What's new

Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian Sikh leader

If India killed a Canadian Sikh citizen, Justin Trudeau is to blame

Trudeau is playing politics. And he’s hiding Canada’s long history of allowing foreign allies to target its non-white nationals.

Published On 21 Sep 202321 Sep 2023
Putting few excerpts of this article here to show fanboys, what world thinks ofJT and Ottawa.

Canada is the world’s doormat.

A big, insecure nation that pleads to be taken seriously as an indispensable global “player” is, instead, largely considered an inconsequential afterthought – a perpetual minor-leaguer in the major leagues of international affairs and diplomacy.
That embarrassing fact was made plain yet again when, earlier this week, a stern-looking Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rose in the House of Commons to say that he wanted to share some pressing news with Canadians.

The moment’s profundity was undercut by the undeniable impression that the dramatic scene – which included a sea of suitably solemn-looking members of parliament sitting in silence behind Trudeau – had been choreographed to burnish a bruised prime minister’s standing as a man of gravitas and action.
Can you spot the three glaring “weasel” words the prime minister used not by accident but by careful design?

That’s right: “potential,” “link,” and “pursuing”.
Anyone who dismisses or denies that Trudeau’s halting, curiously timed, and uncorroborated broadside wasn’t motivated in some measure by parochial, political calculations is blind.

JT might come out a joker in the end.

Putting few excerpts of this article here to show fanboys, what world thinks ofJT and Ottawa.

Canada is the world’s doormat.

A big, insecure nation that pleads to be taken seriously as an indispensable global “player” is, instead, largely considered an inconsequential afterthought – a perpetual minor-leaguer in the major leagues of international affairs and diplomacy.
That embarrassing fact was made plain yet again when, earlier this week, a stern-looking Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rose in the House of Commons to say that he wanted to share some pressing news with Canadians.

The moment’s profundity was undercut by the undeniable impression that the dramatic scene – which included a sea of suitably solemn-looking members of parliament sitting in silence behind Trudeau – had been choreographed to burnish a bruised prime minister’s standing as a man of gravitas and action.
Can you spot the three glaring “weasel” words the prime minister used not by accident but by careful design?

That’s right: “potential,” “link,” and “pursuing”.
Anyone who dismisses or denies that Trudeau’s halting, curiously timed, and uncorroborated broadside wasn’t motivated in some measure by parochial, political calculations is blind.

JT might come out a joker in the end.

He is not only a joker, but also a mega-WOKE, incompetent & an imbecile. Canadians are calling him out ruthlessly. Few more excerpts below:

But, having listened to Trudeau’s short, damning address carefully, I’m not convinced – at this point, at least – that the allegation is much more than that.

Trudeau didn’t provide any concrete ammunition – otherwise known as evidence – to support his stop-the-press claim.

Rather, he relied on standard, bureaucrat-approved weasel words to point an accusatory finger at New Delhi while giving himself exculpatory space to insist that he never actually intended to incriminate India in a murder plot.

With familiar theatrical flair, the prime minister’s splash to the nation has had the salutary effect of dominating a news cycle that, lately, has been – to put it charitably – unforgiving and helped to confirm his “tough guy” credentials in the face of unrelenting criticism that he has been soft on “foreign interference”.

I feel sorry for my Paksiatni friends on pdf.

They have put all their money on JT.

👇 This is my post in another thread.

So far the only backers of Canada are Pakistani politicians & some Jamati BDians... I can understand the Pakistani politicians backing as they share a similar agenda to Canada of harbouring wanted criminals/ terrorists from India. But for the BD Jamatis, all I can say is.. LMAO... :rofl:

Well I will apologize for getting triggered, and flying off the handle honestly.

I agree with everything you wrote, but this is not something JT promoted did he? Its been there since his dad's time, nearly three decades or so by now. Am sure as a Canadian you will not want, any of this shit near your home. However look how it works for us here - These people sitting in a NATO allied country with its status as G7 partner, has used its power to spread their tentacles here. India's situation even today isn't that of a developed and rich country, so our reach isn't that great compared to a China. So thirty years back, JT's dad spat on our faces and said naah we ain't sending anyone anywhere.

Sure its your law, where you can say anything and call it freedom. Take this case of Nijjar, every news channel is digging up his details. Seems he got to Canada for asylum, on a fake passport and was rejected asylum. Then a woman mysteriously, who herself got married about a month or two ago to a Canadian dumps that husband and marries Nijjar and thus getting some temporary residence. How convenient is all this, and what were the authorities doing? Its clear that, things have been arranged for bringing in of such individuals from long time now as what I mentioned happened as per news channels in 1998.

A Interpol notice was given in 2011 or so these channels add, but the Canadian Govt went silent on that too. It is clear that in the name of freedom of expression, your country has been doing this for long. Providing shelter to people who openly call for secession of a part of our country.

Will be brutally honest, I wish they did authorize but don't think they would. Cause am sure we aren't that inept to throw a trail of clues, to say JT please come and show us that we are the ones who did it. As per targeting of Indians, well am sure they are already targeted.. as in under surveillance. Am sure your CSIS is the name right, must be after people. Perhaps they will do more, and show how liberal the society is.

Another point to be noted is that, such accusations are never ever made in the open. JT clearly got pissed off at G20, and is now taking it out after getting home. What is even more stupid is that, he is asking GOI cooperation without saying on what. Does he expect GOI to provide proof of their complicity seriously? Just few hours ago, he now says I don't want to escalate and provoke India. What is wrong with this man?

You crazy bro lol

Am in India, if you meant other Indians .. let them decide for themselves. Anyways India doesn't have dual nationality, and am not sure how many Indians with Indian passports are in Canada. Which means the number is higher of Canadians in Canada, of Indian origin.
I hear you man. To be honest, rather than consider the possibility that this is true from one side, I wouldn't discount that this was orchestrated the PM's office from both countries with different endgames in mind, in India's case to show she can stand up to the west, and Canada's case to slow down immigration with the aim of addressing inflationary and housing pressures.

All the above, and what I said prior aside, it's beyond sad to see the shit and hate flinging going on.

I can agree. But I think since they are located relatively away from key economic countries (other than China/Singapore) they aren't seen as much of an immediate military problem which could disrupt the world economically.

View attachment 954833
Yeah, but they don't need to be to pose a real threat to the US/Western hegemony. They simply have to outgrow the U.S/West to achieve that. Moroever being a big major country itself means they will have to clash one day wih the US since to be honest, the US will want them on her side but not as an equal, something India will never accept and for good reasons. Since they see themselves as a power in their own right even now that they are still behind on many fields, imagine when they have grown to a sizeable size, they will demand even more which is think is fair enough. Would the US be ready to reduce her influence/dominance to accodmodate India? I don't think so.
So i do agree that India will come to a conflict of interests one day. 😁

All this concern trolling from Pakistanis is hilarious, there are threads like 3 clicks away:rofl: where yall are vying for or are reminiscing about ISI's "actions".

Nice try though,

LOL Canada has not released credible evidence he says...

Goes on to like the next post that celebrates the assassination of the Sikh community abroad.

Typical Hindu motherfvcker.

And it hasn't.

Also Khalistani.

He was Canadian. The PM doesn't just say so like that.

Begging the question.
He says bs all the time like all politicians do.

Back
Top Bottom