What's new

Truth be told; cheap attack by indian media on prestigious Muslim University !

B2gk0mXCIAAVLeK[1].jpg

AMU shoots messenger, bans TOI over library issue - The Times of India

B2c9UVUCQAExXnw[1].jpg

Hindutva hatred for Muslims at its best. Like I have always maintained, these apartheid Hindutva terrorists, their apologists, and supporters wont sit idle unless every single Muslim in India is not killed or converted, and every single sign and symbol that has even remotest association with Muslims is not demolished and destroyed. I have some friends who suffered with 'aman ki aasha' disease and I invited them to visit PDF as prescription. After going through several threads and reading comments from Hindutva terrorists, their condition began to improve in just few hours.

One must give credit to Muslim males who do great grooming of their women that they join them for their own discrimination, not only that they come out in their support if others raise voices against them. There can be no great example of Stockholm syndrome anywhere on this plant than this.

Good Job really good job.

If you think its all right, you should not protest so much and give people the impression its not fine by you. LOL. Since AMU incubated SIMI and SIMI incubated LET, the only apologist for terrorists is you. I guess that makes you "secular".

I don't protest, in case you hadn't noticed, in your hurry to get into print, at being made a fool in the eyes of those whom I quite frankly despise. I protest at mis-statements of fact by those who are ignorant, or knavish, or both. It's not fine by me to bad-mouth an eminent institution. It is on the other hand a matter of indifference to me what you think about me. The two are different; if you find a headache coming on while you figure it out, take an aspirin and go to bed.

Only an idiot can say that SIMI incubated LET, and only a bigot would say that AMU incubated SIMI. There is no apologist for terrorists that you seek so desperately; perhaps after taking to bed, you should look under it, as spinsters do, half in fear, half in hope, waiting for the day when they will finally detect a man hiding there.

Yes, I am secular. My judgements of people, and of institutions, is not based on their religious character.

Hindutva hatred for Muslims at its best. Like I have always maintained, these apartheid Hindutva terrorists, their apologists, and supporters wont sit idle unless every single Muslim in India is not killed or converted, and every single sign and symbol that has even remotest association with Muslims is not demolished and destroyed. I have some friends who suffered with 'aman ki aasha' disease and I invited them to visit PDF as prescription. After going through several threads and reading comments from Hindutva terrorists, their condition began to improve in just few hours.

That is both unkind and superficial.

I don't protest, in case you hadn't noticed, in your hurry to get into print, at being made a fool in the eyes of those whom I quite frankly despise. I protest at mis-statements of fact by those who are ignorant, or knavish, or both. It's not fine by me to bad-mouth an eminent institution. It is on the other hand a matter of indifference to me what you think about me. The two are different; if you find a headache coming on while you figure it out, take an aspirin and go to bed.

Only an idiot can say that SIMI incubated LET, and only a bigot would say that AMU incubated SIMI. There is no apologist for terrorists that you seek so desperately; perhaps after taking to bed, you should look under it, as spinsters do, half in fear, half in hope, waiting for the day when they will finally detect a man hiding there.

Yes, I am secular. My judgements of people, and of institutions, is not based on their religious character.

Only a "secular" like you will deny AMU incubated SIMI. SIMI has its roots in the Aligarh Muslim University. It was officially established on April 25, 1977 inside AMU :lol: SIMI's three CORE concepts were: Ummah, Caliphate and Jihad. Which is why you now see AMU professors speaking up for ISIS.

I don't care for your protests or for your attempts at whitewashing AMU. My contempt stands in its place. You are indeed "secular", the kind who will refuse to accept reality till its bites you in the @ss ...and then you will turn apologist. Don't bother to reply.

Only a "secular" like you will deny AMU incubated SIMI. SIMI has its roots in the Aligarh Muslim University. It was officially established on April 25, 1977 inside AMU :lol: SIMI's three CORE concepts were: Ummah, Caliphate and Jihad. Which is why you now see AMU professors speaking up for ISIS.

I don't care for your protests or for your attempts at whitewashing AMU. My contempt stands in its place. You are indeed "secular", the kind who will refuse to accept reality till its bites you in the @ss ...and then you will turn apologist. Don't bother to reply.

The possibility that the first establishment of the SIMI was inside the premises of AMU is hardly any ground for holding the university and its academic programme, and its milieu, responsible for the establishment. That is so weak that even a dullard would have shunned it. It does not follow from that either that SIMI incubated the LET.

The possibility that the first establishment of the SIMI was inside the premises of AMU is hardly any ground for holding the university and its academic programme, and its milieu, responsible for the establishment. That is so weak that even a dullard would have shunned it. It does not follow from that either that SIMI incubated the LET.

LOL. Turning apologist as usual. Thank you for proving me right.

It was SIMI cadres who filled the ranks of Jamaat-e-Islami which later became LET. All apologists are dullards.

Last edited:
That is an example of "secular" whitewashing of the truth. SIMI or "Students Islamic Movement of India" was established by the students of AMU or Aligarh Muslim University. They were clearly affected by the academic environment of the university as well as the teaching of the professors.It is well established fact that people are affected by their environment. If we say that environment of universitites like Harvard, Stanford and MIT led to creation of companies like Google and Facebook the same ca be said for AMU and SIMI

LOL. Turing apologist as usual. Thank you for proving me right.

It was SIMI cadres who filled the ranks of Jamaat-e-Islami which later became LET. All apologists are dullards.

How did SIMI cadres fill the ranks of Jamaat-e-Islami, if you are referring to the Pakistani religious organisation?

LOL. Why would I refer to a pakistani organization ? Jamaat-e-Islami Hind.

I believe he also let the supplies collected for Kashmir relief to be stolen by the separatists. He must have let them know where and how of it.

View attachment 150678

I wonder what was the motive of indian media for such cheap attacks on Aligarh University?
They were trying to attack Muslims and Islam and they can only to do that by spreading lies. Since Modi has come to power real face of so called secular India is coming out. I am only surprised at those people who were expecting anything good from Indian system and media.

I am only surprised at those people who were expecting anything good from Indian system
funds, that's what they need and that's what they are expecting from Indian govt. There is no US and saudi for them.

Back
Top Bottom