What's new

Top 10 Most Hated Persons In Pakistan

That is right,

It's a bullshit article. Not everybody knows about Marvi Sirmid or hardly dislikes Meera. Malala goes into top 10 loved people's category

For me, the better list is

10) Hussain Haqqani
9) Veena Malik
8) Maulana Fazlur Rehman
7) Hamid Mir / Najam Sethi
6) Musharraf
5) Rehman Malik
4) TTP / Hakeem Ullah Masood
3) Shakil Afridi
2) Altaf Hussain
1) Zardari

May be Altaf bhai at number 1 and Zardari at 2

you are highly misguided my dear, Musharraf is loved not hated

you are highly misguided my dear, Musharraf is loved not hated

I don't hate him but the general perception is negative.

Imagine the followers of the top 3 largest parties in Pakistan to whom 50% + of the population voted are all anti-Musharraf. You talk with 10 people, 8 are in favour of his conviction. True for my city at least

I don't hate him but the general perception is negative.

Imagine the followers of the top 3 largest parties in Pakistan to whom 50% + of the population voted are all anti-Musharraf. You talk with 10 people, 8 are in favour of his conviction. True for my city at least

musharraf in social media is more popular and respected then imran khan

and the votes are more about luring the stupid foolish people into the net, nawaz becoming PM doesn't mean he is the most loved one in pakistan

so,most of the seculars are hated.

those progressive people are hated, but things like TTP, osama bin laden, mullah umer, mullah this mullah that, imran khan, nawaz shareef are all loved

those progressive people are hated, but things like TTP, osama bin laden, mullah umer, mullah this mullah that, imran khan, nawaz shareef are all loved

yep,that is what i inferred from the list.

Top 5 hated person in my list:

1. Anusha Rehman Khan (IT minister)
2. Hakeem Ullah Masood
3. Altaf hussain
4. Maulana Fazlur Rehman
5. Abdul Rashid Ghazi

Not really

As always.. the most corrupt people are hated

Secular corrupt is same as conservative corrupt in the eyes of the people. Corrupt is corrupt regardless of his personal beliefs

Not really

As always.. the most corrupt people are hated

Secular corrupt is same as conservative corrupt in the eyes of the people. Corrupt is corrupt regardless of his personal beliefs

and nawaz is not corrupt? and musharraf was corrupt?

nawaz is both corrupt and incompetent

atleast PPP was not so incompetent

PPP was incompetent. Doubling a nation's debt in a single term is a clear sign of incompetency. Noora will bring economic uplift no matter how small it is. In the end all politicians are corrupt including altaf bhai.

My list

Darpok commander Musharraf
Drama queen malala
U turn Imran khan niazi
Asma jahangir
Marvi sarmad
Faisal raza abidi
Hussain haqqani
Amir liaquat
Shaista lodhi and her sister Sahir lodhi
Last but not least Altaf hussain

Retarded baniyas don't realise this list is personal opinion of someone instead of most hated people in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom