What's new

Top brass says Kabul abetting terror in Pakistan

basically they will turn KP into a warzone so PTI doesn't have majority. how far is the junta willing to go to retain power should not surprise anyone.

basically they will turn KP into a warzone so PTI doesn't have majority. how far is the junta willing to go to retain power should not surprise anyone.

For them this is a money making opportunity and history has shown that these corrupts will go to an extent to get this money including murder and destruction of their own citizens.

Forget May 9th, just post the day after coup tweet by DJ ICE PYAAR about "dallar mustehkam aur stock market ooper"...that one tweet alone unmasked all the fake patriotism and national security state these two bit sopoys of the Mir Jafar colonial order have been peddling for the last 75 years.

What if the Army is patronizing TTP and have been fooling the nation by facilitating them as their C team, much like MQM.

Who would have thought MQM was Army's B team all along...now even Altaf bhai would challenge that assertion...
Plenty of generals, officers and lost by the mil to fight the same terror org that you are accusing them of supporting solely because they stopped backing up Imran Khan.

Ain baien shaien choro, we all know even Ik was the baby of Bajwa and favorite kid of Faiz hameed. Both of them just like previous such clowns have done immense harm to the country and society by brainwashing the country and installing an idiot to indirectly run the govt. Only thing was that this time the puppet stood up after he was removed.

Now I know you won't agree with me but that's the sad reality of the situation we find ourselves in.

Thanks to clowns like Bajwa and pawns like Imran Khan or Nawaz sharif aka roohani son of gen Zia.

They will turn it into a warzone, lose another lot of Generals and get 6k troops martyred all coz of what ? Coz your ik ain't in power? :lol:

From same page to literally I was a muppet lol.

One thing to support a political figure, another to go all bonkers in blind love.

In 2014, we won the WOT with public and political unity. Now we have none and Afghanistan is a chance for ttp to regroup with afghani Taliban help and try to do what they failed.

Perhaps this time we should ask IK to negotiate eh? Afterall even during the previous elections, it was IK that was pro Taliban and thus safe from the wrath of Taliban terror which parties like ANP, PPP faded.

They will turn it into a warzone, lose another lot of Generals and get 6k troops martyred all coz of what ? Coz your ik ain't in power? :lol:

One thing to support a political figure, another to go all bonkers in blind love.
and you are still blinded by the 75 years of junta's harammzadgi's. The junta already split Pakistan in 71. It will dissolve Pakistan again and be the king of the hill.

Psychopaths have more humanity in them. Nero Burning Rome the Pakistani version is being televised before our eyes.

and you are still blinded by the 75 years of junta's harammzadgi's. The junta already split Pakistan in 71. It will dissolve Pakistan again and be the king of the hill.

Psychopaths have more humanity in them. Nero Burning Rome the Pakistani version is being televised before our eyes.
I just abused Bajwa Faiz and Zia.
Have the balls to call a spade a spade.
Ain't IK just a fluffer for Bajwa and Faiz? Didn't they create IK?

Who gave him extension and was willing to give him another one?

Isn't IK openly calling for peace with army chief whom he didn't even want to become COAS due to him allegedly going to Ik and showing him proof of pinky peerni and Buzdars dalagiri?

Wouldn't you call that haramzadgi? What about 9 th mays arson and attacks on state and public property coz that chawal was arrested put behind bars for a day? That clown zardari has more balls than Im the dim.

We even know he was corrupt , irrespective of the value of corruption don't we? Alas what he is doing, had he done half of that shit in 'your country' UK. He'd be in jail ... Wouldnt he?

Last edited:

Isn't IK openly calling for peace with army chief whom he didn't even want to become COAS due to him allegedly going to Ik and showing him proof of pinky peerni and Buzdars dalagiri?

Wouldn't you call that haramzadgi? What about 9 th mays arson and attacks on state and public property coz that chawal was arrested put behind bars for a day? That clown zardari has more balls than Im the dim.

We even know he was corrupt , irrespective of the value of corruption don't we? Alas what he is doing, had he done half of that shit in 'your country' UK. He'd be in jail ... Wouldnt he?
Ill make it very easy.

Do the khaki wear their khaki's and slap on the flag of Pakistan for the state they swear to serve, or it a deception?

All we see is that they do naukri for mai baap amrika.

IK is not perfect and he admits it himself. BUT when we start to do a tally of who's fucked Pakistan over the most!

Is it IK or the phauji Junta? Ill answer it for you its the junta.

Budzar is not even the conversation when Pakistan has been reduced to rubble by the junta. Yet these Pharaohs of Pakistan think their rule will be forever.

Plenty of generals, officers and lost by the mil to fight the same terror org that you are accusing them of supporting solely because they stopped backing up Imran Khan.

Ain baien shaien choro, we all know even Ik was the baby of Bajwa and favorite kid of Faiz hameed. Both of them just like previous such clowns have done immense harm to the country and society by brainwashing the country and installing an idiot to indirectly run the govt. Only thing was that this time the puppet stood up after he was removed.

Now I know you won't agree with me but that's the sad reality of the situation we find ourselves in.

Thanks to clowns like Bajwa and pawns like Imran Khan or Nawaz sharif aka roohani son of gen Zia.

In 2014, we won the WOT with public and political unity. Now we have none and Afghanistan is a chance for ttp to regroup with afghani Taliban help and try to do what they failed.

Perhaps this time we should ask IK to negotiate eh? Afterall even during the previous elections, it was IK that was pro Taliban and thus safe from the wrath of Taliban terror which parties like ANP, PPP

Definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result.
Beautiful thing is by the time you see the reality which you aren't for obvious reasons people like you will be the biggest losers.

Einstein it tell me something where is kayani, pasha, Raheel sharief, or Bajwa?
Not to mention 1000s of other retired military personals that have left Pakistan after retirement

Ask your self genious why they left the country they were running?

As far as TTP is concerned Facts are facts APS Terorist Ehsan ullah Ehsan walked out of jail and left pakistan and made it to Turkey care to explain how did that miracle took place?

World Most wanted terrorist Osama found in Abbotabad i guess that was also a fluke.

Interesting, you left off Mushy from abuse...

Ill make it very easy.

Do the khaki wear their khaki's and slap on the flag of Pakistan for the state they swear to serve, or it a deception?

All we see is that they do naukri for mai baap amrika.

IK is not perfect and he admits it himself. BUT when we start to do a tally of who's fucked Pakistan over the most!

Is it IK or the phauji Junta? Ill answer it for you its the junta.

Budzar is not even the conversation when Pakistan has been reduced to rubble by the junta. Yet these Pharaohs of Pakistan think their rule will be forever.
The truth is that you blame entire mil for the working of a few powerful whom are corrupted by power and stupidity of politicians who piggy back ride them into power.
It's a sad situation we face every 25 years with a new experiment.

Definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result.
Beautiful thing is by the time you see the reality which you aren't for obvious reasons people like you will be the biggest losers.

Einstein it tell me something where is kayani, pasha, Raheel sharief, or Bajwa?
Not to mention 1000s of other retired military personals that have left Pakistan after retirement

Ask your self genious why they left the country they were running?

As far as TTP is concerned Facts are facts APS Terorist Ehsan ullah Ehsan walked out of jail and left pakistan and made it to Turkey care to explain how did that miracle took place?

World Most wanted terrorist Osama found in Abbotabad i guess that was also a fluke.
I agree but I won't put Raheel sharif into the same category.

Interesting, you left off Mushy from abuse...
Me and @Signalian both of us have link with Musharafs parent unit. And even back when he was in power alot of former and even serving officers didn't even want him to be invited to the unit on col of regt ceremonies etc.

And being from Balochistan do you think id have any long lost love for him?

The truth is that you blame entire mil for the working of a few powerful whom are corrupted by power and stupidity of politicians who piggy back ride them into power.
It's a sad situation we face every 25 years with a new experiment.
here is the thing, The ones at the top who make the decisions have been making the same decisions since 1947. Where the british left off. Army continued.

The collective punishment continues. That mofo bajwa that used to lecture on economy. has destroyed the economy.

The economy has always been kept a shit show. that means its by design. Keeping people on the verge of hunger and despair suits the khaki mofo's.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom