What's new

Top 10 strongest Air Forces of the world (TopYaps)

i really dont know is it rit or not???.. but since i wzz kid i wzz hearing that china is afraid of taiwani is that true if its true why not taiwan in the list??????? :agree:

Pity you are having hearing problem at so young age :argh:

In my opinion,this is the best logical assessment.Dear Indian brothers,don't get dissapointed to see china placed first..u see,china have got more no. Of planes plus they have a good domestic aeronautics industry..so,the scale tips in china's place...indian af is strong too..no doubt about that...it is a potent striking force..no wonder its considered as a powerful af in the world.:-)

i really dont know is it rit or not???.. but since i wzz kid i wzz hearing that china is afraid of taiwani is that true if its true why not taiwan in the list??????? :agree:

Why would China be afraid of Taiwan? ROC planes have crossed into Chinese territory and were shot down.

I will name my top three:

1. U.S. Air Force

2. U.S. Air Force Reserve Command

3. U.S. Air National Guard

Why Australia is on the list with only 100 some Fighter Planes if they want to tell by looking at equipment that Air Forces of Egypt Turkey and Saudi Arabia should be on the list

Until you don't kill another nine you are not in list .. As simple as that

Since everyone is out here with their list,let me post my also

1.China(PLAAF)-
2.China(PLAN)
3.China(PLA)
4.China(rest of the divisions)

All thanks to J-20,J-10,J-11 and J-whatever

5.Pakistan(PAF)-
6Pakistan(PN)

All thanks to the heavenly next generation fighter's BLK-52 and godly JF-17

(Now a 5 decade gap)

7.Libya(since they shot down F-15).

(Now another 5 decade gap)

(Blah the next 3 are for just the sake of formality.)

8.USA
9.Russia
10.Whatever u deem fit

i wonder who is doing this digging work........

Well Its obvious

1-THE USAF

~~ Huge,huge gap~~

2-Russian Air Force

3-Chinese Air Force

Now all others don't matter...Europeans are number four and period.

Indian,Saudia,Pakistan,UAE,Egypt etc etc etc can have all the shiny toys in the world but they just don't have the industrial power to win any "major" war...They"buy" their planes from others...Keep arguing who is more powerful .. . .. :disagree:

the israeli air force will destroy the indian air force every single time.

israel has one of the greatest air forces in the world.

i dont agree :no: israel use israel&american-tech wher-as india use indo-euro-russian tech...i dont kno how u hav compared each other...???/ and not only that israel wll hav 0 ACC's wher as india is going to hav 3(mybe 4) aircraftcarriors by 2014 and china jst 1 by 2014....:hitwall:

i dont agree :no: israel use israel&american-tech wher-as india use indo-euro-russian tech...i dont kno how u hav compared each other...???/ and not only that israel wll hav 0 ACC's wher as india is going to hav 3(mybe 4) aircraftcarriors by 2014 and china jst 1 by 2014....:hitwall:

Airforce mate... InAF won't be operating ACCs and IN fighers against IsAF is a lost cause.

Back
Top Bottom