What's new

TTP Commander Relieved By Pak Army !

So worshipping indian hindus/idol worshippers and being their slaves/bit**ches in killing innocent Pakistani soldiers and civilians makes you a Muslim??????......................:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:.........the fact that YOU are EVEN suggesting that they may REMOTELY be Muslims is disturbing and devoid of any intelligence or TRUE Islam............:disagree:............ it's this thinking that has hindered national progress and Pakistan safeguarding it's interests.............:disagree:

I WILL SAY AGAIN, worshipping indian hindus/idol worshippers and killing REAL Muslims on their behalf makes you a KUFFAR of the highest order........EVEN more kuffar than modi and the most ardent devil worshipping freemason/illuminati follower............:angry:.........ttp members need to have pigs tied to their bodies, followed by a hindu ritual/cremation and then having their ashes spread over the river ganges.........8-)

1. Committing sins many sins major sins doesn’t make you a kaffir
Shaykh ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan ibn Saalih al-Mahmoud (may Allah preserve him) was asked: Are the Khawaarij kaafirs (disbelievers)?

He replied:

The scholars differed as to whether they are disbelievers, but the correct view is that they are not to be regarded as disbelievers. ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked about them: Are they disbelievers? He said: They fled from disbelief, but they fell into the innovation of labelling others as disbelievers; we will not fall into the innovation of labelling others as disbelievers and thus label them as such. This is the correct view, in sha Allah, even though their innovations may be described as innovations that constitute kufr. ”

3. You don’t know who’s kaffir and who isn’t. Anyone who says La ilaha illallah is a Muslim in our eyes since we don’t know their true intention in their heart we can’t takfir them it’s for Allah to decide who’s Muslim and who isn’t.

Proof from Hadith:

Riyad as-Salihin 393

Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sent us to Huraqat, a tribe of Juhainah. We attacked that tribe early in the morning and defeated them, (then) a man from the Ansar and I caught hold of a man (of the defeated tribe). When we overcame him, he said: 'La ilaha illallah (There is no true god except Allah).' At that moment, the Ansari spared him, but I attacked him with my spear and killed him. By the time we went back to Al-Madinah, news had already reached Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said to me, "O Usamah, did you kill him after he professed La ilaha illallah (There is no true god except Allah)?" I said, "O Messenger of Allah! He professed it only to save his life." Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) repeated, "Did you kill him after he had professed La ilaha illallah?" He went on repeating this to me until I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day (so that I would have not committed this sin).

4.Even though these guys are dogs of hell they aren’t considered kaffirs and we shouldn’t takfir anyone regardless of what they did. Leave it to Allah to decide who’s kaffir and who isn’t.

Ibn Maajah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawaarij are the dogs of Hell.”

Btw I’m super happy these dogs are being sent to hell but we still can’t takfir them because what makes us different from ttp takfirers if we’re going to takfir people too?
@araz

Well they did say they had 'thousands' of men, so they shouldn't miss this one too much.
Drone strike on their HQ, one of their main leaders taken out, two more taken out in the morning and more to come.
They were given their chance, but like the Kwarij they chose to continue to murder and plunder.
The Had on them is clear and was given long ago by our Amir al-Mu'minin Ali (ra).

Last edited:
I don't see a win unless there is a large scale assault on TTP HQs in Kunar and Nuristan and Afghanistan recognising durand line as an international border.

Hopefully OIC can validate Taliban and this can happen.

You have 5 years before the next civil war in Afghanistan. Short window of oppportunity.

Last edited:
You are not the judge of who is a Muslim or not. I have no sympathy for these scoundrels but you need to let Allah decide that. The other thing is it is Haram for a Muslim to burn anothef human being. Period.
Please dont get carried away in your anger and maintain objectivity.
Kind regards
A
A weapon really doesn’t care what faith you are - it only cares about muzzle velocity, wind, gravity and moisture along with the layers it has to penetrate to get inside you and tumble and tear its way out.

As far as a PGM is concerned it doesn’t care either but burning is just one of the things it does to a human body.

Overall health of the Pakistani body and then by inference whatever the muslim body is what matters. After all cancer cells too were/are also a part of one’s body.

You are not the judge of who is a Muslim or not. I have no sympathy for these scoundrels but you need to let Allah decide that. The other thing is it is Haram for a Muslim to burn anothef human being. Period.
Please dont get carried away in your anger and maintain objectivity.
Kind regards
A

An anti Pakistani Muslim is statistically worse than an Indian Hindu.

With this phenomenon why is it that when Pakistanis become radicalized they attack the state?

And in Iran they become pro state to the point there are flags of militias in government buildings? Why don't Iranian radicalized become anti state?

Last edited:
Looks like Pak is caring less about IMF, FATF, etc , so they're taking out these scums in a large #..

Yaar why are we using the word relieved for this scum ? seedha seedha bolo, Army se Jarahp mai kutte ki maut mar gaya haram khor...

With this phenomenon why is it that when Pakistanis become radicalized they attack the state?

And in Iran they become pro state to the point there are flags of militias in government buildings? Why don't Iranian radicalized become anti state?
I don't get it either,

That was not what I stated in my post. As a muslim we have no right to declare another person as a non muslim. This was the gist of my post. As to whether their actions are those of the kuffar the answer is YES. As to whether they are wrong in their assumption and actions YES.

A weapon really doesn’t care what faith you are - it only cares about muzzle velocity, wind, gravity and moisture along with the layers it has to penetrate to get inside you and tumble and tear its way out.

As far as a PGM is concerned it doesn’t care either but burning is just one of the things it does to a human body.

Overall health of the Pakistani body and then by inference whatever the muslim body is what matters. After all cancer cells too were/are also a part of one’s body.
My Brother.
You know that I have a lot of respect and admiration for you. As explained above purely from an islamic perspective( I assume we are all muslims) one is not supposed to burn a body. You are not supposed to call a Muslim howsoever deviant he is a Non muslim. Ifully agree that their actions are deviant and the things they have done are the action of kufr. But the subtle difference is one of calling someone's actions as those of Kufr as against calling them kuffar based on their actions. The later is prohibited while the former is allowed.
This is all I wanted, and want to say on the matter. Let us concentrate on their actions rather than their persons. May Allah guide us all towards khair. Ameen.
A
Araz kia hai
Please refer to my posts on the matter.
Regards
A

Because them Liberals whine about missing persons...

Nobody would whine about terrorists; people whine when agencies disappear political dissidents while indulging in political interference and whining in these cases is justified. In case of TTP, nobody would whine.

Let us concentrate on their actions rather than their persons.
This seems like Punjab police saying nafrat mujrim se nahi jurm se. LMAO.
people whine when agencies disappear political dissidents while indulging in political interference
PTM and many others wouldn't exist if that were the case.

Fact of the matter is that Pakistani state is far, far too lenient when it comes to matters like this. Look at how other countries deal with such elements. China, Saudi Arabia etc. They give them a nice acid bath after chopping them up. No bullshit judiciary involved in such cases. That's how they keep order within. Political dissidents to bad ki baat hai, your neighbor sends people to jail for cheering opposite cricket side.

Pakistanis have a serious lack of nationalism and love to malign their own country and institutions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom