What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is a "troll team"? People from various countries,religions and nationalities? People who don't know each other and only talk on this forum? They are a troll team because you can't take criticism and act like spoiled brat?

its not criticism

its lying , deflet the facts , to discredit me and Turkish military projects

same anti-Turkiye troll team terrorize my threads ( Foinikas , Hack-Hook , Iblini , retaxis , white and green with M/S )

its not criticism

same anti-Turkiye troll team terrorize my threads ( Foinikas , Hack-Hook , Iblini , retaxis , white and green with M/S )
Who will discrediting you, but you posting same stuff again and again within few month here on PDF, what your intention Mr Basher @MMM-E :hitwall::angry::devil::mad:

well you are wrong there , which the technology was given by Dasault to Israel and resulted into Jericho missiles
and the defense system is israeli themselves , usa only provided the funding

I am not talking about Jericho balistic missiles
I am talking about ARROW anti ballistic missiles .. and USA helped İsrael

usa only provided the funding ?

American BOEING helped İsrael to develop ARROW

even DAVID's SLING Air Defense System jointly developed by İsrael and American RAYTHEON

Last edited:
its not criticism

Maybe try not to post the same things again and again then? And act like you're only here to promote the Turkish defence industry and boast about your regional power Turkiye? You only want an audience to clap at your threads,nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom