What's new

Today i am blessed with a baby boy. My first babby

Birthdays seems to have interesting origins- -------. Just recently I was listening to a well informed academic who presented pretty grim historical facts that how the candle lit cakes used to be offered to moon "godess" daina/laaat for receiving blessings even in the not so dark ages.

Anyhow this is his personal opinion as to how he perceive some of the social aspects of history although backed by his research.

@Verve
Only one,,,,,

Keep on reciting the prayer of Prophet Abraham mentioned in The Quran . Allah Swt is Kareem

His gift from me...
bbbb2.jpg

Welcome bro but you are little late....he is now 6 years old.

Masha Allah... I also just saw this thread. So congratulations on having a baby and another congratulation on his 6th birthday. May Allah bless him and us all with the Best of Duniya and the Best of Aakhira.

Masha Allah... I also just saw this thread. So congratulations on having a baby and another congratulation on his 6th birthday. May Allah bless him and us all with the Best of Duniya and the Best of Aakhira.
Thank you bro....

Welcome bro but you are little late....he is now 6 years old.

That is another good reason to congratulate, Alhamdulillah.

You make it sound like I am late to propose to the women who is already married with dozen of kids. 🤣

Also, I didn’t realize this is 6 years old thread. Why this thread is active to this day is amazing Alhamdulillah.

Back
Top Bottom