What's new

Top 5 Asian Football Teams

As far as I know, the Koreans, Japanese play decent football. Aussies are pretty good too.

I remembered how Koreans bragged the hell out that how they gonna beat out Argentina, but in reality it got slaughtered against a real strong football team. :coffee:

Are you kidding? Those guys will literally eat any Asian football team for breakfast. Period! :lol: Not just Koreans...

I know this is not related to defence ... but I really want to know about the Top teams in Asia.. and how they compare to Europe and South America ... I think Asia is stronger than Africa in this game...
and I also want to know from Indian members ,,, how they see India Football team and can we expect our Team to ever qualify for World Cup
.. by the way. I know very little about this game as most of the Indian .. i enjoy playing and watching cricket... i suck in cricket :( ...

i did some research on net.. here is my ranking for top 5 ... asian teams ..

South Korea
Japan
Iran
Uzbekistan
Israel :blink:

not including Australia and Turkey ...

WTF MAN !!!

lol India at 164th position ,,, i think we will never make it to World Cup :( ...
Actually football is ignored in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc because we love cricket more than any sport.

BTW Israel and Turkey are in UEFA (Europe), i don't know why you ranked Israel it in your thread

BTW Israel and Turkey are in UEFA (Europe), i don't know why you ranked Israel it in your thread

actually ... i dont have much knowledge about football .. i was going through the internet ... when i saw... quite a few israeli players play in europian clubs ... so i put them their... but i guess they belong to europe more just like Turkey and Australia

Back
Top Bottom