’t forget what I am saying today as merely a story,” said Hussain.
Hussain said that what was shameful was that the false promises that are being made in Pakistan are still being made.

Statements such as these are putting people in a delusion, like they have been put in delusions in the past, said Hussain.

The MQM chief said that he will talk in detail about the ship’s captain, those running the ship and other staff in his next address to the Raabta Committee.

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

Parul,

Please do not post such articles from the fatso.

He is our Lallu Parsad yadav from many many perspective, and much worse than him in many many ways.

Please do not post his fat @rse $hit.

It will only encourage more $hit shoveling among Pakistanis and more importantly among Pakistanis and Indians posters.

Thank you

He sitting in London is always talking about breaking up Pakistan. He runs a thuggish political party in Karachi. He does politics of language and ethnicity. How come he is any less dangerous than TTP?

If he is so sincere to Pakistani cause, then he must return to Pakistan, renounce his British nationality and work for the country.

Says the guy with multiple murder cases and mafia leader of Karachi.

Altaf ko bhens kay agay been bajana chor dena chahiay , this is how the umah is like it or not .. you wil be declared kafir and a traitor , better exit your selves

Apparently he is referring in context of America's new middle east policy...

a new ship will only be built if we let go of the old one, yes ofcourse in between we may again be slaves of new capitalist imperialism.

bhai nay titanic dekhi phir Zaid Hamid sun liya!!! aur agaay online chatting karnaay! aur day diya bayaan :omghaha:

I would rather not be the far flung outpost, an after thought of the "muslim ummah" with its HQ in Saudi.

If Ottomans did not collapse we would be used as cannon fodder on the front lines and as slaves.

The concept of nationhood gave me my identity and dignity, we should all be thankful.

Parul,

Please do not post such articles from the fatso. Though, I did not like this, but I respect you as a member, so I won't post any Article on Altaf Bhai Jaan :cry:. No More fat @rse $hit. :rofl:

He is our Lallu Parsad yadav from many many perspective, and much worse than him in many many ways.

Please do not post his fat @rse $hit.

It will only encourage more $hit shoveling among Pakistanis and more importantly among Pakistanis and Indians posters. Won't make any difference...

Thank you

Hello Mr. Historian,

I'm Lallu's FAN :cry: :cry:. I'll appreciate, if you will not compare him with Laloo Prasad Yadav. :astagh: We are so unfortunate to have such Politicians :hitwall:

I had good laugh while reading "Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain":omghaha:

Altaf Bhai Jaan, apne Emotional kar diya Titanic ki Yaad Diladi :cry:

titanic-final-moments.jpg

Peach :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom