What's new

Top Ten countries that are impossible to invade - Youtube vid - [Iran 10th]

YouTube credit: Alltime10s
Title is miss guided because there is nothing impossible and information is not correct. They claim that after world war 2, no one invade Iran which is not correct and we all know Iran Iraq war in 80's

Title is miss guided because there is nothing impossible and information is not correct. They claim that after world war 2, no one invade Iran which is not correct and we all know Iran Iraq war in 80's
Saddam wanted to conquer Tehran in 3 days but he couldn't enter into Iranian land more than 50 - 80 kms.

Saddam wanted to conquer Tehran in 3 days but he couldn't enter into Iranian land more than 50 - 80 kms.
Yes and it is called invasion. So they are not correct and Iran do have a fight after world war 2

Yes and it is called invasion. So they are not correct and Iran do have a fight after world war 2
Iran is a independent and very advanced country in making drones and light fighters. Making 4th gen fighter and 5th gen fighter like Qaher 313 is another glory for Iran but it needs more time. Americans and Western countries have worked on making fighters since WW2 but Iran is working on it only for 20 years. We will soon make world's top fighter as we already produce world's top drones and missiles. It's all matter of budget and time.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): If science be at highest level of heaven, men of Persians would attain it.

پیروز نهاوندی

Abu_lulu_tomb1.JPG

Iran is a independent and very advanced country in making drones and light fighters. Making 4th gen fighter and 5th gen fighter like Qaher 313 is another glory for Iran but it needs more time. Americans and Western countries have worked on making fighters since WW2 but Iran is working on it only for 20 years. We will soon make world's top fighter as we already produce world's top drones and missiles. It's all matter of budget and time.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): If science be at highest level of heaven, men of Persians would attain it.
Brother we know what our brother Iran is capable of. Your arm industries is growing in good pace but still long way to go. Aeronautics and aerospace is vast field and Iran current position is between some where between 70's and 80's but Iran is progressing fast and it is very difficult to develop these technologies. After Turkey and Pakistan, Iran is number 3rd is this field and i hope in next 30 years Iran will have one of fine technology in the game:enjoy:.

Regarding Hadith, please give us source reference, because i didn't read this Hadith in Bukhari and Muslim. So i would love to know the source and it must be from other remaining four books

YouTube credit: Alltime10s
What a shitty video..... "Despite having powerful enemies like Turkey".....

When was the last war between Turkey and Iran ? :what: .....like never happened ?

And when was the last war between Iran and Ottoman Empire ?.... centuries ago.

Why Iran and Turkey are enemies ??? They are not actually !!

Says who????

hmm
this videos are just for filling the free times
and there is a lots of videos like this. and the most important things you can learn from them are the name of countries you did not know them!

Says who????
i'v found this
the source is from ksa

Brother we know what our brother Iran is capable of. Your arm industries is growing in good pace but still long way to go. Aeronautics and aerospace is vast field and Iran current position is between some where between 70's and 80's but Iran is progressing fast and it is very difficult to develop these technologies. After Turkey and Pakistan, Iran is number 3rd is this field and i hope in next 30 years Iran will have one of fine technology in the game:enjoy:.

Regarding Hadith, please give us source reference, because i didn't read this Hadith in Bukhari and Muslim. So i would love to know the source and it must be from other remaining four books
this link
from ahmad ibn hanbal and this site belonged to ksa
this is secound one
from KSA again

What a shitty video..... "Despite having powerful enemies like Turkey".....

When was the last war between Turkey and Iran ? :what: .....like never happened ?

And when was the last war between Iran and Ottoman Empire ?.... centuries ago.

Why Iran and Turkey are enemies ??? They are not actually !!
war is not important
i think you are not really interested in politics but despite of friendship we have some little political problem (like others) but most ppls dont know that and i think this is good for them(civilians). and in this video like other they tried to make it bigger and make monster nothing else

Back
Top Bottom