What's new

Today... I Finally got my first Poor man's dream Car

Today I traded in my Infinity Q50 Hybrid 2015 with Lexus 2015 NX200t, I always wanted a Lexus and my ultimate dream car is Porsche 911, I am happy that I finally got Lexus, for many months I work hard saved money and made my payments on time so my credit score is good enough to get a decent deal and I get it :) May Allah bless this car for me, and make it safe for me and Always keep me from becoming arrogant, I never want to forget the time when I used to struggle buying a bicycle, later in college a motorcycle at that time I never though I would be driving a Lexus and Inshallah one day a Porsche.

This is literally the Car I got from Lexus of Wesley Chapel.

@gambit @jhungary @SQ8 @waz @Jango @RescueRanger @HAIDER @Areesh @lastofthepatriots @PakFactor @StormBreaker @MastanKhan

Mashallah bro very nice.

@Goritoes congratulations - a fine machine.

Bmws and all other luxury brands are money pits. Lexus parts and maintenance is comparatively much cheaper.

I bought my dad a lexus when he retired. Lovely car, lap of luxury, smooth, powerful - unfortunately for me not reliable.

It was a Lexus Is220d. Injector problems, dpf problems, gearbox problems... It was fine for about 4 years and then after that it was just one thing after another.

@Goritoes congratulations - a fine machine.

I bought my dad a lexus when he retired. Lovely car, lap of luxury, smooth, powerful - unfortunately for me not reliable.

It was a Lexus Is220d. Injector problems, dpf problems, gearbox problems... It was fine for about 4 years and then after that it was just one thing after another.

That specific model is a failure in the lexus community.

Lexus is the only luxury car brand that is actually reliable.

Well done mate, enjoy the ride, its always a pleasure seeing people progress and achieve what they set out to gain throughout their life.
My story is similar to yours, I used to cycle to work then got a Fiat Punto as my first car that was £350, then upgraded to a Vauxhall Astra, then a Ford Focus and now I am happily driving the car I used to love seeing on the road - Audi A6 (2020). I bought this brand new, my target is to one day own THE car, the bond car an Aston Martin :cheers:
I did have Audi's in my lists, along with Benz but I heard both of them have high Maintenance costs, I do like Audi's for their exteriors but Lexus and Benz beat them in Interiors and performance (my opinion), BMW is just very very expensive, my uncle in Canada had one and he told me to stay away from it until you secure a decent job, my cousin who drive a RAV4 now he also have a Camry, he love his Camry more than his wife (joke) lol
I am going to use this car for sometime, my next Goal is inshallah to get myself a decent job (better than the one I have) and get myself a house, or rented Apartment) than move towards Porsche.

Congrat on the new ride

I used to drive a IS250 back in the days, I don't really like it, I mean for that money, I would much rather gone with a Nissan GTR (the new one)

On the other hand, beware of the registration scam, what I heard is it is quite Rampant in FL, a lot of time dealer sell a second-hand car they don't have proper document for it, you can't transfer the registration in your name if they keep the plate, make sure you have all the documentation and do not settle with a temp tag and have it check out with FL DMV. A lot of people felt into those scams and they can't use their car after the Temparory tag runs out.
I got it from a Lexus Official showroom, I had the contract. They did register my car and my old trade in which had South Carolina license plate, they give me now a Florida plate, also get me 2 years registration. If there is anything specific you can definitely PM me and we can talk, I am not gonna lie, I am not good and well versed on those stuff so I am taking their word and docs for it. I do feel little wheel misalignment for which I will go back next Monday, other than that car is very smooth.

Today I traded in my Infinity Q50 Hybrid 2015 with Lexus 2015 NX200t, I always wanted a Lexus and my ultimate dream car is Porsche 911, I am happy that I finally got Lexus, for many months I work hard saved money and made my payments on time so my credit score is good enough to get a decent deal and I get it :) May Allah bless this car for me, and make it safe for me and Always keep me from becoming arrogant, I never want to forget the time when I used to struggle buying a bicycle, later in college a motorcycle at that time I never though I would be driving a Lexus and Inshallah one day a Porsche.

This is literally the Car I got from Lexus of Wesley Chapel.

@gambit @jhungary @SQ8 @waz @Jango @RescueRanger @HAIDER @Areesh @lastofthepatriots @PakFactor @StormBreaker @MastanKhan
Congrats

911 is a beauty indeed... if you ever need for a project car 350z aint bad though :partay: Enjoy
You are right, I did had 370z in mind, they are very similar to 911's...

Congrats mate....i dont when my wait for Mercedes will end, its difficult to buy luxury cars in India due to heavy import duty..its much easier economically in US or UK
know the struggle in Pakistan as well bro, can you imagine paying 7-8 Lac's for a Mehran, nothing against Mehran but still...

I was gonna say the same, while doing a little bit research I had red some bad reviews and comments about the model, People pretend that models doesn't exists.

You are right, I did had 370z in mind, they are very similar to 911's...

know the struggle in Pakistan as well bro, can you imagine paying 7-8 Lac's for a Mehran, nothing against Mehran but still...

I was gonna say the same, while doing a little bit research I had red some bad reviews and comments about the model, People pretend that models doesn't exists.

It's a real shame about that model because when it works, it's an amazing car.

I remember as a young man fawning over the styling of the Lexus is200.

This model was very popular in the UK.

1663127991596.png

1663128060126.png

I did have Audi's in my lists, along with Benz but I heard both of them have high Maintenance costs, I do like Audi's for their exteriors but Lexus and Benz beat them in Interiors and performance (my opinion), BMW is just very very expensive, my uncle in Canada had one and he told me to stay away from it until you secure a decent job, my cousin who drive a RAV4 now he also have a Camry, he love his Camry more than his wife (joke) lol
I am going to use this car for sometime, my next Goal is inshallah to get myself a decent job (better than the one I have) and get myself a house, or rented Apartment) than move towards Porsche.

I got it from a Lexus Official showroom, I had the contract. They did register my car and my old trade in which had South Carolina license plate, they give me now a Florida plate, also get me 2 years registration. If there is anything specific you can definitely PM me and we can talk, I am not gonna lie, I am not good and well versed on those stuff so I am taking their word and docs for it. I do feel little wheel misalignment for which I will go back next Monday, other than that car is very smooth.
I don't know of many jobs that can let you afford a house and a porsche at the same time.

I don't know of many jobs that can let you afford a house and a porsche at the same time.
Well I depends on the payments, and your credit score. My goal is to slowly get up the ladder to secure a 60K+ job and than work towards a house, than as I Progress in Life and once the house is done, than I can slowly work towards a Porsche, its a slow process but with my Allah and my Parents blessings hopefully someday I will achieve that goal as well.

Well I depends on the payments, and your credit score. My goal is to slowly get up the ladder to secure a 60K+ job and than work towards a house, than as I Progress in Life and once the house is done, than I can slowly work towards a Porsche, its a slow process but with my Allah and my Parents blessings hopefully someday I will achieve that goal as well.

Hahahaha. If you have kids then there goes your Porsche.

Hmmm, interesting to note that, I am opposite to that, in my opinion Lexus and Mercedes are better looking on the exterior whereas Audi are always known for their interiors. Performance wise Mercedes hands down best in drive and gear changes - you get 8-9 speed gear boxes on C class which makes the ride really smooth, BMWs for the best driving experience. Audi's are brutal - something about the Audi DNA - makes you drive like a lunatic:cuckoo:. You are right about the maintenance costs, even here in UK cost is high, I love my Audi but the bills make me hate my decision. I am waiting for the next 10 years when my mortgage will be gone then I am going to get an Aston Martin - this being my plan; my wife has other plans.:p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom