What's new

today i got a call from TTP for ransom

karakoram

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hello dear defence.pk members
today I got a call from Afghanistan number when receive the call the person introduce himself as TTP representative and said how are you I am from ttp and we need donation for children and women killed by Pakistani forces and I will call you after two days you have to come and cross Pakistan border and enter Afghanistan border near torkham we will welcome you for donation but it was more of a ransom then donation appeal. so my question is how to tackle this situation should I call ispr or lodge a police FIR but number was not even Pakistani it was Afghanistan sim. looking forward for your suggestion.

What is your current location ,if in Karachi pay them ,if in Punjab report it

hello dear defence.pk members
today I got a call from Afghanistan number when receive the call the person introduce himself as TTP representative and said how are you I am from ttp and we need donation for children and women killed by Pakistani forces and I will call you after two days you have to come and cross Pakistan border and enter Afghanistan border near torkham we will welcome you for donation but it was more of a ransom then donation appeal. so my question is how to tackle this situation should I call ispr or lodge a police FIR but number was not even Pakistani it was Afghanistan sim. looking forward for your suggestion.

The most stupid thing u can do is to cross torkham and go into Afghanistan...

You have to report... I don't think u
have a choice... btw unlikely ttp but Afghan criminals and local accomplices

What is your current location ,if in Karachi pay them ,if in Punjab report it
my location is Peshawar. and paying these scumbag so they kill more innocent people of my country I will prefer to die rather then paying them

The most stupid thing u can do is to cross torkham and go into Afghanistan...

You have to report... I don't think u
have a choice... btw unlikely ttp but Afghan criminals and local accomplices
no I wont cross the border I am sane person

I think somebody pranks you...Used Afghan SIM in Pakistan....

First of all check your friends...In case they are not then have a close look at your neighborhood and report all suspicious persons....it is my gut feeling person who called you know you very well....since groups like TTP don't demand ransom from simple people (if you are not super rich)....some local goon trying to extort from you if it was not a prank.

F.I.A
complaints@fia.gov.pk
111 345 786

Cyber Crime

my location is Peshawar. and paying these scumbag so they kill more innocent people of my country I will prefer to die rather then paying them
Move to Lahore permanent solution ,Dont consider me rude but many people migrated just to offset such things

no one can help you in this case. the caller might not be calling you from afghanistan. a software is available through which any caller can change the number displayed on the receiver's phone. now these people can call anyone through any number they want and pakistani cyber crime investigation department (like all other departments) is useless and primitive . they have no technology to trace such calls. better keep your cell off and change your number. this is pakistan and dont expect any institution to come to your help and guidance.

I think somebody pranks you...Used Afghan SIM in Pakistan....

First of all check your friends...In case they are not then have a close look at your neighborhood and report all suspicious persons....it is my gut feeling person who called you know you very well....since groups like TTP don't demand ransom from simple people (if you are not super rich)....some local goon trying to extort from you if it was not a prank.

F.I.A
complaints@fia.gov.pk
111 345 786

Cyber Crime
FIA isnt very efficient in such type of cases. but still make it official. once you report to them then they will start narrating long stories of such cases and then in the end they will say it is very difficult to get the culprit.

Move to Lahore permanent solution ,Dont consider me rude but many people migrated just to offset such things
I am happy in Peshawar thanks for the advice I have contacted the ISPR and they said most of the calls are fake just for money

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom