What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

A BS thread a BS list with several airforces left out and just BS waste of thread space and members time to view this BS.

We already have got this achievement, a 1:8 fight, which was joined latter to be 2:8. 3 of yours were shot down, and others escaped back.
We also have seen 2:6 and 1:6 (MM Alam).

PAF is one of the best trained Air Force, which 'sells' its trainings to Air foces in Middle east.
We train air forces from other countries too.

Anyways, we must never think our enemy is weak, how ever weak they are.

sorry i did not get what you are saying.i was talking about numerical superiority in general IAF vs paf (3:1).
please explain with links.

My top ten list:

1. USA (Airforce)
2. USA (Navy)
3. USA (Marines)
4. USA (Army)
5. USA (National Guard)
6. Israel
7. RAF (UK)
8. France
9. Russia
10. China

Probaly what ever country has better SAMS

SAM's are not quite the threat they once were for some countries. The Vietnam war opened the eye's of the U.S. to this threat. We suffered high casualties as a result. Since then SAM evasion and suppression has always been a top priority. The same can be said for the Israeli's as well who excel in this area. In 1982 they used drones to light up Syrian SAM sites then destroy them with anti radiation missiles. All the while engaging in dogfights with Syrian Migs. In the end Syria lost it's SAM's and upwards of 80 aircraft. 2 Israeli aircraft were lost to SAM fire and 0 lost in dogfights. It was a HUGE embarrassment to Syria and to the Soviet Union. The Soviets because their equipment performed so poorly.

My top ten list:

1. USA (Airforce)
2. USA (Navy)
3. USA (Marines)
4. USA (Army)
5. USA (National Guard)
6. Israel
7. RAF (UK)
8. France
9. Russia
10. China

And yet the top 5 air forces combined got kicked by a tiny no name country called Vietnam, losing 3000 planes and 5000 helicopters. Funny how a no name country called Vietnam using weapons suppied by low ranked #9 and #10 annihilated more planes piloted personally by "elite US pilots" :lol: than the USAF has in its inventory today.

That's just Vietnam. Maybe if US attacked some other, lower ranked country, they'd lose not only their air force, they'd lose all Americans, and the Wall Street criminal regime will cease to exist.

My top ten list:

1. USA (Airforce)
2. USA (Navy)
3. USA (Marines)
4. USA (Army)
5. USA (National Guard)
6. Israel
7. RAF (UK)
8. France
9. Russia
10. China

WoOow I didn't now we had an american nationalist here, chill out man.

i have heard that the greeks has one of the worlds best air force pilots.

beside, i didn't know that the US army had f-16 fighters :what:

:coffee:

Pakistan Air Force no doubt has the best trained staff,maintenance and availability records but it lag behinds in fighters and other needed technology.It is poorly funded and has little access to technology market as other in top ten but still I think it is among top 15 in the world.

list should be
1. USAF
2. isaf
3.VVS
4.plaaf
5.indian air force
6.paf
7. RAF
8. French air force
9. Luftwaffe
10. oz air force.

And yet the top 5 air forces combined got kicked by a tiny no name country called Vietnam, losing 3000 planes and 5000 helicopters. Funny how a no name country called Vietnam using weapons suppied by low ranked #9 and #10 annihilated more planes piloted personally by "elite US pilots" :lol: than the USAF has in its inventory today.

That's just Vietnam. Maybe if US attacked some other, lower ranked country, they'd lose not only their air force, they'd lose all Americans, and the Wall Street criminal regime will cease to exist.
Vietnam was an unfortunate war for the US, no one doubts that. I wouldn`t get too cocky when dealing with the US Military of today though, you ain`t no Vietcong and the US(not under Obama) won`t shy from using full force with a country the size and strength of China.
Didn`t Vietnam also defeat China for their independence?

You do not know what the hell you are talking about regarding the air war over Viet Nam. When the vast majority of those losses were from air defense, that simply mean the air war as far as air force versus air force goes, there were not much to speak of. But here is what really happened when the North Vietnamese Air Force had to face a genuine fight...

Operation Bolo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the North Vietnamese (and their Soviet allies who supplied the MiG-21 aircraft and helped set up the integrated air defense network), the two reverses forced them to husband their assets by grounding the MiGs for several months for retraining and devising of new tactics.
One serious air-air engagement that nearly half of the MIG-21s were shot down. The other half grounded. Looks like China STILL has much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom