What's new

Tragic : Four Indians Freeze To Death on Canada-US Border

Canada is already a great country...it's not like they're in Mexico. I wonder why they were so desparate to cross into the US despite being in Canada

Canada is already a great country...it's not like they're in Mexico. I wonder why they were so desparate to cross into the US despite being in Canada

It's cold in Canada. Brown people don't do well in the cold. :enjoy:

At the rate WION is going, they will soon be reporting as breaking story if IK wife didnt serve him the breakfast.
Pig faced anchor with her screeching voice
Breaking news
IK couldn't get it up last night- his wife is angry and refuses to serve him breakfast
Till he contact a Hakeem for his mardana kamzori

Impossible for illegals to find employment in Canada. It's already hard enough for many legal immigrants. Also they can't avail free medical or any social assistance because the moment they come under the radar they will be deported.

Terrible - unfortunately human trafficking into my country is getting out of hand and these people exploit all looking for a better life instead of pointing them to the legal way.
Yeh, bring them in as indentured laborers?

Four Indian nationals - including a BABY and teenager - froze to death in -40 blizzard after walking for 11 hours through waist-high snow to illegally cross border into US from Canada: Florida man is charged with human smuggling
  • Officers found three bodies together - a man, a woman and a baby - 33 feet from the border near Manitoba after the arrest of Steve Shand, 47
  • The search continued and a teen boy was found a short distance away. It is believed they all died from exposure to the cold
  • Shand had been just previously charged with human smuggling after seven Indian nationals were found in the US, leading to the discovery of the bodies
  • One of those people spent a significant amount of money to come to Canada with a fraudulent student visa
  • According to documents, a US Border Patrol in North Dakota stopped a 15-passenger van just south of the Canadian border on Wednesday
  • Shand was driving and court documents allege he was with two undocumented Indian nationals

Why are people from a super power country freezing crossing borders???

Supapowa India! Jai Hind.

This is horrific. With an infant on an 11 hour walk, in -35 wind chill, during a blizzard, out in the middle of nowhere. This should have never happened.

Of they made it to Canada, why risk going to US in such weather with an infant ? I blame the father for this. Whatever situation may they be in, I am sure it wasn't bad as compare to what he put his family in and the wife and kid suffered due to him.

Back
Top Bottom