What's new

Featured TTP Commander Killed in Exchange of Fire at Pak Afghan Border

I doubt it. I have reason to believe we are using drones for recon missions on pak-afg border but dont know about drones being used in balochistan or kpk. Heck we dont even use armed drones in Balochistan and kpk, afghan border is still a long shot.

Were can i get more information about these bombing missions?
[/
I doubt it. I have reason to believe we are using drones for recon missions on pak-afg border but dont know about drones being used in balochistan or kpk. Heck we dont even use armed drones in Balochistan and kpk, afghan border is still a long shot.

Were can i get more information about these bombing missions?

Never, classified, officially never happened.

Yeah you are right dear.... But then, when you see your loved ones or subordinates killed by such guys.... Then it does ask for some humour from my side.... You can always take me as someone suffering from PTSD.

@CriticalThought
..but anyway...I'll amend my post... No issues dear.

This is the World where we live these days where calling out a Murderer and Terrorist is considered too "Sensitive". And funny enough whenever there is a terrorist killed like a dog, 'some' people bring in 'Religion' in the backdrop so they don't appear to be supporting these terrorists .

But I say F* great work, Fantastic work !! Good Riddance !

Good. BTW why doesn't Pakistan use armed drones in Afghanistan? There was a report of a Pakistani drone that crashed in afg and was retrieved by the army so why not use armed drones to targate TTP atleast to stop the cross border attacks?.
Afghanistan is not our war. We must maintain a defensive posture and ensure the border is sealed.

I am a happy a terrorist is dead but putting their picture here is in poor taste.
K

Poor taste, Really? Then what about the innocent victims whose pictures are displayed across media? What about the soldiers killed whose pictures are displayed across the media?? Please don't hide behind such words as 'Poor Taste' and 'Islam' and other 'Morality issues'.

Poor taste, Really? Then what about the innocent victims whose pictures are displayed across media? What about the soldiers killed whose pictures are displayed across the media?? Please don't hide behind such words as 'Poor Taste' and 'Islam' and other 'Morality issues'.
That’s in poor taste as well, same is the case with showing kids dieing in Syria. This desensitizes a populous.
K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom