What's new

TLP warns judiciary, announces Dharna for the defense of constitution

TLP is broken away from meean nawaj party. meean nawaj used to get its photos taken in Both of the Haram for a reason! but in a bid to please mai baap amrika they tried the secular card and made amendments in constitution which broke the religious following from meean ji. thus TLP

BUT the last dharna was done in the name of Namoos ﷺ

But the real objective was to free their saad rizvi!!!
Tlp was brought by the establishment but l agree with the rest of your points

You realize TLP represents ( or has the same background as ) the brelwi section of population which is roughly 85% of the sunni Muslims in Pak.Deobandi is the second largest section afterwards and Taliban are their offshoots. But in reality, they share a similar hanafi ashari background.

In short, they ain't going anywhere

Each sect will sprout a thousand more ....

Hanafi, shafi, maliki are not sects but schools of jurisprudence and their differences of opinion is a source of mercy for the ummah. They are all part of the mainstream Islam

The actual sects are Shia, Mutazali, khwariji, jammi, Qadriyya ( not to be confused with Qadri ), Murji etc . Sect by definition isn't included in the mainstream Ahle Sunnah wal Jamah

Hanafi, Shafi Maliki Hambali etc are not sects, they are just branches. It like Fiqh, Seerah, Morals, History etc. They are just branches.
They all follow Quran and Sunnat in their own opinions.

You are pitching it how you've been brainwashed. They differ and historically differed on matters of Deen and the Aya fits on them perfectly.

These so called "branches" didn't perform Salah in Kabbah behind each other, 4 mussalahs. Biggest culprits in further division of Ummah after Hazrat Muawiya's kingdom (he was the first king).

'their difference is source of mercy for ummah' - what a load of nonsense! This is a total rejection of Quran 6:159. They are all a curse upon themselves. Monkeys on mimbar!

1649277124011.png

1649277140631.png

President of Pakistan............................:enjoy::enjoy:

Sar tann se Juda .. these tokka wielding are khawarij in making just like the TTP.

I can Sense out the way you talk, your follower of engineeri firqa . Your shaikh cant even Read arabic but is daily busy calling every other sect wrong!

Hahaha.. is that the best you can come up with? I don't follow him. I disagree on a few things with him unlike you brainwashed to be khawarij who will reject Quran and Sahih Hadith when it's crystal clear.

Your gous ain't gonna save you on Judgement Day!

@Meengla .. these termites agree with you, this must be surprising! Either they are clued up or as clueless!

@Norwegian you are a qadyani so you are out of Islam anyways. No need for your likes. I know what you are doing!

I can Sense out the way you talk, your follower of engineeri firqa . Your shaikh cant even Read arabic but is daily busy calling every other sect wrong!
Reminds me of the emperor Heraclius who tried to reconcile two sects and ended up creating a new sect

Hahaha.. is that the best you can come up with? I don't follow him. I disagree on a few things with him unlike you brainwashed to be khawarij who will reject Quran and Sahih Hadith when it's crystal clear.

Your gous ain't gonna save you on Judgement Day!

@Meengla .. these termites agree with you, this must be surprising! Either they are clued up or as clueless!

@Norwegian you are a qadyani so you are out of Islam anyways. No need for your likes. I know what you are doing!

You are the khwariji in disguise for declaring the four schools of Jurisprudence, which the 99% of the Sunni Muslims around the world follow as misguided sects.

Khawariji by definition separate themselves from the mainstream and have always been in the minority. They excommunicate everyone and use the slogan "Judgement of Quran" when in fact they don't even understand the Quran and the Sunnah. The Quran isn't an easy book to derive laws from, you need to know the cause of revelation, the abrogate verses, the linguistic intricacies, the hadith related to the verse , whether its general or specific and the understanding of the early generation.

It's not easy to verify a hadith and different scholars have different methodologies. Imam Suyuti (ra) may classify a hadith as sahih and Albani may come along and classify it as a weak narration. You can't just pick a book of hadith and start deriving rules from it. Understanding hadith is even more difficult as you have many conflicting reports and the context isn't given in many cases.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the emperor Heraclius who tried to reconcile two sects and ended up creating a new sect

You are the khwariji in disguise for declaring the four schools of Jurisprudence, which the 99% of the Sunni Muslims around the world follow as misguided sects.

Khawariji by definition separate themselves from the mainstream and have always been in the minority. They excommunicate everyone and use the slogan "Judgement of Quran" when in fact they don't even understand the Quran and the Sunnah. The Quran isn't an easy book to derive laws from, you need to know the cause of revelation, the abrogate verses, the linguistic intricacies, the hadith related to the verse , whether its general or specific and the understanding of the early generation.

It's not easy to verify a hadith and different scholars have different methodologies. Imam Suyuti (ra) may classify a hadith as sahih and Albani may come along and classify it as a weak narration. You can't just pick a book of hadith and start deriving rules from it. Understanding hadith is even more difficult as you have many conflicting reports and the context isn't given in many cases.

Oh please, same BS I've been hearing all my life with sectarians being thekedars of Islam.

Have you read the translation of Quran, by your ala hazrat? Oh wait, your mullah tell you that Quran leads you astray (naauzubillah) so you probably haven't.

I personally don't give a damn about you lot and couldn't care less about your beliefs as long as you don't force them upon others. By not associating with any such group, I'm in compliance with Allah's Command in Quran.

You lot are free to follow your gous etc, face towards Iraq and perform Namaz e gous and believe in such personalities having a bigger reach than Prophets. That's your belief system and its your choice. Don't complain when people like that dajjal is born in your group and claims nabuwat - he was a Hanafi scholar afterall and Qadyanis still follow Hanafism :)

Cleanshave anti islam/ mullah hater elite need to stop talking bs , Just listen and have some Shame because of your lots ayaashi our ppl have suffered alot .

I hope Pakistan sees awakening of brelwi sect because till the mejority sect doesn't get its act together there can be no islamic pakistan . In a society where wadera ,chaudary ,sardars, generals, judges are currupt to core (pakistani cleanshave educated class is the most currupt)and cant even recite the smallest Quranic verse properly, only the clergy can bring peace and justice.

Why every is afraid of tlp

Tlp is going for grasroot level support in the streets and towns of Pakistan and inshaAllah IT Will sweep the rug out of all the donkey western educated cleanshave begairats ruling pakistan . Pakistan Destiny Will be mullah ruling OR ppl who have mullahs as advisers ruling IT . IT is inevtible.

Last edited:
Cleanshave anti islam/ mullah hater elite need to stop talking bs , Just listen and have some Shame because of your lots ayaashi our ppl have suffered alot .

I hope Pakistan sees awakening of brelwi sect because till the mejority sect doesn't get its act together there can be no islamic pakistan . In a society where wadera ,chaudary ,sardars, generals, judges are currupt to core (pakistani cleanshave educated class is the most currupt)and cant even recite the smallest Quranic verse properly, only the clergy can bring peace and justice.

Why every is afraid of tlp

Tlp is going for grasroot level support in the streets and towns of Pakistan and inshaAllah IT Will sweep the rug out of all the donkey western educated cleanshave begairats ruling pakistan . Pakistan Destiny Will be mullah ruling OR ppl who have mullahs as advisers ruling IT . IT is inevtible.
TLP is a designated terrorist group as per law

Who said tlp is supporting pmln? Tlp is the only party which is against all the political parties and that include even the religious ones ,not because tlp is sectarian(they even have Christian party members) but because in their eyes these religious parties have allied themself with other dynestic/ seculer parties and as such compromised their core ideology .. they are very much against mullahs fazlurr rahman because he is always putting his parties ideology on the backburner by working with cleanshave munafiq ruling pakistan.

Even tlp's enemy dont call them traitors.
Evidence?

Expected Supreme court Verdict

Can't Reverse the Speaker Ruling without analyzing the lettergate so commission will be formed to investigate this letter and then submit report to Supreme court.

As commission will take a lot of time so election at the moment is the best option to save country from anarchy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom