What's new

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.

How does he expect to work with any muslim country with such anti muslim rhetoric?

Who said he wants to work with Muslim countries? Have you not been following what has been going on in the last 25 years in the Muslim World? Each country has been attacked-destroyed, left defenceless and state of anarchy. You call this working with Muslim world?

I'm glad you're not American, one less vote for the Nutcase President Wannabe.

I'm glad too, Sir! I don't live in Amrka and I don't care about Pakistanis over there. I live in the land of the pure for Muslims who want to live in this blessed land where we can practice our religion without anyone bothering our women, threatening to ban nikab, masajid, azan, etc. We have total freedoms and Allah given right to carry guns (in accordance to sunnah of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam)

I wish Trump the best and kick out ALL Muslims and that will be one less excuse for Amrkans to blame Muslims. We are not enemies, it is an acrimonious divorce.

And there will be no Christendom either, they had it once and there is Nooo second chances, any attempts will fail.

The lands of abu asfar are Ar-rum/Christendom.

... I live in the land of the pure for Muslims who want to live in this blessed land where we can practice our religion without anyone bothering our women, threatening to ban nikab, masajid, azan, etc. We have total freedoms and Allah given right to carry guns (in accordance to sunnah of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam)
The "total freedom" to hate, oppress, and kill anyone you decide has offended you, including other Muslims as well as non-Muslims, is that it?

The lands of abu asfar are Ar-rum/Christendom.
I believe that's in reference of the Romans, which the last time I checked have been defeated. Since then many attempted to recreate the Christendom and so far none succeeded. If you think the Western governments of today are part of a New Christendom then you are showing your ignorance.

I'm glad too, Sir! I don't live in Amrka and I don't care about Pakistanis over there. I live in the land of the pure for Muslims who want to live in this blessed land where we can practice our religion without anyone bothering our women, threatening to ban nikab, masajid, azan, etc. We have total freedoms and Allah given right to carry guns (in accordance to sunnah of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam)
Nikab was worn before Islam, so has nothing to do with Islam.
No Masajid has been threatened to be banned in Middle East and/or Pakistan?
Azan doesn't need loud speakers.

Any more complaints?

We have total freedoms and Allah given right to carry guns (in accordance to sunnah of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam)

Which Sunnah? And why?

Trump is a phenomenon made possible by so called left liberals failure to address islamic terrorism and apologists of the same, and being politically correct at the expense of facts.

Aboslutely agree with Dawkins opinion that criticism of any religion cant be termed as racist and liberals are so morbidly afraid of being called Islamophobe that they stopped behaving like liberals when it comes to Islam.

No cow is too holy.

Nikab was worn before Islam, so has nothing to do with Islam.
No Masajid has been threatened to be banned in Middle East and/or Pakistan?
Azan doesn't need loud speakers.

Any more complaints?

Sir, I do not wish to go through the Islamic proofs for Nikab as these are OUR traditions. In the same way Christendom women have the freedom to follow their traditions of taking off their clothes. And our women have mandate given by Allah to keep their clothes on.

And the rest are of your points are again, we do as we please as they are OUR ways. It is of no ones concern how we say the Azaan.

I do not complain my anguish to mortals who are not able to help themselves, yet think they can help me. Allah is sufficient for us!

Which Sunnah? And why?

Sir, sunnah literally means tradition. These are our traditions and we follow them and we do not answer to no man except Allah.

I can't believe you wrote that with a straight face.

Sir, I say the truth and we're not oppressed by anyone to practice our religion in the land of the pure.

This is also form of extremism. And he is president candidate. He want civil war in U.S.A? Every Muslim is not terrorist, while everybody doesn't follow every hadith of Quran/koran.

Jesus imagine trump leading the roost, I bet he would get on well with Putin mind, they can both shack up in their billionaire mansions planning the next crusade.

This is also form of extremism. And he is president candidate. He want civil war in U.S.A? Every Muslim is not terrorist, while everybody doesn't follow every hadith of Quran/koran.

Well don't threaten civil war, that's not scaring anybody. No Muslim Americans would take part it in such. Most are afraid, the ones that aren't would be killed off quickly. That's not the reason we want to avoid one, the reason is because it's immoral and backwards and won't achieve anything for anybody. What would happen is Muslims feel very segregated and voluntarily leave. The younger generation doesn't have such problems, they get along rather well but younger gen is more liberal and doesn't want religion.

What worries me if we go back to our countries of region they are gonna be bombing the hell out of them sooner or later if this anti-Muslim rhetoric continues. We are here in the first place thanks to European colonialism.

a conservative anti freedom ideology is bound to fail in the west.
the more you push it, the stronger the blowback.

Would it be against the Constitution if he proposes to ban immigration from Muslim countries??

It would be immoral you can argue but not unconstitutional

You can correct me if I am wrong
No you are right, i've been reading more about it and apparently, while it would be a throwback to the older days, it would not necessarily be unconstitutional to bar foreigners from traveling to the united states based on their religion. It would be unconstitutional to prevent americans from doing so, but not necessarily foreigners... I imagine if he attempted to establish such a policy it would quickly be brought before the supreme court, but they could plausibly uphold it.

All of this is irrelevant to me though. I still view trump as a side show, no way in hell he is becoming president, and i'd be very surprised if he was nominated republican candidate.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Its the only way to explain the crazy things Trump says. He is obviously a gay Muslim Canadian and trying to hide it.

Back
Top Bottom