What's new

Featured TTP Commander Killed in Exchange of Fire at Pak Afghan Border

Just read the post that you made initially about him.....i liked the humor...
don't know why you would edit it out
@CriticalThought had some objections... I value my friends and family .... The humorous post was written from my side in memory of my friends whom I've lost..... The same post was then subsequently amended because again a friend.. @CriticalThought ... had some objection..... So I had to value his POV as well..... Internet posts can't be a reason for some argument between friends.... :cheers:

My two and a half cents.

I disagree what Critical thought is saying, this guy or any TTP guy has his deeds out in the open and we should not shy away from stating that. I say khass kam jahan Pak one less trouble for beloved motherland.

I disagree with you then for your lack of understanding of Islam.
Who are you to decide whether some one is to be forgiven or to be admitted to the hell fire?
Were you present in their thoughts through out? Do you know what one good deed they might have done which might be better than your entire life of deeds?

And do you know what one wrong deed you might have done that negates all good deeds you might ever do in your life?

Passing judgements on others only showcases ego and lack of balance inside one's own unconscious mind.

We as Muslims are told not to say anything wrong for those who are dead because their matter is with Allah now.

Please, please brothers. Wait in line more is coming.

1615884006534.png

I disagree with you then for your lack of understanding of Islam.
Who are you to decide whether some one is to be forgiven or to be admitted to the hell fire?
Were you present in their thoughts through out? Do you know what one good deed they might have done which might be better than your entire life of deeds?

And do you know what one wrong deed you might have done that negates all good deeds you might ever do in your life?

Passing judgements on others only showcases ego and lack of balance inside one's own unconscious mind.

We as Muslims are told not to say anything wrong for those who are dead because their matter is with Allah now.
Firstly, i didn't decide if he is going to hell or heaven. Just stated that we can judge him for his actions against humanity.

Secondly, if we go by your standards that we are no one to judge then tell me why a qazi can sentence a murderer to death? Or chop a thieves hand by islamic jurisprudence because clearly both culprit might have done something good in their lives.

Thirdly, about my Islamic knowledge, you might wanna read this verse from Quran,
"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment. (4:93)". We all know TTP scums consider Pakistani citizens to be apostate and worthy of murder.

Lastly, i am just worried that some of Pakistanis still have doubts about TTP being the terrorists and warn others not to judge them...

Firstly, i didn't decide if he is going to hell or heaven. Just stated that we can judge him for his actions against humanity.

Secondly, if we go by your standards that we are no one to judge then tell me why a qazi can sentence a murderer to death? Or chop a thieves hand by islamic jurisprudence because clearly both culprit might have done something good in their lives.

Thirdly, about my Islamic knowledge, you might wanna read this verse from Quran,
"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment. (4:93)". We all know TTP scums consider Pakistani citizens to be apostate and worthy of murder.

Lastly, i am just worried that some of Pakistanis still have doubts about TTP being the terrorists and warn others not to judge them...

dude, we are talking about a dead person.
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached the result of what they have done."

Judging some one as worthy of punishment from what is apparent from their behavior and doings has nothing to do with their status with Allah.
You witnessed some one stealing something, you must be the one doing everything to get them punished.

But once some one has been killed or they have died for any reason.
We are not supposed to abuse them or say anything regarding their Akhirah, except to pray for their forgiveness if we can.

Coming back to this person.
He might have been the greatest scum to walk the earth while he was walking on it. And it would be fine for us to refer to him as such. But once he is done living in this plane of existence, none of us have any right to abuse him. Because Allah knows what we don't.

I have issues with sympathizers of TTP or other terrorist scum just like you do. But at the same time I have more issues with those who represent my faith openly abusing the dead and using the terms like MFer and what not.
We are Muslims, we are supposed to be better than that.

Ibn Abi Awfa reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The khawarij are the dogs of Hellfire.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 173

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الْخَوَارِجُ هُمْ كِلَابُ النَّارِ

173 سنن ابن ماجه كتاب المقدمة باب في ذكر الخوارج

143 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح ابن ماجه

I think that settles how we should refer to these devils.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom