What's new

TRADE STARTED BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL

I hope Iran gives Pakistan the 2008 Mumbai treatment because I have no doubts the Murtads and their “enlighten moderation” bastards including few cheering this are in control of this Islamic nation and will now destabilize Iran and Afghanistan through KPK and Baluchistan.

Congrats, morons you’ve played yourself! Oppress your own while bowing your heads in front of the oppressors.

@SalarHaqq @Battlion25 @Mirzali Khan @Muhammed45 @aryobarzan @Big Tank

I hope Iran gives Pakistan the 2008 Mumbai treatment because I have no doubts the Murtads and their “enlighten moderation” bastards including few cheering this are in control of this Islamic nation and will now destabilize Iran and Afghanistan through KPK and Baluchistan.

Congrats, morons you’ve played yourself! Oppress your own while bowing your heads in front of the oppressors.

2008 Mumbai treatment will result in Quetta and Karachi to be on fire...

destabilize Iran and Afghanistan through KPK and Baluchistan.

Attempt of destabilization against Iran via Pakistani Balochistan is written on the wall.

Especially after Iran and KSA normalization. Idk how no one can see it.

2008 Mumbai treatment will result in Quetta and Karachi to be on fire...

Attempt of destabilization against Iran via Pakistani Balochistan is written on the wall.

Especially after Iran and KSA normalization. Idk how no one can see it.
I can think of two places - ISB and Pindi

This step looks like establishments last effort to regain support for its hybrid government right now .

You think it will work?

Or is Joyland and Israel normalization on the table because of IMF deal?

nothing wrong with trade

PDM was saying IK was Yahoodi agent.

Where is TLP and Fazlu :lol:

20230328_121206.jpg

Calm down nibba lmao 🤣, such a traitorous, disgusting thing to say for your own motherland

And calling foreigner too, oh boy no self respect

Leave it to a Karachiite to troll everyone by exporting Kosher Beef to Jurasalem. I guess he celebrated the achievement by celebrating at the Takht e Solomon wearing Qassem Soleimani jersey.

View attachment 922824
Calm down nibba lmao 🤣, such a traitorous, disgusting thing to say for your own motherland

And calling foreigner too, oh boy no self respect
I’m a pan-Islamist. And the places I named are every Pakistani worst enemy. At least the Iranians have a history assisting other Muslims regardless of sect unlike the eunuchs running rest of the Islamic world.

End of Muslim ummah. Palestine is a lost cause now.
No Hindu, it’s very much alive.

Back
Top Bottom