What's new

Travelling abroad on a Pakistani passport is becoming tougher by the day

I am a businessman and frequently travel in many countries
I really suffer due to our passport, very few countries issue visa easily and poor countries in the world too they dont issue visa which is really obstacle in business thats why most of my freinds change their nationalities if the situation prevails i have to do the same
Our govt. dont have any good national foreign and business policy, embassies are just waste of money and resources as a result we have to go hard way to get our things done but mind that we contributing a lot in sending foreing reseves to home and the attitude in our airports some time they charge a lot in ransom to let people fly
We need to make bilateral agreement with freindly countries where we should not need visa may be enty at airports as what most countries do like europe, africa etc

OIC and Ummah are not following the universal doctrine of live and let live type...
Senior osama and other ulama said that this earth belongs to alah and no one else....
Hence the problems on its universal magnitude...
Because it seems that they are brainwashed on dogmatic theme sans prudence...

Ok lets c who is not following universal doctrine of live and let live type .

Westerners invaded Native Americans land in the name of discovery ,
Soviets invaded Muslims land namely Central Asia
Palestine is occupied by Isreahell
Kashmir is occupied by India
Afghanistan is occupied by by westerners
Daily drone attacks happening on Pakistan by westerners .
Iraq was invaded and occupied by westerners.
Libya is destroyed by westerners.

Now atleast I can clearly see who is not universal doctrine of live and let live type

go and pour water on ur face and take a brake from Fox News

I usually don't say this kind of a thing, put please, do go to school and learn spelling and grammar so we could at least somewhat see what you're saying. You do look like a bot, are you one?

By 'senior' Osama do you mean 'the late' Osama?
"...osama and other ulama..." ! Mr. OBL was an aalim/scholar of engineering apparently, not of The Way.
This world and all others do belong to God, as do we. However He's given us the choice to recognize Him the Lord, King and God. Which means everybody can live together with what you called "live and let live".

Khan is a Chinese/Mongol/Turkic name. Nothing to do with being Muslim.

Lol at your innocence or pure taqiya...

Its common sense....
Just as bonsai is japanese, sanskrit is hindu, vatican is catholic, and
mecca is muslim...what is yr bone of contention?
Who r u out to fool here?
Me?
Get ready to get red nose or black eyes u ;)

AoA
As far as travelling to India I had no problem inspite of serving in the pakistan navy for 10 yrs. An indian colleague invited me to his wedding and I decided to go as I was planing to go to pakistan any way.
I got mine and my wife's visa here in US.I am US citizen and was asked what I did in pakistan before moving to US. I told the truth and the indian laughed and said in hindi "had you been from army I wouldnt have given you the visa". No other question asked.

Lol at your innocence or pure taqiya...

Its common sense....
Just as bonsai is japanese, sanskrit is hindu, vatican is catholic, and
mecca is muslim...what is yr bone of contention?
Who r u out to fool here?
Me?
Get ready to get red nose or black eyes u ;)
You're too limited in your outlook. Look over a 20000 years period and only one of these remains invariant.

Like it or not this is how it is going to be be, a few stupid people rot and an entire religion has to pay sad.

I'd say that this would be nigh impossible.

When I travelled to India (Goa as well), I went through a crazy amount of checks and questioning. Why? Because I said on the visa form that my parents were born in Pakistan. That triggers everything.

In short, 3 seperate trips to the Indian High Commission here in London. Work pay slips had to be provided. That wasn't enough, then a letter of employment.

And this was all in 2007, pre-26/11.

Given you're a military man, and we're in the post-26/11 world, I can only wish you luck!

I think its is obvious...Given the track record...Will Pakistan will provide a tourist Visa to visit the natural mountainous beauty in Baluchistan to an Indian military person????....

Now atleast I can clearly see who is not universal doctrine of live and let live type

It' just that muslims are relatively powerless compared to Europe, East Asia, etc.
If the roles were reversed then only we could make a serious comparison.

Much of the examples you listed were undergoing civil wars before others decided to aid one side.

He has pretty much nailed the issue. The visa issues are more directly related to visitors getting "lost", so to speak. It's the thousands of illegal immigrants who move there but refuse to assimilate culturally and economically in the respective countries. For example many will go there on visit or study visas/permits but will instead start working there illegally. Even when they do migrate legally they don't hold true to the conditions set upon them e.g. hundreds of Pakistanis were granted skilled labor immigration to Canada as plumbers, carpenters, etc. but all they did when they got there was drive taxis. This phenomena is actually quite true for the rest of the subcontinent as well and visa requirements are more stringent for us all (Pakistanis get a wee bit more piece out of the pie due to the terrorism thing). The welfare states are especially wary of us. But the visa process at times is senselessly over complicated. Some of their conditions don't help anyone and that only makes it difficult for the legitimate applications.

And What about Muslims invasion of lands of Israel, Iran, Afghanistan, India, Spain and lots of others.. Massacre, killing, rapes were the norms those days and in any case, situation in any of the places you mentioned above is much better compared to those times. I can see that was the times of universal doctrine of live and let live type...

So don't cry about the game your own people started. Locals have gotten hold of some of their lands and rightfully so..

In Jan 2012 i traveled to Munich, keep in mind that it was a fresh passport and i was travelling for the first time, the most problem i got was at Karachi Airport at departure than at Dubai Airport for connecting flight, In Munich i was through customs and immigration in under 5 minutes (including the time in que). To be honest i found the staff at Munich Airport to be much more courteous and helpful than at DXB, on hearing i am from Pakistan they actually wanted to know about the country and were joking about extra extra layers of clothes i had on ...

So long as Pakistanis will keep reproducing like bunnies; so long as there are Pakistani idiots like the London subway bombers or like the Times Square bomber; so long as the Pakistani govt. cannot provide for the sustenance of the over-breeding lot, so long as Pakistanis are given the real bad press by the Americans, so long as untold numbers of Afghans get the Pakistani passport...this kind of treatment is the reality.
Any over-breeding, religiously charged, poor populace will do whatever it takes to get out of their 'accidents of birth' will face such reaction. And the world will resist their presence.
PS. Pakistan is blessed with relatively calm coastline for hundreds of miles and yet they could not make even one cruise ship to work after more than her maiden trip (the Dubai Dream Cruise of the mid 2006). THAT should show how the trade and travel potentials of Pakistan are lost--and you can't blame Zardari for THAT at least!

So long as Pakistanis will keep reproducing like bunnies; so long as there are Pakistani idiots like the London subway bombers or like the Times Square bomber; so long as the Pakistani govt. cannot provide for the sustenance of the over-breeding lot, so long as Pakistanis are given the real bad press by the Americans, so long as untold numbers of Afghans get the Pakistani passport...this kind of treatment is the reality.
Any over-breeding, religiously charged, poor populace will do whatever it takes to get out of their 'accidents of birth' will face such reaction. And the world will resist their presence.
PS. Pakistan is blessed with relatively calm coastline for hundreds of miles and yet they could not make even one cruise ship to work after more than her maiden trip (the Dubai Dream Cruise of the mid 2006). THAT should show how the trade and travel potentials of Pakistan are lost--and you can't blame Zardari for THAT at least!

Only one line is enough "jaisi awam, waisi huqmurani"

So long as Pakistanis will keep reproducing like bunnies;
hey at least we aren't multiplying like bacteria (Chinese and Indian)!

so long as there are Pakistani idiots like the London subway bombers or like the Times Square bomber;
All those idiots in the london subway bombing were born and bred in Britain! Those Bastards shouldn't even be considered Pakistani (one was Black i believe)

so long as the Pakistani govt. cannot provide for the sustenance of the over-breeding lot
not enough resources for everyone, this isn't a developed country

, so long as Pakistanis are given the real bad press by the Americans, so long as untold numbers of Afghans get the Pakistani passport...this kind of treatment is the reality.
agreed

Since when did the religiously charged poor population want or ever tried to migrate. It's only middle and upper class Pakistanis that migrate now.

And yes we CAN blame it on Zardari, he's the prime minister and the one who is the leader for the country. He should be the one directing those kinds of policies, or at least advocating for them. But he's NOT!

Back
Top Bottom