What's new

Top 5 Asian Football Teams

India vs Cameroon Nehru cup final highlights

Last edited by a moderator:
One good news for EA FIFA soccer lovers and The Royal Blue Tigers :)

Indian National Team has made it to the FIFA 13 game on PS and PC
India.gif

FIFA 13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/07/ea-sports-confirms-inclusion-of-team-india-in-fifa-13/

Now we can defeat worlds top teams atleast in a video game :P

Top 5 Asian football teams in my opinion are, in order:

1. Japan
2. South Korea
3. Australia
4. Iran
5. Uzbekistan

Honourable mention goes to Iraq.

What has happened to Iraqi football since 2007 after that amazing win, I felt that dropped off and have actually regressed. Also what’s wrong with Iranian football, it should be at the level of South Korea and Japan. But they have stagnated for a while now.

Right now Japan and South Korea are carrying the Asian flag, both had an impressive Olympic campaign with their youth and World Cup in 2010. Japan didn’t even have its best under 23 as well. Both teams now at a minimum must get out of their group and reach the quarters that should be their target. South Korea also beat Zambia in a friendly an dominated that much. I think these two nations are better than any team in Africa now

Australia is also another quality country, but play too much like the British with an over reliance on power, speed and strength and lack the technical ability. Dangerous times ahead when their talented crop retire since their young stock is not looking impressive. Anyone can give insight into south east Asia football mainly Thailand

China is a sleeping dragon, should follow the example formula Japan and South Korea has taken and it will be dividends. Uzbekistan as well,

But as of right now, Japan is the best comfortably; look at their players and the level they play at. Their league is the strongest in Asia and export quality around the world now.

Spain beats Saudi Arabia 5-0 in international friendly
blue-face.gif

0.jpg

don't know how can you people miss Bangladesh.Soccer is quite popular out there and they really love it. I have few friends out there who play at national level.They have the talentand potential but they need infrastructure to show their skill.Moreover some of my friends playing for Bangladesh national side told me that they dont feel comfortable playing in nicker, they love playing in lungi and can perform beyond everyone's expectation if allowed to play in lungi.I think FIFA should consider it as it will be amazing for a change to see Bengali players playing in their traditional dress.

don't know how can you people miss Bangladesh.Soccer is quite popular out there and they really love it. I have few friends out there who play at national level.They have the talentand potential but they need infrastructure to show their skill.Moreover some of my friends playing for Bangladesh national side told me that they dont feel comfortable playing in nicker, they love playing in lungi and can perform beyond everyone's expectation if allowed to play in lungi.I think FIFA should consider it as it will be amazing for a change to see Bengali players playing in their traditional dress.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Japan beat Iraq 1-0
Uzbekistan 2-2 Currently
Lebanon 1Iran 0 Currently - Embarrassing if they lose

Back
Top Bottom