What's new

Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian Sikh leader

Modi must be loving it , being accused of acting like Israelis ……

That too with accusations which can’t be proven ,so total deniability. Lol

Btw Canadians fucked up , they went public with zero evidence.

Before election Trudeau made Modi even bigger Nationalist, “Modi killed Khalistanis in their fkin homes” lol

That too with accusations which can’t be proven ,so total deniability. Lol

Btw Canadians fucked up , they went public with zero evidence.
I will be surprised if Canadians made the allegation without some evidence

I will be surprised if Canadians made the allegation without some evidence
It has nothing to do with that murder , Trudeau was halted for 3 days after G 20 , his trip was a disaster….. some reports suggests Indian Govt found something in the Canadian plane and wanted to investigate it……

One should Google it.

It has nothing to do with that murder , Trudeau was halted for 3 days after G 20 , his trip was a disaster….. some reports suggests Indian Govt found something in the Canadian plane and wanted to investigate it……

One should Google it.

Seriously unless foreign government want their aircraft examined India is unlikely to have examined it

India is large enough on its own and has very nationalistic population and a diaspora which are crucial for these countries. Look at the number of Indian Americans in Biden administration, they would number more than 200. India provides much greater opportunity than any one separatist getting killed for his anti India activities.
India's greatest asset and tool against the West is the Indian control of the Western IT. It may well be the single strongest tool India has--perhaps even stronger than the Israeli Lobby in America. That topic needs another discussion though.
Well, at the end of the day, Modi has to take care of Indian living in India. India's interest and security are much more important to the Indian Gov than what is the thinking of white Anglo-Saxons about this episode.
You, an otherwise sane person, are implicitly justifying the assassination of a Canadian on Canadian soil. A person like you making such comments gives more credence to what Trudeau said: Indian govt involvement!
There is no denying that we have levied allegations against GOI based on "credible" intelligence that GOI allegedly acted against a Canadian citizen while he was being investigated by the RCMP and CSIS.
I tend to agree with you: Trudeau wouldn't screw up a very important foreign alliance to 'appease' a fringe group of Sikh voters in Canada; there are other ways.
Did the agents of India believe they were tamping down the Khalistani separatist threat, perhaps dealing it a mortal blow? They have now turbocharged it, brought world attention to it, and united this movement all over the globe.
Absolutely. This is India's 'Jamal Khassogi' moment and will hang over India like a dark cloud. Some here have dismissed the NY Times Comments I mentioned above as 'Leftists' blah blah. But NY Times is very close to the power circles in America, especially to the Democrats. The perception of an India under Modi is very negative and going on for many years.

Nice. So Indians really like Israel's slow-genocide of the Palestinians and Mossad's assassinations in other countries.

My take from Canadians is that he is allowing Indians to prop up the real estate market. Any truth to that ?
Nope, he is doing that because theres a big demand for low level jobs like truck drivers, grocery store and fast food restaurant workers, nurses etc and Indians fill in these much needed roles.. however the immigration numbers are still wayyy too high even after taking these jobs into account. No one wants these many number of immigrants…..we will vote him out sooner or later.

Absolutely. This is India's 'Jamal Khassogi' moment and will hang over India like a dark cloud. Some here have dismissed the NY Times Comments I mentioned above as 'Leftists' blah blah. But NY Times is very close to the power circles in America, especially to the Democrats. The perception of an India under Modi is very negative and going on for many years.

Well i wouldnt go as far. Jamal Khassogi was an innocent journalist, even in Saudi Arabia he wasnt accused of terrorism.. and the brutality/manner in which he was killed was another thing. I doubt Khashoggi affair would have such publicity if he had simply been shot in the street. On the other hand this man who has been assassinated even if one doesnt believe he had a hand in any terror attacks no one denies that he’s a notorious figure. The fact that India actually believes he’s a terrorist mastermind makes all the difference. Now if Modi tomorrow assasinates a guy living in Canada who has been dissing him, that would be a Khassogi moment.

But you are right, Modi is drunk on cowpee and power right now and doesnt realize that India needs west way more than the other way around. If tomorrow US and China make ammends India would be sidelined and no one would give a shit about it. Unfortunately him and his supporters have superpower delusions even though India has 600 million shitting in the street, wins gold in hunger olympics every year and millions of Indians would sell(and do sell) their holy cows for a Canadian visa.

Last edited:
Well i wouldnt go as far. Jamal Khassogi was an innocent journalist, even in Saudi Arabia he wasnt accused of terrorism.. and the brutality/manner in which he was killed was another thing. I doubt Khashoggi affair would have such publicity if he had simply been shot in the street. On the other hand this man who has been assassinated even if one doesnt believe he had a hand in any terror attacks no one denies that he’s a notorious figure. The fact that India actually believes he’s a terrorist mastermind makes all the difference. Now if Modi tomorrow assasinates a guy living in Canada who has been dissing him, that would be a Khassogi moment.

But you are right, Modi is drunk on cowpee and power right now and doesnt realize that India needs west way more than the other way around. If tomorrow US and China make ammends India would be sidelined and no one would give a shit about it. Unfortunately him and his supporters have superpower delusions even though India has 600 million shitting in the street, wins gold in hunger olympics every year and millions of Indians would sell(and do sell) their holy cows for a Canadian visa.
Lol. Your hate for Modi is noted. Anyways when China and USA mend their relationship, is USA giving up on democracy or China of their communism? Before Modi may be 800 million were going to bed hungry in India. Just because we have poor doesn't mean we are no body. Part of India is rich enough to give anyone a run for their money. Stop jerking for goras my friend.

and the brutality/manner in which he was killed was another thing. I doubt Khashoggi affair would have such publicity if he had simply been shot in the street. On the other hand this man who has been assassinated even if one doesnt believe he had a hand in any terror attacks no one denies that he’s a notorious figure. The fact that India actually believes he’s a terrorist mastermind makes all the difference
I think, if I read you correctly, are justifying what was done to the Sikh leader in Canada.

If tomorrow US and China make ammends India would be sidelined and no one would give a shit about it

Absolutely correct and insightful.
Big powers often divide the world--happened throughout human history. Contrary to what people might believe in, ruling classes the world over would rather have a contented electorate to keep putting them in power for ever. Domestic peace and prosperity is the key. So if tomorrow America and China split the world in such a way that they won't have to spend too much on defense and even share when they can, then who's to say India will not be left high and dry? There is growing realization in America that going deeper and deeper into debt is going to be very harmful to America and so even the relative paltry $$ given to Ukraine is increasingly under scrutiny. Reducing hostility against China is definitely on the table and hence so many visits of American officials to China in last some months--a point noted by even the anti-China NY Times.

Unless there is a new 'Pearl Harbor' moment, I think Americans are going to be practical with China at considerable expense of India.

And never forget that Pakistani military and Pakistan's economy can be propped by the infusion of a mere few billion $$ to cause a lot of pain to India should the big powers decide to do so. Bend India to a different reality!

It is amazing how simply changing the facts can fool us into believing your not real stories that we do not know your cleverness since 75 years ago. Whenever the Canadian Prime Minister presents information in his speech, that information is 100% verified by the Canadian CSIS. You guys are blind and we all expected a typical Indian response to the killing of a Canadian on canadian soil by an Indian espionage agent.
You are watching too many bollywood movies, india can do such hits only in movies. Trust me.

Lol. Your hate for Modi is noted. Anyways when China and USA mend their relationship, is USA giving up on democracy or China of their communism? Before Modi may be 800 million were going to bed hungry in India. Just because we have poor doesn't mean we are no body. Part of India is rich enough to give anyone a run for their money. Stop jerking for goras my friend.
You should stop jerking Modi’s 56mm lulli. If you think thing are great back home take the first flight back to shining India i assure you no one will stop you.

When China was rising they just stfu and worked hard without antagonizing the west, India despite being a $2000 per capita income shithole and 600 million shitting in the street is acting like some kind a superpower. Without western companies and trade deals it will remain this way, remove all western brands and mncs out of India and all you hve left is a few pakoda stands and gau mutar shops. This assasination was simply to score brownie points for Modi rather than some much needed operation for security. If Modi actually gave a shit about India’s security he would be focussing on Manipur where theres a full blown civil war involving millions going on, forget one separatist each and every kuki kid there feels alienated and would pick up arms against India sooner or later. And here we are potentially losing billions of dollars worth of trade deals to assasinate one guy just so that modis tiny lulli can get a hardon.

Bilol

Why did you delete your comment you Lungi rat, were you afraid i would post this in response?

IMG_8915.jpeg

We should look ourselves first we are in a pathetic condition

Stop day dreaming that NATO will balkanize India and Russian stop living in your LA LA land

India has been selected as the western ally, they will keep on investing, forming partnership with India, India is also working hard to improve itself, they are creating better policies and environment for investment. Nothing Pakistan can do about it. Whats unfortunate is atleast Pakistan should improve its self, but instead is behaving like a soar looser, who cannot fix its own house but pointing fingers at others. This is a reality we must accept and then move on to make a better Pakistan, make better policies, independent institutes, security, policies for foreign investment etc. PDF members believe in or not but India investment, economic policies are 20+ years ahead of Pakistan.

You should stop jerking Modi’s 56mm lulli. If you think thing are great back home take the first flight back to shining India i assure you no one will stop you.

When China was rising they just stfu and worked hard without antagonizing the west, India despite being a $2000 per capita income shithole and 600 million shitting in the street is acting like some kind a superpower. Without western companies and trade deals it will remain this way, remove all western brands and mncs out of India and all you hve left is a few pakoda stands and gau mutar shops. This assasination was simply to score brownie points for Modi rather than some much needed operation for security. If Modi actually gave a shit about India’s security he would be focussing on Manipur where theres a full blown civil war involving millions going on, forget one separatist each and every kuki kid there feels alienated and would pick up arms against India sooner or later. And here we are potentially losing billions of dollars worth of trade deals to assasinate one guy just so that modis tiny lulli can get a hardon.
You should actually go to India. They are doing more innovation there than even here. Last I was there, the transactions were so easy and number of things I could do with my mobile at the comfort of my home was astounding. Your chaaating of goras for their appreciation is sickening. Have some self respect. If not for dollars, what the heck are woke leftists are doing to make the America or the west great?

Lol trade? You are too stupid to understand what's happening around the world. West's capacity to boss around others is long gone. They need friends especially large ones like India. Mark my words, few years down the line even Kanneda will be lining up for a trade deal with India albeit with a different leadership.

Manipur is complex and simple minds like yours should not take burden to understand. And mind your language, I am giving at least some respect for you being Indian. We all can take cheap shots.

Back
Top Bottom