What's new

Top 10 strongest Air Forces of the world (TopYaps)

Thanks for reminding me about Sabre's.PAF was gungho about it's Sabre' claiming that it can easily take out any IAF jets of the 60's era.But in the 1971 war inferior gnat came victorious earned the nickname Sabre slayer.

HAHA nice joke...Even in 71 PAF was the victor.. Just like 65:

28lub0n.jpg

A reminder.

Nahin bhai.. you dont understand the difficult circumstances that caused the pilot to land in Pakistan.. even then.. he fought off five hundred Pakistani commandos with rocks.. ..just like sacchinn.

So true sir jee. :tup:

Nahin bhai.. you dont understand the difficult circumstances that caused the pilot to land in Pakistan.. even then.. he fought off five hundred Pakistani commandos with rocks.. ..just like sacchinn.

Yes..in fact it was our Air force's worst nightmare in 1970s and early 1980s that PAF got one IAF Ghat in flyable condition..!!

How will it perform in Super PAF pilot's hands?..

We tried to get one flyable Sabre to counter this threat but only got bits and pieces..

Yes..in fact it was our Air force's worst nightmare in 1970s and early 1980s that PAF got one IAF Ghat in flyable condition..!!

How will it perform in Super PAF pilot's hands?..

We tried to get one flyable Sabre to counter this threat but only got bits and pieces..

Ah yes....... here is a link refresh ur memory ........... the gnat has shaken u up pretty bad..... the trauma is too much for u :

PAF kills versis IAF kills

Hahahahhaahah

Ah yes....... here is a link refresh ur memory ........... the gnat has shaken u up pretty bad..... the trauma is too much for u :

PAF kills versis IAF kills

Hahahahhaahah

Yes, our Sukois fear Sabres than Blk 62s...

I also heard that one sabre got a radar lock on Su-30 in 2008 crisis time..

:cheers: ... happy..!!?

Yes, our Sukois fear Sabres than Blk 62s...

I also heard that one sabre got a radar lock on Su-30 in 2008 crisis time..

:cheers: ... happy..!!?

one lock are you mad they are paf pilots one saber can take out whole iaf now they are going after j 10 hell what will happen to india lol

China is still behind Russia but in next 10 years the list will be as
1.USA
2.China
3.Russia
4.India
5.France
6.UK
7.Germany
8.Israel
9.Japan
10.Saudi Arabia

basically, i agree on that list. but since China has no air war experience, let's take China out of the list.
i believe PAF should take a place in the list. PAF pilots are excellent.

some defence analysts post some thing on the net based on experience and facts and all we get in the thread is little kids trying to satisfy the ego coz they cant accept the facts.....please go and play with your teddy bears and G.I.Joe toys and stop makisg posts that reveals your real age-kids

well the list varies.........
it all depends on ur definition of "best air force" some people say numbers, some might say experience, some might even base their list on advancement meaning who has the most advance jets!

here's what i think

1. USAF - advance jets, highest numbers of jets, ricj combat experience.
2. Russian air force - good amount of fighters in service, rich combat experience (WW2 etc), advance tecnology
3. PLAAF - high numbers of fighters, advance tech, not so much in combat however...
4. Israel air force - decent amount of fighters, very rich combat experience, advance tech
5. ...................well now u can decide for ur self!

Back
Top Bottom