What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will destroy the balance. That is a threat to the entire region. That cannot be allowed. And if the Westerners see that,they will not allow it.

what can you do ? nothing

since 2013 , Turkiye blocked all economic-asymmetric-terror attacks by USA , France , FETO , PKK/YPG , HAFTAR , SAA , Armenia , Greece , etc

yes Turkiye lost over $500 billion but we won

now real threat is military super power Russia and USA-Europe needs Turkiye

also Turkiye is not threat to anyone ,,,, its your hoix

-- Ukraine , Georgia , Azerbaijan , Qatar , Kuwait , İraq , Libya even Russia are working with Turkiye
-- Turkiye opened border with Armenia .. and Armenia received first flight from Turkiye amid normalization
-- Germany-the Netherlans-The Uae , İsrael ,İtaly , The UK hail new era in relations with Turkiye

soon S.Arabia and Egypt too

your whiner Greece left alone like naked loser

I am not a troll .... You and Your troll team is crying on my every thread

I have enough military knowledge to block your troll team
stop terrorize my threads ... PDF is not belong to your troll team
look at your wording, how old are you, really?

Now we're trying to upgrade our armed forces a bit and Akar is yelling. And yes,you are arming like crazy. Yes,you have a gazillion military projects. You show a lot of muscle. So that is armament. And coupled with Erdogan's involvement in Libya,Syria,Iraq and NKR,not to mention the Mavi Vatan policy,that doesn't make your neighbors feel safe enough to trust you. If anything,it's making everybody else,like Egypt and Iran willing to spend more money on armaments.

You know what I mean,right?

If Greece had the power,you would have attacked on Turkiye already.
Turkiye has enough power but Turkiye doesnt attack on Greece , because if Greeks stick to the agreements you signed, then no any problem .

Turkiye is in self defense role .. still you are trying to show Turkiye as aggressor country

-- Turkiye lost tens of thousands of citizens and over $400 billion to fight USA-Europe-İran-Syria backed PKK terrorism since 1985

even Greece supported PKK terrorism against Turkiye

there are many PKK terror camps in İraq since 1990s and PKK terrorists attacks Turkiye from İraq ( Turkiye 100% right to block PKK terrorists in İraq -- UN article 51 self defense )

-- USA and France use over 110.000 PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria and its very big threat to Turkiye's territorial integrity ... ( so Turkiye 100% right to block PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria -- UN article 51 self defense )

-- Turkiye is working UN recognized Libyan government in Libya ... while France bombed and killed Libyans to steal oil reserves .. also wth is Russia is doing in Libya ?

Last edited:
i see you come to all his threads why don’t you stay out of it?
I just don't like the way he spams the forum and insults other countries and people, you can call me Robin hood, actually I am doing a favor for him, and the earlier he realized that it is no good for his life the merrier.

I just don't like the way he spams the forum and insults other countries and people, you can call me Robin hood, actually I am doing a favor for him, and the earlier he realized that it is no good for his life the merrier.
it seems that you’re enjoying it

Iranian Air Defense is not battle-tested at length. Shooting down a large American UAV is not much to write about in this sense. There are also incidents in which Iranian forces failed to shoot down American UAV.
you mean the f-4 incident that its cannon failed to shoot down a uav
Yemen and Syria have also shot down a large American UAV.
not one with stealth features , and in our inventory we have RQ-170.
the uav being big or small is not the question , what is important is till the missile hit the UAV the operators and the P3 that was accompanied it were not aware of the existence of the system in the area . and both plan have detecting enemy air defense system written as their capabilities . that alone say a lot about our air defense
But both had no counter to American Tomahawk cruise missiles and jet fighters.
both had no counter to saturated attack by tomahawk , if they had more defensive capabilities , they could defend themselves . we dont buy our deffensive equipment , we build them ourselve , you think how much its easier for us to saturate the attacking force ?
they didn't even had a simple 23mm cannon for defense
American (and Israeli forces) have the capability to detect and track Iranian UAV throughout the course of their flight. It is when they decide to engage, then you know.

we said the revenge is some other type , that was not ours , that was somebody else probably iraqi revenge for Al-Muhandes otherwise how many time the Iranian drones fooled C-RAM in last month
interesting , is it not the time when they claimed the drone was smuggling two hand gun inside Israel ?:woot:
come on , have you bring out that nonsense , if we want to do that we use Hezbollah and Syria
on other hand if we are serrious , do you want me again post what houthi did in KSA or how we bombed 4km away from usa bases and they were not aware what hit their ally ISIS force there .

İran has no technology for airbore stand off jammer aircraft like İsraeli SEMA or Turkish HAVASOJ

so right now both of them are on the same stage ,I mean drawing board.
İranian UCAVs are nothing to compare with Turkish AKINCI which can carry even 150-280 km cruise missiles ( the first and only in the world )
please show it in action
İran ....what a joke ........ it to be a hoax
1649557169281.png
its hoax , a hoax that its prototype last year crashed in Isfahan

do I really need to answer you for this , or you are just a simple minded trol

stop lying .... I never said KH-55 is a Ballistic Missile ( I very well know about almost all cruise missiles in the world )

I said İran and China took soviet technology from Ukraine to produce long range cruise missile
go read your post you said ballistic missiles and that part is quoted so changing the post won't help you . so here I'm not the lying one. the one who deny what he wrote is the one who is lying
mr. Knew it all you even didn't knew the difference of a turboprop and Diesel engine

always same anti-Turkiye troll team terrorize my threads ( Foinikas , Hack-Hook , Iblini , retaxis , white and green with M/S )
then stop regurgitating the same bogus material in the wrong section

I am not a troll .... You and Your troll team is crying on my every thread

I have enough military knowledge to block your troll team
stop terrorize my threads ... PDF is not belong to your troll team
you don't knew the difference between cruise and ballistic missile
you don't knew the difference between Turboprop and Piston engine.
you don't knew what engine your drones use.
you are not even aware your neighbors already built submarine in class you boast about you are going to design and already moved toward 3000 ton submarine.
you boast about your 25 km range 15km altitiude airdefense and say non of your neighbor can produce such. while in fact they are for ages produce different type of airdefense system with up to 300km range and more than 30km of altitude .
you boast about your imaginary TF-X while you yet to produce even a 2nd generation fighter.
and the list continues .......
Mr. Military encyclopedia

i see you come to all his threads why don’t you stay out of it?
why post them in general section instead of Turkish section and why insulting others in opening posts and make bogus claims and post wrong information .

Last edited:
you mean the f-4 incident that its cannon failed to shoot down a uav

not one with stealth features , and in our inventory we have RQ-170.
the uav being big or small is not the question , what is important is till the missile hit the UAV the operators and the P3 that was accompanied it were not aware of the existence of the system in the area . and both plan have detecting enemy air defense system written as their capabilities . that alone say a lot about our air defense

both had no counter to saturated attack by tomahawk , if they had more defensive capabilities , they could defend themselves . we dont buy our deffensive equipment , we build them ourselve , you think how much its easier for us to saturate the attacking force ?

they didn't even had a simple 23mm cannon for defense

we said the revenge is some other type , that was not ours , that was somebody else probably iraqi revenge for Al-Muhandes otherwise how many time the Iranian drones fooled C-RAM in last month

interesting , is it not the time when they claimed the drone was smuggling two hand gun inside Israel ?:woot:

come on , have you bring out that nonsense , if we want to do that we use Hezbollah and Syria
on other hand if we are serrious , do you want me again post what houthi did in KSA or how we bombed 4km away from usa bases and they were not aware what hit their ally ISIS force there .
Iranian forces attempted to shoot down an MQ-9 Reaper a few days before Global Hawk but missed it.

All SAM assets are not created equal of-course.

- - -

An RQ-170 could be brought down with Electronic Warfare (EW) in broad daylight over Iranian airspace - UAV operators botched this particular operation on the flip side. They still managed to use this UAV for surveillance in Iran for 4 years which is impressive. No need to boast about this matter again and again. Any well-equipped country can bring down a lone UAV in broad daylight.

- - -

Just because a SAM engaged a Global Hawk successfully - does not suggest that it could not be detected. The other aircraft (operating nearby) picked up on the activity and Pentagon released a short clip of the engagement. American sensor systems also work in case you forgot. Common sense please.

- - -

Yemeni Air Defense was good enough to engage UAV and even jet fighters.

KSA-led forces degraded Yemeni Air Defense of-course.

Attempts to engage USN warships also backfired because they knocked out some radar systems in response.

- - -

Syrian Air Defense is one of the most comprehensive in the region.

- - -

Your denials are irrelevant in view of photographic evidence and footage.

- - -

My point is simple: Iranian Air Defense is not battle-tested in true sense since the 1980s. There is no need to mind and argue over this valid observation.

ranian forces attempted to shoot down an MQ-9 Reaper a few days before Global Hawk but missed it.

All SAM assets are not created equal of-course.
well if you dig more about that incident , you knew it was a man-pad fired at an MQ9 which was outside the range of the man-pad . honestly didn't expect somebody bring the incident

An RQ-170 could be brought down with Electronic Warfare (EW) in broad daylight over Iranian airspace - UAV operators botched this particular operation on the flip side. They still managed to use this UAV for surveillance in Iran for 4 years which is impressive. No need to boast about this matter again and again. Any well-equipped country can bring down a lone UAV in broad daylight.
if you say so. when another body did that tell me.

Just because a SAM engaged a Global Hawk successfully - does not suggest that it could not be detected. The other aircraft (operating nearby) picked up on the activity and Pentagon released a short clip of the engagement. American sensor systems also work in case you forgot. Common sense please.
work if the system is turned on , they can't detect electro optic. and look at the video USA posted and see how they shocked when the drone burst in flame as if they didn't expect that to happen

Yemeni Air Defense was good enough to engage UAV and even jet fighters.

KSA-led forces degraded Yemeni Air Defense of-course.

Attempts to engage USN warships also backfired because they knocked out some radar systems in response.
you need another type of air defense for engaging aircraft and male UAVs versus the time you engage Suicide drones and Cruise missile , and you are very well aware of it after all you yourself said not all air defense are built the same

Syrian Air Defense is one of the most comprehensive in the region.

- - -
the S-400 or S-300 is not the thing you want to use against saturated Cruise missile and J-DAM attack

Last edited:
Your denials are irrelevant in view of photographic evidence and footage.

My point is simple: Iranian Air Defense is not battle-tested in true sense since the 1980s. There is no need to mind and argue over this valid observation.
a piston engine saeqeh , flying low , they had to send an F-35 there to engage .
a question how much they had to spend to send those F-35 there (each hours of flight) and how much was the cost of missile ? in any case I didn't say it didn't happen , I ridiculed what Israel said about the drone mission other wise they hit one of those drone before and I believe they last time the had spent a lot less to do so

you don't knew the difference between cruise and ballistic missile
you don't knew the difference between Turboprop and Piston engine.
you don't knew what engine your drones use.
you are not even aware your neighbors already built submarine in class you boast about you are going to design and already moved toward 3000 ton submarine.
you boast about your 25 km range 15km altitiude airdefense and say non of your neighbor can produce such. while in fact they are for ages produce different type of airdefense system with up to 300km range and more than 30km of altitude .
you boast about your imaginary TF-X while you yet to produce even a 2nd generation fighter.
and the list continues .......
Mr. Military encyclopedia

its your lies as always .. Mr liar

since 2013 I know almost all Cruise Missiles in the world
watch my video about Cruise missiles

I did not say only Turkiye develops Submarine in the region or I did not say only Turkiye develops Air Defense System in the region

I said only Turkiye develops all these projects in the region

for example İsrael has its own Iron dome , David Sling , ARROW-II ,ARROW-III Air Defense Systems , SEMA airborne stand off jammer Aircraft , etc

but İsrael has no Fighter Jet , unmanned Fighter Jet , Frigate , Destroyer , Submarine , Aircraft Carrier projects

İran has its own Missiles , Submarines , UCAVs
but İran has no technology to develop Fighter Jet , unmanned stealth Fighter Jet , airbore stand off jammer aircraft , Aircraft Carrier , heavy class Attack Helicopter , heavy Destroyer and many more

dont compare İranian propaganda with Turkish military projects

its İranian military technology ... full of hoax
1649582133325.png

1649582144981.png

1649582158561.png

why post them in general section instead of Turkish section and why insulting others in opening posts and make bogus claims and post wrong information .

I am 100% right

İran has no technology to develop military projects which are similar to Turkish military projects

even most of iranian projects are propaganda , fake and hoax
and İranian weapons have no western standard high quality to compare with Turkish weapons

IRAN

İran calls 1500 tons Warship as Frigate ( 95 m , 1500 tons , armed with 4 x SAMs and 4 x anti-ship missiles .. and without stealth design )
1649583193851.png

TURKIYE

Turkiye calls 2400 tons warship as Corvette ( 99,5 m ,2400 tons , 21x SAMs and 8x anti-ship missiles .. and with stealth design )
1649583400900.png

113m and 3000 tons ISTIF class Frigate under construction

ADVENT Combat Management System
400 km CENK-S AESA Radar
ASELSAN ALPER LPI Surface Radar
AKREP (AKR-D Block B-1/2) Fire Control Radar
ASELSAN Piri IRST
FERSAH Fersah Hull Mounted Sonar
SeaEye-AHTAPOT EO Reconnaisance and Survellience System
Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System
Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo counter measure System
16 cells VLS

-- 1 x 76 mm Gun
-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 250 km )
-- 48/64 x HISAR-SIPER Air Defense Missiles
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
-- 6 x Torpedos
-- 2 x 25 mm Aselsan STOP Machine Gun Platforms
1649583511500.png

Also soon Turkiye will start building 160 m 7000-8000 tons TF-2000 class Destroyer

State of the art technology Havelsan ADVENT next generation Network Enabled Data Integrated Combat Management System for Cooperative Engagment Capability ...... ( only İsrael and Turkiye in the region and only a few Countries in the World )
1649583741114.png

İranian weapons have old technology which has been copied from outdated American-Soviet weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom